Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,610 members, 7,951,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

"Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? (1574 Views)

Atiku: Northerners Don't Need An Igbo Or Yoruba Candidate (video) / "I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku / Northerners Don't Like Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? by LadyExcellency: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Are you trying to mock me?

I don't mock. It's not in my character.
Re: "Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? by LocalStandard1(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2022
LadyExcellency:

I don't mock. It's not in my character.
Then are you trying to toast me?
Re: "Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? by endy69: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You are right. Do you know that the Zimbabwean Dollars has more value than the Naira? We celebrate nonsense in this country.
Let me check out for that Zimbabwean dollar, how dare them? Please wey I be wan go vacation. Haba naira
Re: "Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? by SU50: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
LocalStandard1:

No! You piece of rat poop is mentally slow. I always observed the way people like you put down other people, especially Northerners funny enough you have nothing to offer.

I've gone to school with Yorubas and Igbos and I've observed that Southerners are nothing special. The only advantage they have is that they value and prioritize education.

These are people that believe speaking Pidgin makes one educated grin.

Did my NYSC witht them, and these lot can't stand a 23 year old northern boy speaking Queenie English, after all, northerners are not supposed to be educated.

We've seen a lot of these guys that can't differentiate east and west.

The North's greatest undoing when it comes to education are about 3:

1. Large number of out of school children.

2. Poor quality of education in govt. schools (though a general phenomenon in almost the entire country).

3. An economy that doesn't encourage production and where the bulk of companies and purchasing power is one zone, this entails that even after graduating with excellent grade from University, you have to relocate to the zone to get meaningful work keeping the hinterland devoid of meaningful work and it's tricky down effects of increasing gdp, infrastructure, education/skills/experience and others.

These are the things the north should seek to counter.

1 Like

Re: "Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? by SU50: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Jesus Christ my God!!! Even many Caucasians will not say what you just wrote. No wonder the civil war happened.

What makes you think you are better than the North? Is it cos you speak a white man's language? You are an abysmal Hobbit.

You, as a Black man is looking down on another group of Black people like this are you normal? Then what will the obvious physically different Asians and Caucasians say about you? How Far off is the South compared to the North that you're feeling funky?

Is there a state beside Lagos in the South that can compare with Kano? You are a ........ for making such retarded statements!

Funny thing, ask that dumb mofo what he studied and he will mention one useless polytechnic ND program, ask him to a discourse, and you will marvel at the level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: "Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? by LocalStandard1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
SU50:

These are people that believe speaking Pidgin makes one educated grin.

Did my NYSC witht them, and these lot can't stand a 23 year old northern boy speaking Queenie English, after all, northerners are not supposed to be educated.

We've seen a lot of these guys that can't differentiate east and west.

The North's greatest undoing when it comes to education are about 3:

1. Large number of out of school children.

2. Poor quality of education in govt. schools (though a general phenomenon in almost the entire country).

3. An economy that doesn't encourage production and where the bulk of companies and purchasing power is one zone, this entails that even after graduating with excellent grade from University, you have to relocate to the zone to get meaningful work keeping the hinterland devoid of meaningful work and it's tricky down effects of increasing gdp, infrastructure, education/skills/experience and others.

These are the things the north should seek to counter.
Plenty truth in your write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Fashola Had Been APC Presidential Candidate / Bola Tinubu's Certificate Forgery & Perjury clarified By David Hundeyin. / Alex Otti Sack; Inibehe Effiong Counters Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.