Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,001 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Soil Testing And Analysis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soil Testing And Analysis (153 Views)

How To Use Soil Testing To Achieve High Crop Yields On Your Farm / Cost Of Soil Testing / Why You Need Soil Testing And Analysis Before Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soil Testing And Analysis by Jocitychy88(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hi friends....

I want to use this medium to showcases the
latest Soil testing machine which are use for Soil analysis in other to improve and increase your yield.....

List of the machine:-

1). MIR:- the latest edition of the MIR Machine which is use to read the spectrum data...

2) Milling Machine:- which is use to for milling.

3). Barcode Scanner:-.. which is use to scanner the barcode....

More......

If you are interested in carrying out soil testing on your farm around Abuja or any part of the Nation ..you can contact me ... It is very affordable amount...

You can contact me via chatting me up or email jocitych88@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sure 2 Odds / 4 Actions To Take Immediately Following An EMP Strike / Control Of Outbreak Of Avian Influenza In Poultry What Are Your View As A Stakeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.