Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,898 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? (9001 Views)

What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? / What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by placeofallure(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omooba77:
What are you thanking God for Nigeria at 62?

The most grievous problem Nigeria is facing now is insecurity. To me it far outweighs economic quagmires, inadequate infrastructure, unemployment and the rest of them.

I'm most grateful to God for securing my life and that of my family despite the fact that we sleep and wake up in Nigeria where you ain't sure of where or when the next bomb will explode or where the next banditry action will happen. Oluwaseun!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Jakama90(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omooba77:
I am thanking God for the existence of Nigeria and for making me a Nigerian.. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. God bless all the true Nigerians. We Shall great again.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Stanleyq: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omooba77:
Everything
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by FirmTR(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
crown08:
fr like a month now. Ikole Ekiti

I hope you people in Ikole are OBIDIENT??

Ikole Ekiti, my one time place of residence.. smiley
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by harmony75: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank God for everything God love Nigeria so much and I know He will not rest until Nigeria is great again!
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Confirm4real(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
That Buhari tenure will soon finish I'm very happy grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Annahh(f): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
I thank God my parents have a job, I thank God I have a job and a side online job too, I thankGod I am earning in dollar from my side job, if not wetin I for do, this country bad economy for choke me. I would have been depressed 247. God be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by GoodIsGod: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
In all her 62 years none of my family members died too young. None is missing and has mental problem, none has incurable disease and lastly, none is kidnapped.

I thank God for for my not for Nigeria
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Deepsky(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
For peter Obi
...at 62 we [NIGERIANS] found PETER GREGORY OBI.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by tnerro1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just thanking God that it remains 8 months for this government to go
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by JASONjnr(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
joe4christ:

Why then do we need to pray if he already has his will and will only follow his will
You're not very much intelligent!

Let me say for instance....You have an uncle who's in a position to help you. But your uncle doesn't have the desire to help you. God's original plan for you isn't for your uncle to help you but you as a being prayed and ask God to change his heart and soften it for him to help you.

God hears your prayer and do as you requested...Now your uncle doesn't even understand why he helped you and began to frustrate you....You prayer was answered but wasn't as God planned for you.

If you wait on God's appointed time, it usually unveil itself at the moment you don't even seems to 3xpect it.

Like I said, praying is the only way to communicate to your maker and whether you do so or not..You either speak to him through your thoughts or through your depressed moments.....
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Colexzydbbb: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
old times never leaves the memory listen to the latest upload@efficient vibes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0sN41ADEds
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Sparrk007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Absolutely nothing, we are thanking God for giving Life
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Thebigheart: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Am thankful to God because, a new Nigeria has come to stay.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigerians
God bless OBI-DATTI 2023.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Ericsdm55(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank You Lord God for everything. I know that Nigeria will get better. Thank You Lord God because You deserve praise and Thanksgiving. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord Almighty God
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by blaise26abj(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Theunbothered:

Tinubu wants to turn Nigeria to North Korea with his 50 million army plan.

In Ukraine even though they are at war they have light, roads are paved, economy is better and will be better in the future.

Nigeria should be ashamed.

The same economy and infrastructure that has been destroyed ? By the time the war ends , there might no longer be a country called ukraine . I no dey support Tinubu but I think we have refused to see anything good about nigeria which is unfortunate .
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Imotman(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rather thanking God for my life as an individual and that of friends/loved ones to still be able to stand and survive in the midst of this national chaos!

Omooba77:
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Revolva(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Foolish country , failed nation and they are not ready to wake up
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Action102(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Same thanking God because of Peter Obi. If not Peter Obi, We would have chosen btw PDP or NNPP. APC is not an Option
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by javaguru: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
What does that have to do with anything? We are all walking dead.
no, am not a walking dead
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by rickleye: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2022
That I didn’t listen to those that kept saying Nigeria go better wait !
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by Theunbothered: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2022
blaise26abj:

The same economy and infrastructure that has been destroyed ?

It is good to read before you talk, under heavy bombing Ukraine still has power, what is Nigeria's excuse?

https://www.reuters.com/article/ukraine-crisis-kharkiv-power-idUSL1N30K1WA

By the time the war ends , there might no longer be a country called ukraine . I no dey support Tinubu but I think we have refused to see anything good about nigeria which is unfortunate

We are simply saying the truth, Nigerians usually don't like hearing the truth.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? by joe4christ(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:

Let me say for instance....You have an uncle who's in a position to help you. But your uncle doesn't have the desire to help you. God's original plan for you isn't for your uncle to help you but you as a being prayed and ask God to change his heart and soften it for him to help you.

God hears your prayer and do as you requested...Now your uncle doesn't even understand why he helped you and began to frustrate you....You prayer was answered but wasn't as God planned for you.

If you wait on God's appointed time, it usually unveil itself at the moment you don't even seems to 3xpect it.

Like I said, praying is the only way to communicate to your maker and whether you do so or not..You either speak to him through your thoughts or through your depressed moments.....

Whatever my uncle did while God changed his heart to my favor is abuse of his free will.
My uncle would never had complied, but he was forced out of his free will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can We Rely On The Power Of God? / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.