Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,031 members, 7,903,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè (54765 Views)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
garfield1:

How so Sir
Babaginda Muazu through his authocratic actions has killed PDP in that state. The only opposition is on gubernatorial level, and that's Malagi of NNPP. He's arguably the most popular figure in the state. NNPP itself is not strong in the state, but their candidate is. It's like LP to Obi. Obi is strong, but LP is not, as there's no guarantee that they'll win any state. From my own point of view.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by excel001(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Era of rigging is over. It's now a thing of the past. On disenfranchisement, it's not going to be business ad usual. Heavily armed security will be delayed to some strategic areas in lagos to forestall any act of violence. Did you see what happened last Saturday? People thought the heavily armed police presence was because of obidients whereas, it's because buhari had envisaged possible attacks on them. You saw them flanking the crowd as they marched on. Ballot box snatching is also a thing of the past with the new electrical law in place. Pdp won osun due to this. Apc would have had their way as usual. Buhari did this right and I must commend him for that. Cos if he didn't sign it into law, nothing would happen.
I even heard it was some EFCC agents that were arresting vote buyers, i have the feelings that Buhari will make sure 2023 election will be free and fair.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

But with very small margins.

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa
This is more realistic
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by TheOgaBoss: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

We're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State, werey dey say Atiku go win Edo? This lawyer is definitely mad. For those who wishes to hear the truth, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Benue are all in the bags already for peter Obi.

The entire SS SW SE and NE are in the bag for PO, Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

while I am an obi supporter the arrogance 9f many of u is quite annoying, Edo is not only made up of Benin city, while obi may be popular in Benin city, he is not very well known in the hinterlands where massive votes also come from, more work needs to be done by labour party.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by TheOgaBoss: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
general111:
Cross river?
Akwaibom?
Delta??
..kai..
The mistake we are making is that we are under estimating the political wave of peter obi..
It will shock you that atiku will lose some of those nothern states to tinubu, and lose all those sourthern states to obi...
Whoever wins will win by a small margine
oga quit posting rubbish, core northern states are between atiku and tinubu, only the middle belt can give obi substantial votes.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by greggng: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

I be mbaise boy , emeka is my brother ,my family are founding members of PDP from 1998 till date

Bros if emeka win is polling unit in mbutu come collect 50k
.Infact if atiku gets 25% in emeka polling unit not this ward ooh his polling unit come collect 25%

PDP think Igbos are fools

Igbo man formed PDP na we go scatter am last last

Are you from.aboh mbaise , ahiazu mbaise or ezinihite mbaise? You know why I am asking .na my.mama place be that. From enyiogugu ..in aboh mbaise. Mbaise na sweet place ...I.hope you dey reach home
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by NessFortunate: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

We're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State, werey dey say Atiku go win Edo? This lawyer is definitely mad. For those who wishes to hear the truth, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Benue are all in the bags already for peter Obi.

The entire SS SW SE and NE are in the bag for PO, Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

speak for yourself and stop speaking for Edolites? Who are you in Edo state? I am from the USELU/EDAIKEN FAMILY. Stop parading yourself as the mouth piece of EDOLITES. We all have one vote. Mind you if you placing your hopes on rallies turn out then jokes on you, you don't know the intricacies of politics. If rallies wins election by now Sowore or Moghalu would have been president okay get the sax. #AtikuisComing

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by general111(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
oga quit posting rubbish, core northern states are between atiku and obi, only the middle belt can give obi substantial votes.
i am hearing this for the first timw oh...
How come core nothern states are between atiku and Obi??
Where is shettima,
And where is kwankwaso in this your analysis...
And yet you say i am posting rubbish....

Abeg shift
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Paramount01(m): 12:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Abdu81:

This is the most realistic permutation, however election is like a game it can swing momentum at any moment.

Obi will also come second in the south west and third in the core north.

But the swings favors who?
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by garfield1: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Babaginda Muazu through his authocratic actions has killed PDP in that state. The only opposition is on gubernatorial level, and that's Malagi of NNPP. He's arguably the most popular figure in the state. NNPP itself is not strong in the state, but their candidate is. It's like LP to Obi. Obi is strong, but LP is not, as there's no guarantee that they'll win any state. From my own point of view.

What of kantigi
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by macAB: 2:06am On Oct 04, 2022
[Do u stay in akwa ibom or u read a book about them
Cross river?
Akwaibom?
Delta??
..kai..
The mistake we are making is that we are under estimating the political wave of peter obi..
It will shock you that atiku will lose some of those nothern states to tinubu, and lose all those sourthern states to obi...
Whoever wins will win by a small margine[/quote]
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by mrkings84(m): 2:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Next year election is between the poor masses and the elitee.
Not really about ethnicity and religion.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Troublemaker111: 3:26am On Oct 04, 2022
I iterate, you will be put into permanent state of shut up by 2023. Many Moniker will be deleted on nairaland. This was how we told you dolt about osun election grin
Kagd10:

Go tell the airline staffs that were forced to retire and weren't payed their pensions in the last 16 years after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku until Buhari took over and payed them all.

It was Yaradua who had to pay money to get back Nigeria Disco/gencos and also Nigeria's Nitel, after Atiku's shambolic privatization.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

Other shambolic privatization apart from Ajaokuta steel are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc

Only fools would want to experience atiku looting again. Awon Ole.

Worse is Atiku champion killer herdsmen and is against the banning of the practise of archaic open grazing.

We don't want your old federal looter who champion killer herdsmen.

