Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State (2377 Views)

Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by EXOUSIAng: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Bontafa:

So the guy wore the mask of the governor's son

asin 007 clone
Have you ever seen the deputy governors son?
Do you even know what he looks like?
Answering those questions would help you to stop reasoning less than my puppy

3 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by ImperialYoruba: 2:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:
Isn't fair ..

This man has a reputation to protect .an important figure for that matter...

why would anyone want to spoil his image and credibility

Obidients are cruel. They will taste a flavour of cruelty from us when time is right. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by BATified2023: 2:10am On Oct 03, 2022
chiefolododo:
How can you disown your son? Is it not good for someone's son to be obedient?

1 Like

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:
Isn't fair ..

This man has a reputation to protect .an important figure for that matter...

why would anyone want to spoil his image and credibility

Bro, you think IPOBians give a damn about anyone's image and credibility?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by manmade(m): 3:18am On Oct 03, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Just imagine an Obi (a liar) and his mannerless unscrupulous followers winning the presidency. That would be the end of Nigeria... They will be selling drugs on the streets of Nigeria in broad daylight and yahoo yahoo will be legalized.
, yeah, your post just remind me of something, what's the name of that minister for information of the APC ruling party?. grin grin
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by SmartPolician: 3:45am On Oct 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Does it mean that guy in the photo up there isn't his son?

If the guy isn't his son then it is wrong to associate him to the deputy governor.

If the guy is truly his son then he has the right to associate with anyone regardless of his father's political leening.
Leaning
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Bar1941(m): 4:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Obi supporters can do any fraud to promote their dull fraudster.
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 4:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, you think IPOBians give a damn about anyone's image and credibility?

Bro you right l saw it in them yesterday, they didn't even care abt the news

They behave like someone who doesn't have feeling
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 4:53am On Oct 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obidients are cruel. They will taste a flavour of cruelty from us when time is right. cool

Yes o, very very bad people
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 4:54am On Oct 03, 2022
israelinvests:

I am surprised with the manna labour is shining out fake news everyday... Anyway goodluck to Nigerians... The end will justify ...
abi oo ..thank sir
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Prisca19(f): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2022
i need someone to talk to I’m depressed and lonely my WhatsApp 08061743157
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:

Bro you right l saw it in them yesterday, they didn't even care abt the news

They behave like someone who doesn't have feeling

All they do is driven by extreme hatred for others. Once any human being is that way then he will justify doing anything at all, even murder, against those he hates. That is the case with Igbos and the reason they are murdering themselves in the SE thinking they are striking against Buhari and Fulanis.

They have no feelings or consideration for anyone they dislike and a lot of malevolence for those they hate to include even those they have never met and have never offended them.

To Igbos Tinubu, even as he has never wronged them or led them, is worse than even the deadliest snake in the world and I think we all remember Kanu telling Igbos "if you see a Yoruba and a snake in a room, you must kill the Yoruba first".

Very scary people with deep issues.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

All they do is driven by extreme hatred for others. Once any human being is that way then he will justify doing anything at all, even murder, against those he hates. That is the case with Igbos.

No feelings or consideration for anyone they dislike and a lot of malevolence for those they hate to include even those they have never met and have never offended them.

Very scary people with deep issues.
very terrible people...

I now know why the remainder disperses them
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Leaning

Typo updated, thanks.
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:
very terrible people...

I now know why the remainder disperses them

I honestly believe Nigeria should let them go because no nation, long term, can prosper hosting enemies-within that Igbos are to the "Zoo" and non-Igbos like the Yorubas, Hausa and Fulanis.

No single Igbo online can talk about Tinubu without deep curses and malevolence as if the man has murdered their entire family.

Yet nothing at all can explain their hatred for the man many know is inbred, irrational and unjustifiable.

Abeg who hated the way Igbos do? They are very extreme and toxic people with no benefits in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Abdul05: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

I honestly believe Nigeria should let them go because no nation, long term, can prosper hosting enemies-within that Igbos are to the "Zoo" and non-Igbos like the Yorubas, Hausa and Fulanis.

No single Igbo online can talk about Tinubu without deep curses and malevolence as if the man has murdered their entire family. Nothing at all can justify their hatred for the man many know is inbred, irrational and unjustifiable.

Abeg who hated the way Igbos do? They are very extreme and toxic people with no benefits in my opinion.

They are the worst being l have ever seen in my life
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Bontafa:

So the guy wore the mask of the governor's son

asin 007 clone

Why are you people so dishonorable and so warped as human beings? Why don't you produce a picture of Hamzat's son then?

As if it makes sense that Hamzat's son, unless he is the worst hater and enemy of his dad, would do this senseless garbage.

Hamzat's son, even if a fan, cannot opt for the sensible option of supporting Obi privately and going to thumbprint for him on election day right?

He must disruptively endanger his politician dad's position, in the State Femi Hamzat is deputy Governor of, and draw the anger of his entire family and the APC associate of his father also abi?

You people are just incredible. Very dangerous in my opinion because no line, especially related to human decency and dignity, hate wil not make you cross.

It is always you people too. Always. You lot should even have said it was Seyi Tinubu or Sanwo Olu's wife at the Obi Lagos rally. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by oyatz(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2022
OBIdients and lies are like Bread and beans.
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by 737olayiwola: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2022
This says it all.This says it all....
Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by Merelyn(f): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
They should show us his son's pix then let's compare and contrast... Or better still it's resemblance after all person they look like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) / Tribunal: Aisha Yesufu Sad In Court (video) / Akeredolu's Funeral: Nigeria Army Arrests Kidnappers Along Akoko-owo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.