Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] (7038 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / What Does My Girl Mean By These. / What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by DollarBuddy: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holywaterr123:

I want to use the money for arbitrage. I just withdrew it.

Arbitrage bawo. With 15k? Best of luck my brother.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by imagrg(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
She don tey for oloshoism
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by yomi531(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
She mean say she pass ur level by farrrrr
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by HolyMan12: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Starz825:
This guy again grin
I sha hope you are not dating the girl by mistake...

Your 'mistake' on the loan app still dey make me laff till now....

The guy again the ask wetin him fit do with 17k to give him 25k in 7 days grin grin grin
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by Nazgul: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
She's simply telling you that she knows you inside out, she can predict your every move even before you make it, yet you've refused to see that.

My best guess to the reason why this message was sent was she caught you cheating, or wanted a favour or requested something from you and predicted your reply and was right when you sent her the reply she rightfully predicted...hence the text message.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by BlackkPegasus(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
imiski:
Jeff?
who tha Bleep is jeff?
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by imiski(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
BlackkPegasus:
who tha Bleep is jeff?
Sorry, I used to have a friend(Jeffery) that goes by the same Pesudo: black pegasus, I thought it was him.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by Joeyfizzo: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
It means "u think u are smart, she's smarter" ......she will show u shege

1 Like

Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by Savedday: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Young man, I tut after the loan app u will b more careful.

Just brace-up to what is about to hit u. I will be here waiting for ur next post.

Shege loading....99%

9ja girls are very useless set of people. This one is about to make u useless
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by SamOchuko: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:
Pls what does she mean by “still I neva learn anything?"

I'm lost.

She mean say u b leaner
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by nedekid: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
DollarBuddy:
Lol... With the way him dey collect wotowotoporiously, this guy suppse be nairaland Sabinus grin grin

First, loan app don jam am akpako, now, this girl want send am go school. No be juju be that? grin grin grin

Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by nedekid: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

The guy again the ask wetin him fit do with 17k to give him 25k in 7 days grin grin grin
As if say we all knew all of us no for be millionaires grin
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by etrange: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
You wanted to make her seem vulnerable with your text and she matched you word for word. Now you're on NL asking for manual just like most NL guys.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by nedekid: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

Laugh wan wound me grin
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by nedekid: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holywaterr123:

I want to use the money for arbitrage. I just withdrew it.
I actually had to check the meaning of "arbitrage". Lolz.
Kindly explain to me jare.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by nedekid: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Op, from loan app to this one again. shocked
Guyman, you just made my day. I had been sad earlier but you have made me laugh this evening.
You might be our real life sabinus.

Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by Albertone(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
She means you are a small boy and you don't know anything at all. Be it academic knowledge or otherwise.
She also means, you are too broke and that you have a small gbola.
Lastly she meant she has infected you with staphylococcus.
She then round it up with the fact that you're not even in the top 20 guys that she is dating.

"Continues to puff Mexican loud "
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by Illegal1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
She wn serve u beta breakfast...
Re: What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] by LogicBomb8: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
This shege is next rated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? / Most Humorous Nairalanders / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.