Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,273 members, 7,920,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle (31232 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Menclothing: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2022
I need to do workout soon also
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by jcross19: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Pandev:
kid, I don't understand this your gibberish. Read my post again, I didn't mention your dear IPOB or you have not recovered from the shock you got from Jagaban's video last night? You better ask your parents to take you to yabaleft before your situation gets worse kid cheesy
which shock ooh? Seen an amphibious ccresture on life video or what? Tinubu is so desperate that's why he will loose, he knew is sick using that video to carjoe some fools like... Buhari pro- max will not come second time God forbid...
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by BigDawsNet: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Bacteriologist:
Nigerian Youths are giving Grandpa's assignment grin. One is riding bicycle for 7 seconds the other is twerking on Tiktok.

Keep pressing their necks Obidients. We are taking it back.

Whats this?

Come and enter heaven let me see

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by joe1309: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Him for carry iron as well angry grin
tell Obi fraud make he carry iron
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by KINGS100(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Your Mumu never do? May God deliver you from the spirit of Mumurism. Someone who is falling up and down in public, pee on his trouser in public, hand and legs shaking in public. Suddenly a private video on a mill ride which I believe is seriously doctored is all that matters. Tinubu knows that fools will buy this nonsense that's why the made it in the first place.
oikirodah:
Tinubu's Fitness Video Tears The Internet As Haterz Photoshop's Jagaban As An Ice Cream Seller(Vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qYgnWBSKg

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-tears-the-internet-with-his-fitness-ahead-of-campaign-electionsvideo/
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by xynerise: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Old video of him during his knee surgery
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Hydroxide(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Okay o

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Idaytesj29(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu's Fitness Video Tears The Internet As Haterz Photoshop's Jagaban As An Ice Cream Seller(Vid

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-tears-the-internet-with-his-fitness-ahead-of-campaign-electionsvideo/

Ipob and obi-idiots go commit harakiri
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by owenseddies40(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Him for carry iron as well angry grin
Them don soften the wheels,so tey the wheel just dey roll fast fast with little efforts.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Bkdson2121: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

How did we get here?

See how protruding his stomach is, I am sure he is wearing his usual Catheter Bag for urine.
So tinubu fitness center now is abroad?
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by plaindealer: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Day, 2.

Asiwaju is still crashing the Internet..

grin grin

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Neyoosha007(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2022
The real sound of the video is organize by asake, Igbos too dey lie
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by one4GOD(f): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline
this people set always almost abusing our sensibility �� keep try okay all unah magic keys go soon finish, when eye open e don open, when will they accept this truth sef
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Realist12: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2022
elantraceey:

I can't really help but wonder how you people actually reason or think. Like I'm bemused at to what could the motivation to drop all your senses and choose to be foolish day in, day out. I try so hard to comprehend it. Is it money? Is it political appointment? Or it's just blind loyalty? Or hatred for a sect? Which is it because I'm genuinely curious as to how you guys brains are so little that you'll conclude a man is fit from a 7 secs clip riding on a stationary exercise bike. Is it ment or is it malaria?
it's you who needs to change your thought pattern, it's not good for your mental health . You're so fixated in believing he's unfit that no matter what you see you still won't be honest . That's a symptom of delusional disorder. Help your mental health.
A lot of us have benefitted from Tinubu's legacy , infact every Lagosian and Nigerian and we appreciate his intelligence. Unlike y'all that have benefitted directly or indirectly but out if hate you deny his works .
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by VIKTO83(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2022
When Jonathan's wife (Patience) left substance and started chasing after shadows was when I knew d elections were won and lost already. Lije when she started asking Aisha (Buhari's) wife to come for cooking and frying Akara competition....
Tinubu had knocked his opponents out already then they resorted to smearing rather than issue based campaign.
I wish they learn quickly.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Ijaya123: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Kasssandra:
We don't want pictures, we want ideas.

What ideas has Atiku and Obi offered you?
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Badguy77(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
In my old age may I not be forced to do things I don't want to do just to prove a point...
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by foreverproduct: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Anything to prove his being fit to rule naija!
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Klington: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Shutup how many peter obi work and impact u don see mtheee ewu

ZoneBs are welll known to be unreasonable.

Agbado urchin, cry me more.

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by TheGift: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline

Na few minutes video we go chop? Let's wait till the next major live event to see how hale and hearty he is; that is if He shows up at all.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by TheGift: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Ijaya123:

What ideas has Atiku and Obi offered you?
At least they are not sick and being shepherded about by the real people that want to collect the power.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by TheGift: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Realist12:
it's you who needs to change your thought pattern, it's not good for your mental health . You're so fixated in believing he's unfit that no matter what you see you still won't be honest . That's a symptom of delusional disorder. Help your mental health.
A lot of us have benefitted from Tinubu's legacy , infact every Lagosian and Nigerian and we appreciate his intelligence. Unlike y'all that have benefitted directly or indirectly but out if hate you deny his works .

But He himself told us He was out receiving treatment before the primaries. His hands were shaking uncontrollably as He tried to read His speech at the primaries. he could not hold the flag after He won the primaries .
Are you sure you are not the one being delusional
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by RichAbujaGuy: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2022
How many miles did miles did Gov Jagaban clock? grin
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by NwaliE01: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Kewtt:
Tinubu the neckpresser of Igbos

We will still vote peter Datti. Let him ride bicyle from kaduna to kano. We will still vote our preffered candidate. We can't keep recycling same people in power and expect a shift in our national growth.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2022
TheGift:

At least they are not sick and being shepherded about by the real people that want to collect the power.

So it is not about ideas anymore.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by princewarri1985: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline
na wah! Emilokan non won gree oh!
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by chukwuoke(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline

This the person some people are thinking of voting in power. All these nonsense must seize to exist. The leader we need must and thing of resting in our country not this type of man. He will and can never thing of Nigerians. Let's vote wisely for our future and of our children.
Peter Obi is the answer.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by seunjungle1(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2022
Our father dey gallant. Iya anybody!
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by elantraceey(f): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Realist12:

Oh so it's because you've benefitted from him and hope to benefit more? Wow. I never knew Nigeria can now be given as a gift to say thank you. I don't hate Tinubu and I don't have any reason to hate him. I actually appreciate his smartness, only few can survive what he has survived. I only hate the fact that you lots are forcing him on a country despite his frail state and want to deceive people with an old 7s video of a man that can't even hold a flag on his own, walk unaided, is a tribal bigot and a thug influencer and believe he's the best thing for Nigeria at this frail state its in is totally despicable. If he has done good for you, go to his house and thank him. Nigeria is not a thank you scheme.

If you can produce a recent live video of Tinubu talking and walking on his own for 10 mins and also state what he's bringing to the table without mentioning he did this or did that in the past or his going to employ the right persons to do this or do that nonsense then I vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by wallrichy: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Yanribo Riding to 2023. Yanribo's placement is going to be one hell of a drag if he actually makes it to the Position. Roller coaster of a calamity coming all over again after the present disaster.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down
Yeah, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
Let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our heart
Be acceptable in thy sight here today
Let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts
Be acceptable in thy sight here today
Yeah, we wept, when we remembered Zion
Yeah, we wept, when we remembered Zion...Nigeria my beloveth country gone to the dogs of callous souls......

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by Nasitus: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Hzbzbbs

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle by blueAgent(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Kewtt post=117222070][/quote]

Clown, so you are happy that a young 26year old man Is dead becos he sad the obvious truth about Theifnebu?

I pray your life and that of your family be worst than that of Nigeria under this APC administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Group Writes I.G Of Police, DSS On The Planned Protest. / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.