Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:28 AM

Allied Health Profession To Medicine. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Allied Health Profession To Medicine. (224 Views)

Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / How Possible Is It To Switch From Microbiology To Medicine And Surgery / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allied Health Profession To Medicine. by acquafortis: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hello Drs and Medics in the house.I have a question and my question is specifically directed to those who once studied an allied health course before going for back to Uni for medicine.

To those of you who once studied other allied medical courses before eventually going back for medicine,can you tell or discuss how you were able to get it done?Moreso,what are your regrets (that's if you have any).

What are the things you're grateful for as well?
I look forward to your earnest responses.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Meet On Thursday, Possibility Of Lecturers Resuming Work On Monday / Methods Of Bringing The World Of Educational Video Games To Primary School Stude / Marquette University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.