Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,365 members, 7,974,516 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? (623 Views)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Hey guys,
So I finished high school about two months ago, and I've been thinking of something to do to make some income. I was going to start teaching, but my dad discouraged me, saying something about not wanting me to answer "sir/ma" to anyone. Not that I have a problem with that...

Anyways, I want to start up something but I'm not really sure how or where to start since I don't have any prior business experience. I was thinking about starting up popcorn making, but I'm not sure how popular and profitable it is here in Jos, since I've not really seen any one do it. But the area I am is very busy, and I stay directly opposite two schools. So i don't know... infact any idea will suffice. Just give me something guys, PLEASE!!!
Re: What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? by FaceTanke: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Your dad can start a business for u

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? by dopedan(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Hey guys,
So I finished high school about two months ago, and I've been thinking of something to do to make some income. I was going to start teaching, but my dad discouraged me, saying something about not wanting me to answer "sir/ma" to anyone. Not that I have a problem with that...

Anyways, I want to start up something but I'm not really sure how or where to start since I don't have any prior business experience. I was thinking about starting up popcorn making, but I'm not sure how popular and profitable it is here in Jos, since I've not really seen any one do it. But the area I am is very busy, and I stay directly opposite two schools. So i don't know... infact any idea will suffice. Just give me something guys, PLEASE!!!
Popcorn and ice cream business will be nice for ur location especially before and after d schools closes
Re: What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2022
dopedan:

Popcorn and ice cream business will be nice for ur location especially before and after d schools closes
Thanks
Im trying to do more research on the popcorn business to weigh the pros and cons
Re: What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? by Andermant: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
I totally get your dilemma about starting a business after finishing secondary school. It's great that you're looking for opportunities to make some income and gain experience. Starting something you enjoy is always a good idea! I suggest exploring different business ideas that align with your interests and skills. It's important to choose something that you're passionate about because that'll keep you motivated and dedicated. You can also check out resources online, like articles or guides on how to start small business in India. Even though you're not in India, you might find valuable insights and inspiration that can be applied to your local context.
Re: What Business Can A Student Who Just Finished Secondary School Start? by Solo777(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
Get my book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS"

I shared

- Over 35 hot selling physical business ideas you can start up now and make money

- How much you can start up each business with

- How much you can make daily/weekly from this business.

These are tested and selling businesses you can start up right now after reading this book today.

Bonus

- You'll get access to the hottest skilled businesses you can up now and make 6-7 figures monthly.

- You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners

- You'll get a 15 minutes call or chat Business consultation session where you can ask me any question from business to sales, marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price : #12,500

Special Discount : #5,000
( for the first 10 persons to get it now).

Send me a screenshot of this message on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it now

(1) (Reply)

What Uniuyo Graduate Did, Shocked Me! (see Pics) / Abdul Samad Rabiu’s Asr Africa Supports 22 Universities And Tertiary Institution / Nigerian Youth Like Money, But Do We Go About It The Wise Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.