Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Leadership And Politics Of Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership And Politics Of Business (158 Views)

Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Sanwo-Olu And Politics Of Okada Ban / Reminisces And Reflections On Leadership And Failure: Akpabio As Metaphor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership And Politics Of Business by Gbolahannn: 2:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Politics is a key in leadership while leadership qualities is quite little or differ in person.

We have alot of people or masses that are endangered by the way the leaders govern the state or country. Business should be the modern of the day and every responsible leaders ought to create an avenue to grow and uphold the struggle of the youth and masses in general.

I'm a business tecoon, social media marker and SEO optimizer. I'm perfectly good in etsy seo, etsy listing, etsy pod and all.

I'm certain of best job / project and as well manager your etsy account to proffer the best sales.

Kindly contact me on fiverr � https://www.fiverr.com/s2/fabef2e36f
Re: Leadership And Politics Of Business by rayjeroh: 5:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want Atiku,Tinubu,Obi To Win ..I Have My Pvc...how About You ? / 3 Reasons Why You Should Vote Peter Obi / Obajana Cement: Group Chides Dangote Company Over Plot To Destabilize Peace In K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.