Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,027 members, 7,893,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Indonesia: Lovers ‘died In The Palms’ Of Gamers In Stadium Weigh Down - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Indonesia: Lovers ‘died In The Palms’ Of Gamers In Stadium Weigh Down (260 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia: Lovers ‘died In The Palms’ Of Gamers In Stadium Weigh Down by philstone(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Football fans “died inside the fingers” of gamers in the course of a crush at indonesia’s kanjuruhan stadium, the home crew teach has said, as the number of kids killed within the tragedy rose to 32.
Javier roca said the overwhelm on the healthy in java, wherein a hundred twenty five human beings misplaced their lives, left him
“mentally shattered”.
Government say the youngest sufferer of saturday’s disaster was simply 3. Some 18 officials are being investigated after police fired tear fuel at fans who invaded the pitch while the healthy ended.
Extra than 320 different humans have been injured as supporters were trampled on and suffocated in crushes as they fled the gas.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/indonesia-lovers-died-in-the-palms-of-gamers-in-stadium-weigh-down/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: Indonesia: Lovers ‘died In The Palms’ Of Gamers In Stadium Weigh Down by Tonypen247(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Indonesia: Lovers ‘died In The Palms’ Of Gamers In Stadium Weigh Down by softwerk(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
I see you Righteousness2 grin

When you finish typing I'll return to comment my comment

(1) (Reply)

32 Children Died In Indonesia Stadium Disaster, Police Chief Sacked / C. Ronaldo Is Free To Leave // Other Transfer Talks / Casillas Deletes "I'm Gay" Tweet. Says He Was Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.