Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Is The Actual Age Of Consent In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Actual Age Of Consent In Nigeria? (476 Views)

COZA: What Is The Age Of Consent In Nigeria? / Mum Of 5 Kills Husband In FCT After She Went Out Without His Consent / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Actual Age Of Consent In Nigeria? by imagrg(m): 2:50am On Oct 02, 2022
I read somewhere that the statutory consent age is 18 but on further search on Google, it is put at 11.

If by law the age of consent is 18, why do some people marry girls below this age and go scot-free?

Re: What Is The Actual Age Of Consent In Nigeria? by BurgundyBlue: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
16 I guess

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: What Is The Actual Age Of Consent In Nigeria? by Softmirror: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
cry

YOU MEAN IT IS JUST 2 YEAR BELOW GERMANY, JAPAN WHICH IS 13 YEARS?

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Final Turns Bloody As Fight Erupts In Pitch Between Argentina And / Bomb Blast In Nasarawa, Kills 40 Persons / LASCOPA Shuts Down Chiffy Supermarket Over Expired Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.