Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory (17993 Views)

Bode George: Nigerians Should Give Tinubu One More Year To Fix Nigeria / Obi Was Used To Split Votes / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by simongonner: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2022
hotwax:

You assumed all yorubas will vote tinubu.

Except the suberideens screaming emilokan...many yorubas don't like tinubu...come to my place here ...youth lokan
I swear I get Lagosians I meet during service , some no like the man at all

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Reno Omokri said the same thing
Peter Peter Obi must contest to give Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Chukwu okike bambiala of Biafra kingdom the deserved victory

Not only Reno, PDP Exco member said the same thing when he was addressing the issue of Wike that's giving them problem and the issue of looting of money realised from the sales of their forms.

Wogu said “We cannot be on these things while the base of the PDP is being eroded on all fronts. The Labour Party is taking PDP supporters; the NNPP (New Nigeria Peoples Party) is taking PDP’s supporters and we are just wasting our time on these things. If Ayu is good enough for the party, we will reap the reward.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by haslaw(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

pls what is the meaning of the highlighted word?

That's very lame my boy... Grow up

Do not break your head over a typographical error caused by my phone auto correct system.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
hotwax:

You assumed all yorubas will vote tinubu.

Except the xxxxxxx screaming emilokan...many yorubas don't like tinubu...come to my place here ...youth lokan
simongonner:
I swear I get Lagosians I meet during service , some no like the man at all

That's not a new thing. Not all Hausa/Fulani will vote Atiku and Kwankwaso, not all ibos will vote Mr Pandora.

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by morule20(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2022
This man no get sense, he doesn't know that northern vote is going to be split by 4 candidates, atiku, kwankwaso, Obi will equally get vote from d North, and the known party to d North which is Apc with their candidate tinubu..
Had it being d North has one candidate from Apc, that is only were I know obi will have problem, but is good they have multiple candidate so it will increase d chances of Obi winning d election..

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by jaxxy(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
kwankwanso is working for Mazi Omadihike Tinubu

Wike and adamu too. They are tinubu boys cheesy

ur eye go soon clear
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by ChristineC: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
You don't understand what structure is in politics.
structure of criminality and rigging. won't work this time.

2 Likes

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by StoneLucifer: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

How does anti-pitobi equal anti Igbo? The Igbos are 100% with Atiku. You disobedient lots will be taught a bitter lesson in politics.

Keep living in hallucination. Which Igbos are 100% for Atiku. U have proven your complete ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Emmahunk(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2022
And split votes from Atiku and Tinubu's supporters will do what? You can continue your day dreaming, PETER OBI IS A DIVINE AGENDA AND ALREADY IN ASO ROCK VILLA. Despite all the planned evil manipulations, Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. QED.

3 Likes

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Egoveen: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2022
You must be a fool if you think Tinubu will
win any WARD in the north

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

ApC will deliver Tinubu in ever northern state. Not as much as Buhari but he will get considerable vote. Atiku will win the north .

Bogus statement. North has 19 states, you may want to rephrase your statement.

orion7:
Adam Apc chairman is busy rallying round atiku since he could not impose lawan on the party.

Quit your delusions. Tinubu won’t win the north

Lol. Immediately after Atiku becomes the president, Adamu will just be made PDP's chairman for a job well done. grin grin grin
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by CheapHomes1: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2022
haslaw:

That's very lame my boy... Grow up

Do not break your head over a typographical error caused by my phone auto correct system.

You haven't answered the questions...

pls what is the meaning of the word "spear"?

How did you come this conclusion based: "I don't think there is anyone on the planet who does know the FRAUDULENT ways of IIGBOS."

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am Igbo?

Can you pls point out where I said anyone is splitting vote with Tinubu? Am waiting
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by udemzyudex(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Very funny.

So all this doesn't affect APC supporters because they are imaginary supporters who only appears to rig election?

The thousands decamping from APC to PDP in the north won't affect APC vote since that's their strong hold?
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by livinbygrace: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2022
onatisi:
These people are just fooling tinubu and collecting his money .
Very soon tinubu frog eyes will clear

You be small pickin?Even a blind man knows Tinubu is getting 25% in at a least 25 States and will surely win the election

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Randomgist(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2022
There will be splitting from every angle but Obi in on the advantage

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by tsdarkside(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

How does anti-pitobi equal anti Igbo? The Igbos are 100% with Atiku. You disobedient lots will be taught a bitter lesson in politics.

they still dont get it....
i dont know how long they will need for that....

they behave like if they are the only tribe in nigeria that sabi something....

it will take years,i think personaly even decades before they undertsand nigerian politics.... undecided undecided

fact today is,nigeria dont need south east to stay nigeria....
anything else is war....
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by tsdarkside(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
and if the muslim muslim ticket fly,then africa will break the chains of religion....

competence before religion....

