Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,382 members, 7,920,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

2 Part Of Your Book That Wows Your Reader. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2 Part Of Your Book That Wows Your Reader. (253 Views)

Shadows From The Walls Of Death – A Book That Can Literally Kill You (Photos) / Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Part Of Your Book That Wows Your Reader. by gblackwrites01(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
2 Part of a Book or Write up that wows your Readers.

Your write up when summed up together can forms a book, your write up is formed by the summation of your thoughts and ideas you put down in paper.

Hence, it is one thing to write it's another thing to be creative.
I remember in my first write up on "How to Curb Writer's block" I said one of the ways is "Just Write"

But there is a place of creativity in your writing.

Now I will be giving you 2 part of a book or write up that wows.

Want to know? If you've read to this point do well to like and if you're enjoying it, Type "Interesting".

Let's soar,

Your title
I told you write up are formed by ideas and our thoughts, yeah.
But most time people take it verbatim and just pen it down, that's why I said there's a place for Creativity.

Your title shouldn't be explaining the story, it should be giving us an insight about the story.

Most times, it's best your readers don't understand it so it would build their curiosity.

When I first started writing, I was having this issue.. I would just write verbatim and like that nobody loves my write up.

I told my mentor Sir Bright Okon and he gave me this solution

So one day, I wanted to write about my camaraderie (Long - time friends) and I was thinking what should I use, I went to school and seeing them I was so happy and we shook hands and hug each other and boom I got my title.

"SHAKE and HUGS"

Wow? I believe this is how my readers were astonished and decided to read.

Make sure, your title isn't explaining your story,
what's the need of reading if the title already told me what happened?
Rather make sure, it gives an Hint and confusion that raises their attention.

Part 2 coming up soon.

Gblack writes,
If you like this write up? If you want more,Type MORE.

Enjoy.

Rem: A Masterclass on writing would soon kick off, it would be hosted by me and it's absolutely FREE.
Here, I would be giving ebook, classes, practicals on writing.. DM me now for more information.

WhatsApp 09045385713.

(1) (Reply)

I Swear This Is True Africa Leading Workforce Development Agency / The Master's Addiction - Feather's Stories / His 90 Days Bride - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.