Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m (454 Views)

We Can Exchange Naira/ RMB, And We Can Send It To Alipay, Bank And Wechat / We Accept RMB Exchange Naira Exchange Rmb(69.5naira/1rmb) / Are You A Federal Govt Worker? Get Quick LOANS Of Up To #2M Without Collateral! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello I need someone in Ghana that can help me exchange naira to cedis for me. And who we can do business together, there will be a trusted nairand escrow for each transaction. Be honest and trust worthy i can pay you regularly if fits. Exchange is around 1 to 2 million naira per 3 days or so. Thanks
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by chatinent: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
leo2sexy:
Hello I need someone in Ghana that can help me exchange naira to cedis for me. And who we can do business together, there will be a trusted nairand escrow for each transaction. Be honest and trust worthy i can pay you regularly if fits. Exchange is around 1 to 2 million naira per 3 days or so. Thanks

Deal
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
chatinent:

Deal
I am straightforward honest person, would appreciate same, I am also not greedy, I have the capital, you help me do the work and we see how profitable it is. Cool?
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by horlus(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Let’s talk
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by chatinent: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
leo2sexy:
I am straightforward honest person, would appreciate same, I am also not greedy, I have the capital, you help me do the work and we see how profitable it is. Cool?
chatinent@gmail.com
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Still needed please, write your rate.
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by tennyhollar: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good day all, please I need a one on one mentorship on cryptocurrency and forex trading in Abuja. Willing and ready to learn. I’ll be in the comment section or text me via WhatsApp:07038275548
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Needed
Re: Trusted Person Needed In Ghana That Can Help Me Exchange Naira To Cedis (1 To 2m by leo2sexy: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
I need o, please

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m / The Secrets Banks Will Never Tell You / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.