Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:33 PM

Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business (128 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business by Kemcy4real: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Pls I intend to start food stuff business. Can anyone direct me on how to get distributors with good price in lagos or Ibadan. And someone in the business too can also help enlighten me more on things to know and do. Thank you all.
Re: Business by Kemcy4real: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kemcy4real:
Pls I intend to start food stuff business. Can anyone direct me on how to get distributors with good price in lagos or Ibadan. And someone in the business too can also help enlighten me more on things to know and do. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Fences You Can Have Installed Around Your Residential Or Commercial Property / We Can Help You Get More Clients / Supply And Installation Of The Clearvu Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.