Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. (5195 Views)

Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential / Southwest Betrayed The Whole South / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Kelvin125(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Peter Obi shall win Nigerian presidential election in Feb 2023 and peter obi shall become the president of Nigeria in 29th may 2023
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by ictplotter(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Lawalatm:
It will shock you... grin grin grin.....this is far bigger than regional or tribalism or religion or old sentimental lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You never still shock.... grin grin grin grin grin

ObiDatti will be sworn into power
I remembered how ojuchukwu Make noise n drum for war then, thinking that by 3 days Biafra will crush Nigeria but when he started the war it was up to two weeks when chicken out like a coward n ran away.
Obi is no 3rd position in this election no matter of propaganda or lies that can make him a president.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by BeautifulMind2: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdulqareem:
WHICH KANO? OR U MEAN KANU? ALL THESE STATES AND CAPITAL YOU RECITING LIKE A PRIMARY PUPIL UP AND DOWN WILL ONLY GIVE YOU HEART ACHE IN THE END. SEE AS E DEY MENTION KANO LIKE SAY NA IGBO LAND. VOTES FROM YOBE AND BORNO ALONE WILL SWALLOW ALL SOUTH EAST VOTES. AND AS FOR SOUTH SOUTH, U THINK SAY DEM BE MUMU LIKE UNA. SO DEM GO LEAVE OKOWA GO VOTE LINUS PANDORA? OGA USE YOUR HEAD DEY THINK.
After Obidient successfull rallies across the cities in Nigeria on Saturday PDP, NNPP and APC supporters has started throwing Kano and Kaduna registered voters claiming is almost South-east, they forgot that this is not regional elections, Igbos are most travel tribe when compare to other major tribes in Nigeria, there is no state in you will not see them in millions and thousands, South-east is well positioned when 99.8% of the voters are same religion and same tribe and massively vote for one candidate unlike Kano and Kaduna which can't be the same, minus Southern Kaduna, minus Sabogeri in Kano, there are Shia Muslims, primarily in Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Sokoto they used during election in 2015 and 2019, APC government arrested their leader Ibrahim Zakzaky also killed many of Shia members, they will never vote for APC, same with northern Christians they used, after winning with their votes APC realised they are not competent Christian leaders in the North and you expect them to vote for APC or united North, election next year Northeast, northwest will be divided by PDP, NNPP and APC, Kwankwaso and Atiku will dominate in both regions APC will be third these two regions what Obi need is 25%, in each of the region. Northeast comprises six states – Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, and Yobe, ones Obi pop up Christians votes in these states he will have more than 25% in Northeast, same with Northwest, expecially Kano where you have large numbers of easterners and Kaduna where Obi VP is from have large voting strength and Datti came from a very big prominent family in Zaria, Zaria will vote for their son, plus Christians and others, same with Sokoto, Obi will clear South-east, South-south and states in middle belt like Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, FCT, Kogi might swing to Obi being neighbouring state to Anambra, Obi will win Lagos and do credibly well in South-west.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by stephanie79548: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Its you vagabond that is deceiving yourself.Irredeemable foolIts you vagabond that is deceiving yourself.Irredeemable fool...
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Lawalatm: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
E pain you.... grin grin grin grin grin grin he go shock you wella grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abdulqareem:
IN WHICH COUNTRY? IN THE ZOO KOH? PANDORA LINUS OBI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT IN Biafra. THE NORTH AND WEST REMEMBERS.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Lawalatm: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2022
You are still dreaming grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians are tired of your old lying tales....we have moved from such negative strong holds.....so shall you?

NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my nairaland account if Obi win 1 polling unit up north including his inconsequential running mate polling unit
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Lawalatm:
You are still dreaming grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians are tired of your old lying tales....we have moved from such negative strong holds.....so shall you?

deal with the reality bro

I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Lawalatm: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
I bet you were not born when it happened....you gsm baby..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where has that gotten us? the north still remains the poorest and most unsecured region in Nigeria and we still priding ourselves with such negative selfish feeling of purported achievement.....Tahh!!!! We move.....anyone who can make the Nigeria move forward is who we must support....this is not premiership football....this is serious.... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

ictplotter:

I remembered how ojuchukwu Make noise n drum for war then, thinking that by 3 days Biafra will crush Nigeria but when he started the war it was up to two weeks when chicken out like a coward n ran away.
Obi is no 3rd position in this election no matter of propaganda or lies that can make him a president.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Lawalatm: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2022
I'm sure you will.....keep making yourself feel happy with such gibberish grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways....I'm sure you want a better Nigeria...please keep detrimental sentiments away from making the right decision...Vote support ObiDatti for significant transformation across Nigeria

NigeriaIsGreat:
deal with the reality bro

I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Lawalatm:
I'm sure you will.....keep making yourself feel happy with such gibberish grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways....I'm sure you want a better Nigeria...please keep detrimental sentiments away from making the right decision...Vote support ObiDatti for significant transformation across Nigeria

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

I hope you won't relocate to America when he assume office like you lots always bloat here?
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by TheOldGods: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
it affected me because my elder brother was killed in Imo by those terrorists called ipob.
My mom's friend was butchered in the fan by those useless banditry cattle rearers called fulanis
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Idiotseverywher: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdulqareem:
WHICH KANO? OR U MEAN KANU? ALL THESE STATES AND CAPITAL YOU RECITING LIKE A PRIMARY PUPIL UP AND DOWN WILL ONLY GIVE YOU HEART ACHE IN THE END. SEE AS E DEY MENTION KANO LIKE SAY NA IGBO LAND. VOTES FROM YOBE AND BORNO ALONE WILL SWALLOW ALL SOUTH EAST VOTES. AND AS FOR SOUTH SOUTH, U THINK SAY DEM BE MUMU LIKE UNA. SO DEM GO LEAVE OKOWA GO VOTE LINUS PANDORA? OGA USE YOUR HEAD DEY THINK.
. BVAS will diminish all those fake votes in the north this time around, no more incident forms, let see Joe kano will vote 1.9m votes out of 2m PVC
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by general111(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
SpatialKing:
This time around the entire South East votes is going to one candidate Peter Obi

While the entire KKK votes will be shared and splited between APC, NNPP, PDP and LP.

