Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups (35822 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / How To Prepare Okazi Soup With Egusi (afang Soup And Egusi) / Afang Soup Recipe: How To Make Afang Soup With Egusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
My weekend

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This weekend has been very work full as I had to prepare this 30 liters of soup single handedly.

How has your weekend been?

Enjoy your day.

Nice.....

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by doneback04: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
This one na to tempetation, with a little confusions, sending me to kitchen has made me to Fall into it already
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Mekanus(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Privatepart00:

I get the message you passing.But cooking wasn’t made for the female gender alone . I have great joy in cooking, as I like my food well prepared. I won’t hesitate in guiding a lady who doesn’t know.
I never said that cooking was made for female gender alone, but it's a must have skill for any lady that aspires to make a good home. My mum trained all of us, both male and female, on how to cook. That's why I was telling the OP I could beat her in a cooking competition.

As a man, my relationship with any lady will end at the dating level if she can't cook.
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by mark2sunny(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This weekend has been very work full as I had to prepare this 30 liters of soup single handedly.

Enjoy your day.

You don marry?
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
folake4u:
Now this is a healthy and good looking Egusi soup kiss. Not the nonsense I saw on FrontPage yesterday that made me angry and my eyes almost convulse. undecided

Zukwanuike.... grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Enigma1510(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Going great already…at least spending it at my granny’s place and it was awesome following her to church though not my thing sha…had to settle for Eko and ewedu with local chicken wey dey soup!!!

All those puff puff chicken we dey buy for restaurants na rubbish…this local chicken laps tiny like my finger but e hard ooo…no be small thing…e be like sey i have to invest in her raising chicken for me wey i go chop for Christmas sha!!! I am happy I travelled all the way from ib down here sha…how i wish i can show the laps and wings…una go laugh…

I need to end the day with some old pals with palm-wine…we all need a break from all the city stress atimes…

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Adakintroy: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na so Una go snap person things come form madam online.

My day is fine. Thanks for asking.
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Adakintroy: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
N so Una go snap person things come form madam online.

My day is fine. Thanks for asking.
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Jocdon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Baba God na for your hand i dey

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.
how many likes for a bowl of soup? It's been awhile I chop good food.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Mimidan001(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.
You Dey enjoy now

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by lomprico(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Yea. Cooling down to enter the freezer.

Nepa: for here?

Someone should drop that meme
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

Wait o!

How many are you people in your home, sorry I mean estate? cheesy grin

1 house(home) can't finish this soup in 3 months even if they eat it daily.

Maybe it is my eyes, because these containers look like those ones those selling snacks(i.e buns, egg roll etc) or garri(raw one) and Co use in their trading.
I hope you know how big that particular container is or does the container has a smaller sizes?
And your refrigerator must be a very big one and more than 2 to store these soups.

Maybe these soups are for commercial purposes sha.

Anyway you try(that is if you're the one that cooked it).

I am a very good cook, I wouldn't want to stress my partner with the task of making new soup anytime I want to have swallow, if not I prefer my soups freshly cooked(made) and not all these refrigerated stuffs.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Dintahdialah(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Do you cook and dispatch if yes
Get me on 08056476161

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by HiFive: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

As wear no be you cook these soup.
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by folake4u(f): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Zukwanuike.... grin

I don talk am now. cheesy
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by darexolu16(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

Whenever Igbo people dey eat this food ehn they always feel on top of the world don't really know why o
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by mycece: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

Please can we chat on WhatsApp 07032720592. Want to place an order. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Monaboo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
My weekend is going nice. I didn't go to church. Stopped going to church for over 2 years due to some reasons but still serve and love GOD. I'm even stronger in God now than when I was going to church.

Just finished eating Bread.

No light in my area. Our Transformer blow for over a month now.

Everywhere is boring.

I thank God for the gift of life, data to log into the internet, money to buy petrol to charge phone, grace to eat, sound health, my mum, my siblings, my dad is late cry and the peace of GOD that passeth all human understanding.

I appreciate the little things for I know God will bring the bigger things in die time.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by BusinessDream: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.
how much is did it cost to prepare this in total?

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by ukaface(f): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
ideaz:
This settles soup matters for 1 year or 6 months. Looks like a good idea.
you for talk 2 years

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by Dirtyyansh: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.

Do you make this for sale or can someone contract you ?

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
Only husband wey get money and caring go enjoy this type of meal else na iya basira get am bdat
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by ufuosman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Enough chop chop

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by SPAMBOX7: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Any day wey my girl want make I fvck am till she go talk he done do, that day she dey always prepare better soup like this in stock.
Na so she go package am like op put for freezer make he dey. Nothing beats having a woman that can cook well and with good character

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by mercysamuelson(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Its 8:27am here in California and here's what I made

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by brandsoncharlie: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.
Na steady generator to keep this kind of big soup inside fridge for Nigeria oh.
Big soup with plenty fuel inside generator grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by brandsoncharlie: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
mercysamuelson:
Its 8:27am here in California and here's what I made
What's this grin grin
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by drdeath: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Enjoy your day.
Heeee...!
Abeg,I wan marry you!!!!
Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by mercysamuelson(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
brandsoncharlie
What's this

Ugwu, Bitterleaf and scent leaf. Cooked together with egusi and chicken. I'm eating that with Eba.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups by drdeath: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Any day wey my girl want make I fvck am till she go talk he done do, that day she dey always prepare better soup like this in stock.
Na so she go package am like op put for freezer make he dey. Nothing beats having a woman that can cook well and with good character
I agree bro:cook well plus good character.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TLcakeboulevard's Cake For Africa Day Cake Collaboration / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / Unclean Bottled Water Underground Factory Exposed (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.