Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (29708 Views)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Midastorch(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Roger3D:
Rubbish! Political rallies don't automatically translate to election day votes

Lmfaooooooooo... But you did not agree with your thought while Zombidiots had their rallies..

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by faridaariyo3: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Kwara is 100% sure for EmilokanZombidiots how market? You need sniper ? Kwara is 100% sure for EmilokanZombidiots how market? You need sniper ? ...
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by obembet(f): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2022
drlateef:

You must hate this country. Thats why you want Atiku back. This is Atiku who sold our national assets for peanuts. And theres no benefit. Those companies have died completely. Atiku stole so much that Obasanjo had to salute him. Atiku wants to sell NNPC and you want to vote him? Are you okay?

As if u didn't vote him 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by oladotunfelix2: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
U just spoke my mind
KingKO22:

Hatred has blind your eyes that's why years u can't see the Emilokan Rarry banner ?

You didn't read the headline b4 you comment?

Typical of Obituary urchins. Zero brain
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Prettygirl200(f): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Komolafe89:

E de pain this cow
Vote wisely Mr, all these will take u no where, 50k or 30k go finish, but the suffering remains. Vote wisely!!!
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by McCoy662(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2022
No picture of tinubu and urchins are rejoicing grin
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Ogakaycce(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Pls any politician that give you money collect it and follow your mind

Exactly ooo...

Look at this picture you will know they were forced with money to do the rally.

Why tinubi supporters dey vex grin grin grin

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Babaibe: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:
Kwara is 100% sure for Emilokan

Zombidiots how market? You need sniper ?

grin
While calling them names.it is a matter of choice ...Obedient with PhD in scamming and looting
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Lovenorth: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Ogakaycce:

Exactly ooo...

Look at this picture you will know they were forced with money to do the rally.

Why tinubi supporters dey vex grin grin grin
They are not happy at all
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by tsdarkside(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2022
did that guy put up 4+4....??

chaii...
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Eryyy92: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/_ibraheemlateef/status/1577019714165182464?t=R8hD5GffHcIt5hmR7rxIUw&s=19
You and your brother nor dey tire to hold power bank for hand dey walka?
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by kowa1(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Just Testing Microphone[quote][/quote]
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Akerele44(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:

grin

Total lockdown for ASIWAJU

i went to somewhere yesterday for my school documents if not am supposed to attend the rally
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by bcashy: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
ejovial:
If you are a yourba and you are a Christian and you support Tinubu and you are educated.. am sorry to inform you that your education is a waist

U na no go ever hear ���� religion card wey unna dey play go fail unna��������......
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Mandate2023: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Walk for Tinubu but they are holding posters of other people

Are you people really human beings with brain?

grin grin grin if we call u hoebi supporters zombidients and mumudients nw we r justified

U r comparing APC that has candidate contesting all political post in Nigeria to LP that don't except obi, common sense should tell u that tinubu is not the only candidate of APC having election next year

Its laughable hw ppl with no functioning brain like u will be asking if others better than u have brain
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by drlateef: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:

As if u didn't vote him 2019

I will never vote Atiku. He is a corrupt leader.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by obembet(f): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2022
drlateef:

I will never vote Atiku. He is a corrupt leader.

Which politican in Nigeria that is not corrupt?
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Mrdarry94: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:
I really wish power go back to North.

Let support Atiku.

Atiku 2023

It's funny how this guy dey wish power goes back to the north, is power not in d north already?

Bros get sense nah shey na one Nigeria, why shouldn't south get it this time around.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by TheirFADA: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Den get another Kwara for your ipob village?

Na wa o.. grin
lmao
I'm an indigene of kwara, no be everybody you fit lie to online

Make dem fix a date for peter obi rally 4 ilorin first, e go shock you
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by obembet(f): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Mrdarry94:

It's funny how this guy dey wish power goes back to the north, is power not in d north already?

Bros get sense nah shey na one Nigeria, why shouldn't south get it this time around.

I get sense pass you. Southern are fighting so let power remain in North.

Have you ever hear kwankwaso supporters insult Atiku or Atiku fans insult Buhari... Over sabi will kill south and North will rule for another 8 yrs
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Funflipper: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Walk for Tinubu but they are holding posters of other people

Are you people really human beings with brain?

You people only campaign for peter obi leaving others who are vying for senate and house of rep behind. How is he going to move ahead with his plans with a split government if he wins?
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by Funflipper: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2022
obembet:

Who is not corrupt this country

Nigerians and hypocrisy are like siamese twins .
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by adetayo234: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2022
KingKO22:

grin

Paid crowd
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by 77up(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
To all APC online and offline urchins grin
We can see how you are already crying bitterly but guess what, your gun have nothing to do.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by joowealth(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Millimann:
The banner reads "Mega rally" but what I'm seeing is a mini gathering.

It's "march", not "match".
Go school, you no gree.

Lols, no mind am, na only drug and crime them sabi......flaaa.......t he........a.......d......
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by MITCHELL96: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
77up:
We can see how you are already crying bitterly but guess what, your gun have nothing to do.

I made a poll here, so you're among the Tinubu urchins left on this Forum? grin grin

Peter Obi will win, but if things go south.

Instead of Tinubu to win, let Atiku rule for 32 years grin

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by ozo13(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Millimann:

Go school, you no gree.
hahaha.thanks for the correction.can u address the issue now.smiles
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by 77up(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I made a poll here, so you're among the Tinubu urchins left on this Forum? grin grin

Peter Obi will win, but if things go south.

Instead of Tinubu to win, let Atiku rule for 32 years grin
If these determine the election,Atiku will be in Aso Rock now
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State by ozo13(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Millimann:

Go school, you no gree.

There are things called capital letters and small letters. Please sort them out and we can continue from there.
Thanks.
I will save this and come back for u after your preferred candidate is defeated.Electoral victory isnt by bn emotional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? / Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery / Anxiety At NNPC Ahead Of Buhari’s Massive Shake-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.