Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP (391 Views)

2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege / Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
I am so sad today because a party we all helped into the power with all our time, trust, votes and vigorously campaigned for has failed us. May God bring evil on them, same way they bring evil on Nigeria and Nigerians today. It is time to Democratic ally hijack the affair of thIs Country from the wicked and unpatriotic Rulers calling themselves leaders. I want to believe Obi is not a saint too because he has been mingling with all these political arm robbers but He Obi will be easy for Nigerians to be booted out if he fails because he’s not too rooted in evil like Atiku and Tinubu. I don’t like a Government of Robbing Peter to Pay Paul that they are runing in Lagos. I can’t be paying task on everything I do, Lagos State Government don’t know how to collect tax and He Tinubu has to come up with his own company Alpha Beta to be collecting the Tax of which 30% will be going to him every month.

1 Like

Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by trantayo: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obi is part of PDP that failed us. Only Tinubu can help us from current situation Nigeria is now
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by onomeabuja: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
trantayo:
Obi is part of PDP that failed us. Only Tinubu can help us from current situation Nigeria is now
See this man grin
E b like say u drink omo water grin

8 Likes

Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by cyril10(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
To be candid, PDP is still better than APC, the party called APC is very useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by DWickedLandLord: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abeg oga, allow apc to fix the wrongs of apc

Genius..
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Jostoman: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
The difference is clear PDP is 100% better than this heartless and blood sucking party called APC.

2 Likes

Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
cyril10:
To be candid, PDP is still better than APC, the party called APC is very useless

Imagine ASUU strike going to almost 7months now in this LIFE. Very insensitive to people’s problem

3 Likes

Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jostoman:
PDP 100% better than this heartless and blood sucking party called APC.

Yes you’re correct PDP is better BUT ATIKU is not better this time ..
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Sonyboom765: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
If Lagos govt / alpha beta pay Tinubu 30% of tax collected my everything you n your born n unborn generation touch turn to gold n glorious successes.

But if Lagos state govt pays Alpha Beta / Tinubu less than 30% of tax Alpha Beta collect for Lagos may you, every member of your household with your father mother sisters brother to extend family, born n unborn generation till your 7th labour to death in agnozing pain mystery n sorrow cos you are deliberately seeking to tarnish his imagine for a selfish gain.

Gbengaolowe32:
I am so sad today because a party we all helped into the power with all our time, trust, votes and vigorously campaigned for has failed us. May God bring evil on them, same way they bring evil on Nigeria and Nigerians today. It is time to Democratic ally hijack the affair of thIs Country from the wicked and unpatriotic Rulers calling themselves leaders. I want to believe Obi is not a saint too because he has been mingling with all these political arm robbers but He Obi will be easy for Nigerians to be booted out if he fails because he’s not too rooted in evil like Atiku and Tinubu. I don’t like a Government of Robbing Peter to Pay Paul that they are runing in Lagos. I can’t be paying task on everything I do, Lagos State Government don’t know how to collect tax and He Tinubu has to come up with his own company Alpha Beta to be collecting the Tax of which 30% will be going to him every month.
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
If Lagos govt / alpha beta pay Tinubu 30% of tax collected my everything you n your born n unborn generation touch turn to gold n glorious successes.

But if Lagos state govt pays Alpha Beta / Tinubu less than 30% of tax Alpha Beta collect for Lagos may you, every member of your household with your father mother sisters brother to extend family, born n unborn generation till your 7th labour to death in agnozing pain mystery n sorrow cos you are deliberately seeking to tarnish his imagine for a selfish gain.

You want people to see you and call you a fine boy abi?

Who are you to lay curse on someone you don’t even know, if I lay my own curse on you now, you will come and be snapping yourself here and there and pleading on Nairaland for forgiveness. I’m waiting for your response before I give you what you deserve
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Tochi3(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
APCshit is thesme as PDPshit..

Go verify..

2 Likes

Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Jostoman: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gbengaolowe32:

Yes you’re correct PDP is better BUT ATIKU is not better this time ..
Nigerians will decide that one next year
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by ibechris(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
onomeabuja:

See this man grin
E b like say u drink omo water grin

That guy don smoke something wey be say na old men suppose take.

1 Like

Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by Blakjewelry(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gbengaolowe32:
Stop comparing pdp and apc, pdp was a working progress if you were born in the 80s you know alot change between then when pdp was in government, though they have their own problems but that could simply be attributed to the Nigerian factor. Ruling a country like Nigeria is not an easy task. Buhari failed the moment he failed to appoint technocrats but choose to appoint politicians who novice in key sectors. The only way forward right now is restructure, pdp was actually afraid to implement it the early days because of fear that it ill timed but now I believe that is what is at stake now, I believe even bat knows that but he is afraid of the consequences of making such statement right now.
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by ElSudani: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nonsense. Nigeria does not exist in isolation. Many countries are currently facing economic difficulties due to many factors beyond their control.
Many years from now you will be able to point to what Buhari did despite shortage of funds. What would you point to for PDP?
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by a4cube: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElSudani:
Nonsense. Nigeria does not exist in isolation. Many countries are currently facing economic difficulties due to many factors beyond their control.
Many years from now you will be able to point to what Buhari did despite shortage of funds. What would you point to for PDP?
If not for pdp I don't think you will type this rubbish.
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by ElSudani: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
a4cube:
If not for pdp I don't think you will type this rubbish.

I guess the people of Ghana and Cameroon doesn't use Mobile phones because they didn't have the opportunity to experience a PDP government. I just pity some of you.
Re: To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP by OBALOLA55(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gbengaolowe32:
YOUR JIHADISTS BRETHREN WILL SOON TAG YOU IPOD YOUTH

(1) (Reply)

2023: Apprehension In Pdp’s Camp / Lagos Women Forced To Rally For Tinubu Or Loss Their Shops / Nigeria Air: Over 20,000 Job Applications Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.