Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State (35314 Views)

Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Nightwolf1: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thieffnubu retarrded urchins are reeling in pains over this rally.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by LIGHTROOM: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good

1 Share

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Haydens: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na obi make tinubu dey exercise now. Wetin obi can not do doesn't exist. So na structureless want make u get ur bend bend structure back. cheesy cheesy cheesy. I laff tinubully

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Nijablast: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can't take children to a serious rally
Seeing children of age 3 to 5 confirms how crowded a rally is. Politics is for mature people and not for children.
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Putinimagemaker: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Russian Ambassador Says Polish Foreign Ministry Asked Him To Betray Homeland https://www.nairaland.com/7364593/russian-ambassador-say

The United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent. Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries.

Read President Putin's speech https://www.nairaland.com/7362203/beijing-orders-state-banks-get/1#117188649
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by bizzibodi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
I pray we get it right this time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Antoeni(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku won states in South South and South East in 2019 because of the poor performance of APC and his choice of running mate which was His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi.
However, the narrative has changed in the forthcoming election.
The supposed supporters of Atiku in the South South and South East have now switched to His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, who is the incoming president by God's grace and the overwhelming votes of Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by hyteri: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dear business owner,

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

A recent survey carried out by renowned researchers from a top business school has shown that to a large extent, the success of your business depends on public perception.

Ask yourself these questions. What comes to mind when your company's name is heard? What do people think about your business? What is your business identified with?

As you should already know, it is almost impossible to succeed in today's internet world, without proper branding. What your potential customer thinks of your business is very important.

PLEASE, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION NOW.

Do you know that the most visible element of your brand is your logo? If your logo is substandard, potential customers and investors will likely think that your company is inferior to that of your competitors who have a more professional branding image.

This is not just hearsay. A study conducted over 10 years by The Design Council has proved that a strong design, increases business performance and revenue.

If you must move your business to the next level in this technology age, it is very important that you invest in a professional logo today.

The good news is, there is a brand that currently offers to design a high quality logo at just 40% of its original cost.

Instead of ₦10,000, you can get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• An outstanding, distinctive logo. As a result, your business would see a significant growth in its clientele and potential customers.
• A completely opaque version of your logo that can be applied as a stamp on images of your goods and services.
• A two-dimensional rendition of your logo to be used on business cards, stationary, and other materials.
• Three distinct 3D variants of your logo that provide you a market advantage and separates it from the logos of your competitors.
• Your company's logo in PDF format.

Call them with the number on the flyer below or contact them via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

Your design will get delivered within 24 - 48 HOURS!!!

Send them a message now!

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Obi's train is still moving with high speed. Any urchin on the way must be crushed to dust grin

Ha! Abeg o. How we go come dey pepper FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 and Biodun556 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by joe1309: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
A new Nigeria Is POssible
yes but not with Peter Obi, a man that ruled Anambra State and failed to provide dividends of democracy. He can be the president of ipob.
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by billgabb(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
I am obidient

5 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Apili: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
This pictures don dey cause BP to some urchins

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Youoareofoolish: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
E choke. Press the neck like orange wey u wan juice out.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Seunmsg, Pandoraobi Where una dey? I noticed how you guys suddenly disappear whenever you see Obi's thread.

Seunmsg I didn't see you on any of Obi's threads on Saturday. Abi e shock you say the structureless party is now having structure?

We'll teach you guys a lesson come 2023! Until then God bless our incoming president peter Obi.
More from Calabar

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Realdon1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
This called emergency heart attack to Tinubu urchins.
This is called back and front raping on top of stone to urchins.
They think that neck pressing is only weekends.
Now OBIdients have taken it daily.
This is pure depression to Tinubu boys.
Chai.
See millions of neck pressers ooh.
Urchins hv gone on hiding

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Period007(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peter Obi will get atleast 1.2m votes from Cross River come 2023

4 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igbo spare parts traders in Nigeria's Diaspora only! No be Emeka and Ngozi I de see so? I'm sure these people came of their own freewill. They're not paid or did they receive shishi like the supporters of Tinubu. Foolish conceited tribe of know-alls. Dem go hear weeen for February.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Putinimagemaker: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Russian Ambassador Says Polish Foreign Ministry Asked Him To Betray Homeland https://www.nairaland.com/7364593/russian-ambassador-say (Jayland Walker was murdered by US Nazis)

The United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent. Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries.

Read President Putin's speech https://www.nairaland.com/7362203/beijing-orders-state-banks-get/1#117188649
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by goodheart01: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
I will like to see Agbado urchins stage massive rallies like dis in any SE or SS state. Already Obidients have achieved same feat in SW(Lagos) and NC(Jos)

I know wailers will quote me. They can cry me a deep ocean for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Realists(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
With no PVC
Rented crowd.
I can bet my balls 70% of this ppl will vote TINUBU

Their eyes will soon open to reality.
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Putinimagemaker: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Russian Ambassador Says Polish Foreign Ministry Asked Him To Betray Homeland https://www.nairaland.com/7364593/russian-ambassador-say (Jayland Walker was murdered by US Nazis)

TheUnited States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent. Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries.

Read President Putin's speech https://www.nairaland.com/7362203/beijing-orders-state-banks-get/1#117188649
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Benoxvals(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
The most honorable thing that Tinubu will do now if he still want to be relevant in the political sphere of Nigeria is to publicly support Peter Obi.
How can you claim to be patriotic and still denial Nigerians power that belongs to them(?)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by UCHIHAmask: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
kambili999:
I sincerely pray Obi leads Nigeria well.
Are you sure peter obi would win?

His campaign train seems to be unbeatable,the love and joy unquenchable but, as we all know, there is another reality in Nigeria in which OBIDIENTS haven't considered!

In as much as I see obi as the best choice for Nigeria of the three candidates,The reality might be shocking, it is already beginning to play .
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by goodheart01: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Reinaldo:

Ha! Abeg o. How we go come dey pepper FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 and Biodun556 grin grin grin

Their necks have been pressed to suffocation.
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Apili: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
With no PVC
Rented crowd.
I can bet my balls 70% of this ppl will vote TINUBU
may be in your dreams or ur next life
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Putinimagemaker:
Russian Ambassador Says Polish Foreign Ministry Asked Him To Betray Homeland https://www.nairaland.com/7364593/russian-ambassador-say

Read President Putin's speech https://www.nairaland.com/7362203/beijing-orders-state-banks-get/1#117188649

Liar posing as owner of knowledge! No country has ever used nuclear power anywhere in the world! What the Americans used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is called ATOMIC BOMB, which is far less in destructive capacity than nuclear power. Next time get your facts right. Although you may not know it, there are professors, judges and SANs in Nairaland.
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by charlesedu777: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nice

Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Putinimagemaker: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Okealaaye:

Liar
It's ok to feel that way, no one was seeking validation from you.
Re: Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State by Omoawoke: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
I feel so sorry for pop, they are the biggest loser in this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof Osunbor: No Place In Constitution That Says You Must Score 25% In FCT / DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves / El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.