Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,622 members, 7,975,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

How To Make Your Word Real When Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make Your Word Real When Writing (215 Views)

Some Themes To Consider When Writing Children’s Literature / Your Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Word Real When Writing by gblackwrites01(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2022
When I was writing about this topic, I was asking myself is there a way writing can be real.

I thought, for a while.

Luckily one day I read a book on light readers,i have forgotten the title.

But at a certain point, the writer was expressing true love and I was feeling as though I was the one they were speaking to in the book.

So yeah! You can make your Writing real.

How?

Effective and efficient use of EMOTIONS.

What are emotions?
Emotions are in-feeling of a person, that must be expressed maybe in Writing, Speaking or Actions.

Meaning you can't hold your feelings back, except on some conditions which when it is excess leads to emotional disorders.

You can make your Writing look more real by using emotions,

Do well to pass a message of what your protagonist is passing through in the storyline.

If it's hate, write more on hatred.

You can even practice it so that you'll know how it feel to hate someone but just make sure that it's all to the excellence of your writing not to truly hate.

If your protagonist is sad.
How do you feel when you are sad?

There's that rage, that thought of being alone,the pain and everything, put it together in your story and you'll be surprised at how it would look like a real deal to your readers.

2. Use of questions

This would be explained better in my next post.

Gblack writes cares
Love this? Like and comment MORE.

Just to announce, A Masterclass titled: My Creativity, My Passion and I would be coming up.

Hosted by me.

You can get to me through 09045385713.
Enjoy.

Flier would soon be out so you can see.
People have already started registering, DM me now.
Re: How To Make Your Word Real When Writing by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poet Translates Nightfall In Soweto In His Mother's Tongue / Life Is Not An Automated -pilot / Book Club In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.