Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road (13884 Views)

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki / Bandits Currently Operating Along Zungeru-kontogora Road - Eyewitness / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by NessFortunate: 3:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Are we Muslim buying USD lover than N750 or are we buying Fuel at N20 per litre.

Religious Bigots like you.

Adamawa is one of the poorest State in Nigeria, yet you are supporting Atiku that had 8 years as VP to make a difference in his home state.

You no get Sense, I swear.

Hypocrites. It's good you noticed me cos demarketing Atiku is my Goal.

Don't stop to mention me and Peter Obi, we need more mentions so that our SEO ranking will go high.

We need the Free Publicity

[/quote]

poor dog.. Your father was poorer. You will remain poor. Is it Atiku that made you poor? Why should he made you rich? You poor yet you didn't forget to marry under age? Your urge sexual urge is not making you think with your head, your type belong to banditry and terroism yet want to be disguising on NL As SAINT. JUST AS YEYE PAPA YOU ARE RETARDED, DEAD AMONG THE LIVING. YOU THAT PROMOTE YOUR STAGNATED LIFE WANT TO PROMOTE OBI? slowpoke FVCK OFF YOU COMON SENSE BIGOT. ORZUOR MODERN DAY SYCHOPHANT BUZURU.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by manmade(m): 3:33am On Oct 04, 2022
This is why we obi in Aso Rock
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by NessFortunate: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
This is why religious bigots like you are so useless.

So as a Muslim I must support Atiku, are you mentally retarded? Can't you see how silly you are.

Are we Muslim buying USD lover than N750 or are we buying Fuel at N20 per litre.

Religious Bigots like you.

Adamawa is one of the poorest State in Nigeria, yet you are supporting Atiku that had 8 years as VP to make a difference in his home state.

You no get Sense, I swear.

Hypocrites. It's good you noticed me cos demarketing Atiku is my Goal.

Don't stop to mention me and Peter Obi, we need more mentions so that our SEO ranking will go high.

We need the Free Publicity

they say i should stop engaging you because in your miserable family madness run freely like the way you runing and jumping on Atiku's threads. So you suddenly want Peter Obi to come rescue you out of the chronic poverty that Buhari placed you and your terroistic family? After we warmed you in 2015. Suffer head.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I am supporting OBI with my Full chest.

If you like keep disguising

Make sure you meet your social Media Quota and Target so that Agbado/Mikano boys can pay you your peanuts

Keep mentioning Obi's name, please we need his name to rank very high for online SEO.

Don't stop to mention his name Abeg

your 2million Dot Nation support is inconsequential
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:17am On Oct 04, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
That you are an urchin and you impersonate, does not make me to be like you.

As a Hausa Man I support OBI. Deal with it.

Dan Daudu, ma shayi, gindin kwalba

Your Useless Tinubu and Atiku have failed

where in Kano are you from dummies answer that and stop ranting

anyone can google Hausa lingual and paste here Chukwudi
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by AliyuMahdi9: 6:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Kai tar, mir ma ful Kai sar

Bil tar maiko tasar val kulwa, bisar tarmi dai dar.

Go and interprete the the above, you think everyone online is your mate.

Foolish Fagggot, you think everybody in the North is Hausa.

If you don't use Google to translate that, you and your family will suffer miserably.

OkoRemi2023:

where in Kano are you from dummies answer that and stop ranting

anyone can google Hausa lingual and paste here Chukwudi
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by AliyuMahdi9: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Keep Ranting,

Tirma kolnar tanna fuldi tar bar koli tar bi

Insa talk dei Kai fal

Hahahahahahaha, meet your social Media Target and go collect your peanuts. Hungry Fagggot

OkoRemi2023:

your 2million Dot Nation support is inconsequential
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by AliyuMahdi9: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Keep engaging, you have noticed me,

Make sure you keep mentioning Obi,we need it.

Atiku is dancing on TikTok. Hahahahahahaha

No Polling unit on TikTok.

Will will notice me the More.

Campaign funds have not been released, keep posting you may get the peanuts eventually.

Please, don't forget to mention Obi In your future post.

Religious Bigots

NessFortunate:

they say i should stop engaging you because in your miserable family madness run freely like the way you runing and jumping on Atiku's threads. So you suddenly want Peter Obi to come rescue you out of the chronic poverty that Buhari placed you and your terroistic family? After we warmed you in 2015. Suffer head.
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by JONSYN7154: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Offpointng:
Zamfara state, in a serious government should be on a serious State Of Emergency with a Military Head. But then, Buhari is the president

I doubt the next government either Atiku or Obi would allow this bullshit going on in Zamfara continue
What about Tinubu? grin
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Keep Ranting,

Tirma kolnar tanna fuldi tar bar koli tar bi

Insa talk dei Kai fal

Hahahahahahaha, meet your social Media Target and go collect your peanuts. Hungry Fagggot

try harder Nyanmiri, ajadi like you. ozuor!
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Kai tar, mir ma ful Kai sar

Bil tar maiko tasar val kulwa, bisar tarmi dai dar.

Go and interprete the the above, you think everyone online is your mate.

Foolish Fagggot, you think everybody in the North is Hausa.

If you don't use Google to translate that, you and your family will suffer miserably.

your people said Northern people are not upto igbo standard yet you imbeciles keep impersonating them

low self esteem at its peak! you need a special bed in psychiatric
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by AliyuMahdi9: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Keep Ranting, my Job is to keep you busy and press your neck

Dont stop to reply me.

OkoRemi2023:

your people said Northern people are not upto igbo standard yet you imbeciles keep impersonating them

low self esteem at its peak! you need a special bed in psychiatric
Re: Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road by AliyuMahdi9: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
My duty is to press your neck.

Tir ma bul kar tamir dilmi fatur

Magni tala pil mi

For every hour, you cannot use Google translate to interpret. Affliction Sha be upon you and your family. Nothing good will ever be your portion.

I am waiting

OkoRemi2023:

try harder Nyanmiri, ajadi like you. ozuor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's 61st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / PDP Crisis: No Plan To Suspend Jonathan, Others - Sheriff / Intrigues, Power Play In Aso Rock As Lobby For New Cabinet Hots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.