Buhari is no longer on the poll

Heavy weight like Shetima, Atiku, Rabiu and Tinubu will weaken the voting strength of those states..

Non of candidates will get block votes like Buhari
exactly sir...
The bloc votes has been divided by 3 already..
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Ogakaycce(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
what is the work of your governors

Yet your problem is Peter Obi and IPOB.

Shame on you..

This is someone's father, uncle and a brother

Shame on you

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Ogakaycce:

Yet your problem is Peter Obi and IPOB.

Shame on you..

This is someone's father, uncle and a brother

Shame on you
see how you think foolishly. Is Peter Obi not one of the ex governors? The man that was governor for 8 years should not be blamed abi?
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2022
general111:
exactly sir...
The bloc votes has been divided by 3 already..
remember Tambuwal 2022
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2022
TheOldGods:
My mom's friend was butchered in the fan by those useless banditry cattle rearers called fulanis
yes I agree that those Fulani bandits should be killed for shading blood of innocent people also ipob ESN should be killed for shading innocent people blood.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by general111(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
remember Tambuwal 2022
the context is different sir..
But still...
If the northern aspirants decides to pick a candidate and support him, who will they pick
Atiku or shetimma?
Or will atiku drop his presidential ambition for shettima's vice presidential ambition?
Or will tinubu drop his abmbition for Atiku??......

The northern vote has already been divided.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Chuksaluta(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Ebi2233:
Peter Obi fans should help Igbos on Biafra or death.

2020 JAMB Registration:
Southeast - 319,920
Kano & Kaduna - 180,059

BVAS will cut down the palm kernel voting in 2023.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Ogakaycce(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
see how you think foolishly. Is Peter Obi not one of the ex governors? The man that was governor for 8 years should not be blamed abi?

You are the biggest Fool here aswear..

Do you know how insecure anambra was ? Even a sitting governor (Chris ngige) was kidnap in office before peter obi became governor

Peter obi single handedly dealt with them for 8 yrs he govern anambra. Go and verify.

You are scared peter obi will spoil your banditry business in the north

Fool.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by TheOldGods: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
yes I agree that those Fulani bandits should be killed for shading blood of innocent people also ipob ESN should be killed for shading innocent people blood.
Anybody that sheds innocent blood should be killed bro. We need to fight tribalism. That's just it.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2022
TheOldGods:
Anybody that sheds innocent blood should be killed bro. We need to fight tribalism. That's just it.
thank you for this. Tribalism has destroyed this country and some people are taking advantage of this democracy to hid under the rule of law.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Lawalatm: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
God forbid him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

I hope you won't relocate to America when he assume office like you lots always bloat here?
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Rayzoom: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
asanausana91:
iam from Kaduna, you are joking. Iam also a Christian but I will never vote for Peter Obi. That Biafra plan that Peter Obi has will discourage many northern Christian from voting for him.
Mr man, you guys should just get ready for Biafra or dead.
The joke is on you! The last time I checked Kaduna state is a state where terrorists hijack planes both military and civil aviation and bomb trains on transit, where women both young and old are being raped and assaulted before their husbands, where supposed Nigerians were enslaved to farm for the terrorists and also levied to generate funds for their slave masters, where christians which you claimed to be part of them has been massacred in their numbers. You're free to vote whoever you like but mark my word especially if truly you're from Kaduna state, this same BIAFRA you hate with passion you shall seek to join with tears running down your jaws when the time comes!
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by EngrKemp: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ebi2233:

Foolish Igbo man

Bonowei

Leave mater..

Na Obi get all our votes..

No tribalism here

1 Like

Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rayzoom:
The joke is on you! The last time I checked Kaduna state is a state where terrorists hijack planes both military and civil aviation and bomb trains on transit, where women both young and old are being raped and assaulted before their husbands, where supposed Nigerians were enslaved to farm for the terrorists and also levied to generate funds for their slave masters, where christians which you claimed to be part of them has been massacred in their numbers. You're free to vote whoever you like but mark my word especially if truly you're from Kaduna state, this same BIAFRA you hate with passion you shall seek to join with tears running down your jaws when the time comes!
there will never be Biafra. Mark my words
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by asanausana91: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rayzoom:
before you start behaving as a fool, you should know that there is different between Kaduna and Kaduna road
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by toneroforever(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
80%+ of SS votes will be in favor of Obi. 55%+ of NC votes will go Obi's way. Northern christains votes in NW & NE belong to Obi. Sensible and detribalised northern muslims who seek positive change will vote Obi.
Also Obi will be getting plenty of votes in the SW further depleting Tinubu's votes.
Do the maths and tell me Obi doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Rayzoom: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2022
asanausana91:
before you start behaving as a fool, you should know that there is different between Kaduna and Kaduna road
Foolishness runs in your bloodstream which is hereditary in your family that's the only reason why you behave the way you do!
Re: Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. by Rayzoom: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2022
asanausana91:
there will never be Biafra. Mark my words
You're inconsequential as far as Biafra affaires is concerned, even your government is helpless about that. It will happen in your very eye and won't take up to more ten years except Nigeria is restructured to accommodate everyone, mark my word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church / This Is The Richest City In The World, According To A New Report. / Breaking News- Tinubu Opens Up Borders To All Type Of Food Import .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.