Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,193 members, 7,933,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:57 PM

Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos (47465 Views)

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
afbstrategies:

Save the tissue for your worthless clients. You can hug laughing emojis or transformer, that's your choice, not mine.
Stop turning your days into nights. My self-funded NGO is assisting lowlifes like you out there. Signal if you are ready to be assisted ok.
Again, Igbo people are not the reason why they are kidnapping, holding for ransom and raping your women in the north.
Your elites have brainwashed clowns and losers like you to the point of no return. So, go get a life!

Sharap and don't show us who our enemies are, we know them all.

You igbos are as much nuisances as those fulanis, you're both land grabbers who go to other people's indegenous lands to cause trouble and want to own a land that doesn't belong to you, the only difference is that fulanis use guns.
Your own weapons are manipulation, lies, bullying and deceit etc, though these work slower but they're tools used by psychopaths to suppress their victims and they achieve the same purpose.

By God's grace, we're getting rid of both of y'all soon.

If you're looking for who to assist, your brothers are in Lagos traffic selling gala, others are committing crimes, your sisters are in brothels all over SW selling their bodies, they need your assistance more.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by afbstrategies: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Sharap and don't show us who our enemies are, we know them all.

You igbos are as much nuisances as those fulanis, you're both land grabbers who go to other people's indegenous lands to cause trouble and want to own a land that doesn't belong to you, the only difference is that fulanis use guns.
Your own weapons are manipulation, lies, bullying and deceit etc, though these work slower but they're tools used by psychopaths to suppress their victims and they achieve the same purpose.

By God's grace, we're getting rid of both of y'all soon.
You skipped your medication again. Take your damn medication skunk. And stay away from those Malaysian men you service at night grin grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
afbstrategies:

You skipped your medication again. Take your damn medication skunk. And stay away from those Malaysian men you service at night grin grin

Airheaded fool.
You don't have anything meaningful to say again, now comes the insults.
It's your mother who needs her medication, be fast to go give her.
I just hope you're in your red mud region as you type all these sha, that's the only way it can make sense.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by afbstrategies: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Airheaded fool.
You don't have anything meaningful to say again, now comes the insults.
It's your mother who needs her medication, be fast to go give her.
I just hope you're in your red mud region as you type all these sha, that's the only way it can make sense.
I am loving this. This is how hook up girls like you come across when you are empty. Bring mothers into the discuss.
Well, I am not the reason why you were disowned by your family. Your mother is dead but your Dad had to disown you last year. Sorry.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okealaaye:

You're a toddler struggling to grasp the next available thing to stand up. So Ore is not in Yorubaland? Go and learn history.

Go and study history pls , is quite unfortunate your enemies scraped it away from the school curriculum so that you can insult those you should respect.....

Ore , came into the paper when the war was almost over and the mission was still foiled, so nothing happened there....
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by goodheart01: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You don't work with facts, just propaganda and beer parlor gists.
We don't want your damn oil, gedifok.

Propaganda for oil too?? Lol... give me a break pls
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
obyrich:
They did not set out to lynch them. They were abused. Yes, one soldier can save them from the level of abuse. The agberos were not ready to face the wrath of the Nigeria army in the event of attacking the soldier over a.minor issue as someone waving a party flag. The evidence of bruises inflicted on them is undeniable.

My joy is that this level of Political intolerance is happening in Lagos and not South East. Shame to Omokri and Co.

Soldiers have lost their lives dabbling in matters like this.

Yes, there is always reprisals, but it is usually innocent people who suffer when soldiers mobilize and start taking down anything and anyone.

I remember the time of Hamburger and others. A naval officer was killed. The militaary retaliated in Oshodi. But can anyone swear that they were able to get the people that killed the naval officer?
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by BanyXchi: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tell that bastard that Ondo produces more oil than Imo and abia,also the Itsekiris are our cousins!
SugarGirl44:

You don't work with facts, just propaganda and beer parlor gists.
We don't want your damn oil, gedifok.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.