And yes, it's the south turn.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by caracas: 3:37am On Oct 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa
This is more like it, although I do not see thinubu winning Lagos n kogi
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Aiel123: 4:01am On Oct 04, 2022
betshopagent:
Benue,plateau says hi
Core north was what I posted
Middle belt,Obi will have a good showing and that's where Benue and plateau are
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Aiel123: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2022
garfield1:

How so Sir
How far bro
U see PDP defection/ campaign flag off rally for boki yesterday?
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by VERDA: 4:39am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

when obi loose next year you can go to media house and declare him the winner okay

What is the connection between what I typed and what you wrote here, some of Una self, abeg shift.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by uckay304: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by uckay304: 4:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Which Abia??
Truthisunique2:
Very realistic

Notice he just dey generous to Obi in SE, I can assure you PDP go pick Enugu, Abia, Imo atleast

Fct, Kogi still dey PDP traditional pocket
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by uckay304: 4:52am On Oct 04, 2022
You didn't add Kaduna
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by uckay304: 4:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Well said
StrongAlphMale:

You have a point. However understand that as soon as Labour party wins the presidential election of course they'll likely win the house of reps, national assembly etc. but you also need to understand that Nigerians are not after the house of reps and national assembly son, anyone from any party can win those seats as long as he or she is ready to serve, and not crook nor corrupt whose interest is only to steal money.

Every state knows who they want to vote for as their governor, irrespective of the party, same goes to house of reps. We want a Nigeria that is Free from all these godfatherism. Other Africa nations have since Left us behind and we're still here clamouring on parties instead of the individuals representing those parties
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by alimiadedayo1: 5:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean Nigeria properties? You dey mad?
I asked you simple question did he sell your father's real estate
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by alimiadedayo1: 5:15am On Oct 04, 2022
VERDA:

What is the connection between what I typed and what you wrote here, some of Una self, abeg shift.
the connection is next time think before you type
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Dumte(m): 5:20am On Oct 04, 2022
My take on this election matter is that I am in support of anything except APC
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by StrongAlphMale: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2022
NessFortunate:

speak for yourself and stop speaking for Edolites? Who are you in Edo state? I am from the USELU/EDAIKEN FAMILY. Stop parading yourself as the mouth piece of EDOLITES. We all have one vote. Mind you if you placing your hopes on rallies turn out then jokes on you, you don't know the intricacies of politics. If rallies wins election by now Sowore or Moghalu would have been president okay get the sax. #AtikuisComing

At the end I thought you wanted to say something reasonable but you ended up sounding like a comedian.

Who's Atiku? Lol, abeg no make me laugh
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by StrongAlphMale: 6:43am On Oct 04, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
while I am an obi supporter the arrogance 9f many of u is quite annoying, Edo is not only made up of Benin city, while obi may be popular in Benin city, he is not very well known in the hinterlands where massive votes also come from, more work needs to be done by labour party.

Bros I'm sure you're not in Edo State neither are you from Edo State.

From Benin City to Auchi, ekpoma, uromi, Egor, ugbhioko, etc peter Obi is widely known in those places and in Edo State beyond. Are you aware that the former speaker of Edo State house of reps, Mrs Elizabeth ativie, has moved to labour party? And she's now creating wide awareness for peter Obi in Edo State and beyond just like obaseki is currently doing?

If you're not from Edo State and don't know what's going on, ask questions son and you'll be updated. For the facts you didn't see any rally nor Pictures of obi from those places doesn't mean they don't know Obi. Of course be rest assured that APC and PDP has no ground in Edo State whatsoever.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Idiotseverywher: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2022
igogo2015:
so who eill then wins the president base on your analysis??
. Is there a winner there, ?
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by mrvitalis(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2022
greggng:

Are you from.aboh mbaise , ahiazu mbaise or ezinihite mbaise? You know why I am asking .na my.mama place be that. From enyiogugu ..in aboh mbaise. Mbaise na sweet place ...I.hope you dey reach home

Every mbaise man goes home for Christmas unless he is broke or sick
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by CharleyBright(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

I agree with you 90%.
But add Kebbi, (maybe Taraba) and Nassarawa to states Atiku will win. Kano might swing either way between Atiku and Tinubu.
But, the 85% fact is that, the election will go into a re-run as there won't be a clear winner.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by CharleyBright(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
If Peter Obi win 3 state in total in the election I owe you 100K

Come on get the fvck out of here.
You are so dumb that u don't even seem to know your own name by the look of the gibberish you post.
Do u even have 20k to feed yourself, let alone to give some on your foolish bet on Peter Obi not winning 3 states!
So in your mind, Atiku or Tinubu will win Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu , Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Eboyin, FCT??
Are you kidding me
Continue to deceive yourself.
You guys are in for a shocker.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by VERDA: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

the connection is next time think before you type

The question I asked implied you lacked comprehension abilities, if you have nothing important to type, please shut up...I don't have energy for tribal bigots cos it seems that's what most of you are. Shift.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Sonyboom765: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Can Peter Obi even win Anambra talk more of all the other state you listed. Have you igbos finish with your unrewarded servitude to Northern lords n saviours in PDP ?

CharleyBright:

Come on get the fvck out of here.
You are so dumb that u don't even seem to know your own name by the look of the gibberish you post.
Do u even have 20k to feed yourself, let alone to give some on your foolish bet on Peter Obi not winning 3 states!
So in your mind, Atiku or Tinubu will win Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu , Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Eboyin, FCT??
Are you kidding me
Continue to deceive yourself.
You guys are in for a shocker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.