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by livinbygrace: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2022
rickyrex:
there's no political lord in the north presently. the purpose of wanting buhari to be the president of nigeria has been achieved and added sorrow to them. Hausa will vote for atiku come next year election. If obi can pull east, south south, 25 percent in s/west, pull noth central and collect some chops in north, he will be decleared winner. I think apc should rather be worried than pdp and labor party.

For your dream ?Obi is not going anywhere .The 19 northern states would be share between Atiku,Tinubu and Kwankwaso are the south would be shared between Tinubu and Obi,so do the math
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Healthquest: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Only yoruba Muslim votes can't take tinubu anywhere.Atiku and Kwankwanso are splitting Buhari votes in the North.Apart from Sw, tinubu won't win any other region
getat.

We r not religion fanatic here in the west.

U don see where xtian de xurse Muslim for west?.

Na our son first b4 anything.

Tinubu wey even get both Christian and Muslim as family members.

Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Reno Omokri said the same thing
Peter Peter Obi must contest to give Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Chukwu okike bambiala of Biafra kingdom the deserved victory
You guys are not seeing the crisis in APC na only PDP so for your mind Tinubu will win Atiku, Kwankwaso in Northwest and Northeast

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Walai(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Guy just pray for supreme court not to uphold this judgement. If it does it's too fatal for APC.
The current APC Chairman was elected in a convention led by Buni.
If the judgement is upheld that means all his actions amount to nullity and everything emanating from it is null and void.
Infact all APC candidates will be nullified.
We really need to pray. Festus Keyamo wanrned them after Akeredolu's case but they ignored him and remember Jegede lost simply because he didn't join Buni to the suit.
I want the South to win Presidency so the middle belt will have a chance

Sheggy13:

Don't make me laugh please. Was it the Osun State governor nomination by APC being nullified by the court you're making reference to? Buni did that but Tinubu's nomination was validly done by a substantive chairman, Adamu.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Salvador1: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2022
onatisi:
These people are just fooling tinubu and collecting his money .
Very soon tinubu frog eyes will clear
exactly my brother.
The way I'm seeing it Atiku will make sure he win north massively. Cos he knows his votes from SS and SE and even MB is split.
They have also forgotten that kwankawso is in the race to split vote for tinubu.
Even Southwest is not 75% sure for him.
Forgotten it's three Muslim against a Christian.
He has forgotten his mm tickets, his health issue, worst Buhari and APC government, ASUU strike and many more.

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by tamdun: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Only yoruba Muslim votes can't take tinubu anywhere.Atiku and Kwankwanso are splitting Buhari votes in the North.Apart from Sw, tinubu won't win any other region
U guys will be very disappointed I swear, majority of Yoruba regardless of religion will vote for Tinubu, how many yoruba Christians that you're banking on joined ur obi rally?

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by chiefolododo(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
which SW?
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by macrodata(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

ApC will deliver Tinubu in ever northern state. Not as much as Buhari but he will get considerable vote. Atiku will win the north.
Yesterday I was in a Keke, the driver & a passenger spoke in Hausa regarding the elections. I was just listening quietly. When it was APC discussions, the passenger said it'll be wasn't sufor a typical Muslim to vote Yoruba Muslim but better a Christian southerner... and that if he knows his people well, they just want to at his money. As for Atiku he said they all know he is corrupt but because he is a northern Muslim, the Muslims will vote for him.

I was surprised because I know these things already.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Salvador1: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2022
maasoap:

That's not a new thing. Not all Hausa/Fulani will vote Atiku and Kwankwaso, not all ibos will vote Mr Pandora.
and all Yorubas will vote thiiefnbu a sickler ?

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Healthquest:
getat.

We r not religion fanatic here in the west.

U don see where xtian de xurse Muslim for west?.

Na our son first b4 anything.

Tinubu wey even get both Christian and Muslim as family members.

Mumu.
Tinubu was rejected in osun
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Faceonme1443: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Obi was rejected in osun not Tinubu. You people don't read. Apc got 375,000 votes,PDP got 403,000 votes while Labour party got only 2,000 votes.

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by ugo227(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2022
It’s likely there would also be a split vote between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwaso in the North, it’s too early to tell sha
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.thecable.ng/tonye-princewill-split-votes-between-supporters-of-obi-atiku-may-give-tinubu-victory/amp
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.thecable.ng/tonye-princewill-split-votes-between-supporters-of-obi-atiku-may-give-tinubu-victory/amp

Lol...APC that has been rejected everywhere. Keep dreaming. Peter Obi is your APC'S oga anyday.
Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by Healthquest: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu was rejected in osun
was Tinubu the gov of Osun state?.
Even Ariku will not dream osun for presidency.

Come to osun n sample opinion.
U pple dont know the Adeleke family has been member of ACN in the past. U tot pdp has a chance.
U think election start in Jan 2015

1 Like

Re: Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory by dominion001(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2022
That is the unfortunate truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Who Shot Bamidele At Ekiti APC Rally Dismissed - Police / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.