Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,540 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! (2076 Views)

Olaide Akinremi 'Jagaban' is dead! (Ibadan North Rep member dies at 51) / Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! by Nijablast: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is your next president, get used to him
Re: Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! by tctrills: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2022
N3TRAL:
Following its record breaking streams in Nigeria's political atmosphere, Jagaban's impressive exercise video would be enough to fund his campaign if it was monetized.

God Bless Bola and keep him alive and sound for me .

I prayed for him in church today. Thank you Jesus.

Let's forget politics and talk about a monetizing videos. I guess you were joking about your comments on monetization but just in case you were not, here are the facts;
Let's assume the video gets 50 millions views.
A 10 secs vid of a politician would have a very low CPM. At $0.5 per 1000 views, we are looking at $25k for 50 million views and that is being super generous. In truth, it can't pull in more the $5k.
I know you were joking but I don't want some young men who take you serious to believe they could become over night millionaires for post like this.
Re: Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! by Eskimo0147: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:

You are jobless and still think Obi is the one to turn around your situation?

Then head to Anambra state to find the jobs Obi cre weated as Governor.

[color=#990000][/color]

Like it or not a new dawn is about to come via the obidatti movement

I was just seeking for help but since u want to turn it to politics e go shock u say an obidient go help me out and I go still post am make u observe...agbadorian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest ANAP Polls For Kwara , Abia ,Kano and Lagos states / Protest Hit Benue Village As Herdsmen Kill Scores, Including Children (photos) / Charles Taylor Arrested In Nigeria After Escape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.