Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

Daddy Freez Secretly Married In London To Escape Adultery Court Judgement In Nig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freez Secretly Married In London To Escape Adultery Court Judgement In Nig (252 Views)

Mc Oluomo Secretly Married His Long Time Lover (photos & Video) / Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke / Davido Secretly Married To Amanda, Chioma Can't Enter The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freez Secretly Married In London To Escape Adultery Court Judgement In Nig by ndule900: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2022
DADDY FREEZE SECRETLY MARRIED IN LONDON TO ESCAPE DOUBLE ADULTERY COURT JUDGEMENT IN NIGERIA.

An open Letter to Daddy Freeze, by Chukwunonso Ndule.

Dear Daddy Freeze,

Congratulations to your new wife and you on your recent wedding. However, it seems that you planned the wedding to be discreet and it turned out to be not so discreet after all.

I am writing you this letter because I am disturbed by your handling of the negative reception of the news of your wedding by a section of the social media. Your explanation for being caught up in allegations of adultery is inadequate, to say the least. To be frank with you, it is too superficial, flimsy, too weak, for the weighty issues of adultery, marriage and family with which they are concerned. Your claim that you started dating your new wife in 2014 after she filed for divorce in 2012 which did not make sense. You avoided stating that she was divorced. It is worse that you said "You didn’t just go into Benedicta's ex husband's house to take over his wife". This means, it was the woman who came to you. In effect, you are throwing her under the bus, opening her up as a wayward woman.

You are not helping yourself by playing to the gallery. Whether you like it or not, the fact is that there is a judgment against your wife and you today, delivered by a River State High Court of competent jurisdiction finding both of you guilty of adultery. The same court ordered you to pay N5M to the ex husband of your wife Whatever you say is immaterial as the Court judgement is in the public domain.

However, in order to write you this letter, I have interrogated your responses and mined the social media for all available information, and my conclusion, sir, is that your situation is not tidy.

My findings are the following:

1. In 2014, you were still married to and living with your ex wife and she later moved out as you mentioned in your radio program on Cool FM. You were not divorced as at then.

2. You impregnated Benedicta in her ex husband's house and she gave birth to your child on 15th May 2015 while living in her husband's house. When it was obvious and glaring that the child was a mix race with no resemblance to her husband as at then, she hurriedly moved out at night into your house with the child before her husband could return from his trip, this amount to double adultery as shown by court papers.

3. Between 2013 and 2016, you accused your ex wife of infidelity, violence and published photos of injuries she supposedly inflicted on you in viral social media publications. In one publication, you actually accused her of sleeping with this same Benedicta's ex husband, who was Benedicta’s husband as at then. It is not rocket science to guess that there is a connection between your relationship with Benedicta and the crisis in your previous marriage? To be clear, there is a social media publication dated 2014 that identified Benedicta as responsible for the collapse of your previous marriage.

4. In March 2015, your wife filed for divorce accusing you of Adultery with Benedicta as reported in the media.

5. Benedica's ex husband sued you, Benedicta and a school in Lagos, alleging that you impersonated him and posed as the father of one of his daughters in order to get his daughter admitted into the school.

7. In January 2018, Benedicta went on Linda Ikeji blog, with her daughter in tow, to make allegations against her ex husband. Two days later, news came out that she was unable to defend those allegations in court.

8. Benedicta's ex husband also published that the heads of Benedicta’s family as well as her father, ordered her to release his children to him.

9. Your ex wife and you were divorced in 2020. Your ex wife fled the country in the course of her adultery case against you taking along your 2 children, claiming that her life was threatened also reported in the blogs.

10. Benedicta's ex husband and Benedicta were divorced eventually in February 2021 by a high court in Portharcourth, Rivers State. However, Benedicta and you decided to appeal the judgment. The case is still on.

11. Benedicta claims that her ex husband used influence to drag and delay the case while her ex husband claims that she caused the delay by missing several court sittings which caused a prolonged adjournments due to her scandalous childbirth.

12. You claimed that you were not served and that the judgment was obtained behind your back. Benedicta's ex husband claims that you were duly served as authorized by the court but you refused to accept the court documents. It must be pointed out that in any case, you must have been aware from Benedicta that you were joined in the case and ought to have requested to appear to defend yourself as any person who has nothing to hide would do. It is common for guilty people to avoid court but the court has its procedures.

13: There appears to also be a business interest in this whole thing. Someone commented that you sought to take over the business her former husband built for her and cited you visiting the premises in Portharcourt, River State which you tried to shut down. I noted that there were advertising her business Dictachi Foods on your Cool FM page much much earlier than 2014, in fact as far back as 2011.

I have brought out these details so that your supporters can see the weaknesses in your narrative. The overlapping dates, the birth of your child by Benedicta while living in her ex Husband's house.

My counsel? Pls find a way to get this issue resolved as amicably and as fast as you possibly can. So far we wait to hear from Benedicta's ex husband and your ex wife.

With the case still in court, the issue is not going away soon and in fact, the very legal basis of your London wedding is in question if your ‘new wife’ remains on appeal against the judgment that divorced her from her previous husband and your ex wife ongoing adultery case against you.

Yours sincerely,

Chukkwunonso Ndula.

Re: Daddy Freez Secretly Married In London To Escape Adultery Court Judgement In Nig by advanceDNA: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2022
Las las.....all of us na hypocrite.... we just sin differently
Re: Daddy Freez Secretly Married In London To Escape Adultery Court Judgement In Nig by ndule900: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
AdvanceDNA, pls move to front page.
Re: Daddy Freez Secretly Married In London To Escape Adultery Court Judgement In Nig by advanceDNA: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
ndule900:
AdvanceDNA, pls move to front page.

Me im not a mod ooooo....

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

How far

(1) (Reply)

Soso Did Not Send Anyone To K*ll Me – Singer Harrysong Recants Earlier Comment / Apple Watch Bands & Straps & Accessories / Phyna Receive A Grand Reception At Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.