Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Should I Run? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Run? (968 Views)

I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? / My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? / Should I Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Run? by Lee99: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
I'll be as brief as possible, I'm a very logical person so it's very hard to give me bullshit, I almost don't tolerate it to the issue.
My babes birthday is tomorrow Tuesday.
She says she's pregnant but while she was telling me this she was seeing her period and refused to take a pregnancy strip test insisting that we talk about it after her birthday. She's not worried at all by the possibility of her being pregnant all she cares about is the party and I'm starting to wonder... Can someone be pregnant and still see their period?? She's expecting a lot for this her birthday and even the run up to it the bills have been on the increase, I'm suffocating, I've resulted to smoking Arizona just to be able to think straight. Now I'm wondering if I should just call her bullshit out and leave or just ghost generally, I'm also thinking about not turning up to the birthday, she's a very manipulative person by the way, sweet over the phone but a lot of times she's cold in person.... Well over to you elders I just need to know what to believe at this point so it can shape the action I'll take.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by virginprincess(f): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pregnant and still on periodshocked shocked,never heard of that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by marlow1962(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
First of all
=don’t run, just add an F to your name so it will be complete.

Secondly= Arizona won’t gv u same reasoning as loud ( haha trust me)

Thirdly= sometin is fishy about your bitch, ur bitch lying. so no pregnancy test, no birthday ( if you’re d one sponsoring it) or gifts.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by Lee99: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Pregnant and still on periodshocked shocked,never heard of that.
I know right? I've been thinking about that, it's the deceitfulness that's pissing me off the most cos this is someone I always tell to be open with me
Re: Should I Run? by Ehinjuola: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
F-Lee that doesn't know how to fly is that one a Chinese man?

Well joke apart, I have heard some scenario where it occurred that a lady is 3 months pregnant and still seeing her period.

But with this your own case, ur baby just won disturb u ni, she no geh shishi preg. Is either she want yo see ur reaction or probably... Who knows...

That's not even my concerns, u won reason far u dey take AZ imagine... Wer LOUD dey..

Ask boogyman.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by BurgundyBlue: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Run oooooooo

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: Should I Run? by StPete: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
It’s possible to be pregnant and see your period. Been that as it may, rather than waste money celebrating birthday that never ends until death, save the money for the birth of your upcoming child.

More so, I wonder why you didn’t use protection or do the withdrawal method when it could’ve saved you from all of these long talks
Re: Should I Run? by HopeNeverDies: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
It’s totally possible for a girl to be pregnant and still see her period. Some even don’t know they’re pregnant until the day they’ll born sef
Re: Should I Run? by Pells: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
You need to smoke Canadian loud to reason well
If na me be you,tell am say you no get money for yeye birthday,even your own u no dey celebrate an grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Run? by Slynation(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your question shaah get as e be...You that have been knacking raw what were you expecting?? You created an avenue for all this manipulations now she's using it to grab your balls...

Whatever you do, never miss her birthday bash, there you get to meet the real chairman and bonafide landlord of the pussy, you are just an ordinary caretaker... cheesy
Re: Should I Run? by Lee99: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Your question shaah get as e be...You that have been knacking raw what were you expecting?? You created an avenue for all this manipulations now she's using it to grab your balls...

Whatever you do, never miss her birthday bash, there you get to meet the real chairman and bonafide landlord of the pussy, you are just an ordinary caretaker... cheesy
I'm caught in two minds, I might just go
Re: Should I Run? by Slynation(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lee99:

I'm caught in two minds, I might just go
Anyways, update us when you finally get the shocker of your life...
Re: Should I Run? by Nazgul: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
I don't get this attitude of going out of your league to satisfy the needs of someone you're not married to. Someone who can wake up tomorrow and call it quits leaving you heart broken.

If the celebration is way above your budget, just tell her you can't indulge in it cos your financial status is currently below what you expected. Her response would let you know the kind of girl you're dating...

If she flares up and start giving you attitude, just know you dogged a bullet, you can reciprocate by severing all ties with her. Cos at this point I believe it's safe to conclude that she's more interested in what she'll get from you then whatever it is you claim to have for her.

If she acts in an understanding manner. Then tell her you owe her, and on a very good day you can choose to surprise her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Attracting Beggars? / My Gf Bestie Told Me I Love You / What Is Your Financial Goal For 2023 - How Far Have You Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.