Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,238 members, 7,939,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) (2093 Views)

Renewed Hope: Tinubu’s March Scorecard - PBAT Media Centre / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / Two Million solidarity walk For Tinubu In Kano Flopped (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Since Obidients has rally in almost all states in Nigeria from North, East,South and west, when will Tinubu march hold in Kaduna Since Kano rally flopped

This is state Tinubu is hoping to win grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Papa agbado

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Even opinion poll in Street of Kaduna he failed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTLGgwAkeY

4 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by rayjeroh: 5:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Gentlechika(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Interesting days ahead
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by David160(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117251608:
Even opinion poll in Street of Kaduna he failed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTLGgwAkeY

not one person said Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by SlavaUkraini: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2022
I don't like Tinubu

But I still cannot tell how that tweet from the short Kaduna governor has anything to do with Tinubu...

Nigerians should be asking about Tinubu's whereabouts and not talking about a useless tweet from a short Kaduna Nigga.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2022
David160:

not one person said Tinubu
Not one grin grin, this is the state they claimed he will win, the wotowoto Tinubu go collect in 2023 go shock Agbado urchins

6 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
I don't like Tinubu

But I still cannot tell how that tweet from the short Kaduna governor has anything to do with Tinubu...

Nigerians should be asking about Tinubu's whereabouts and not talking about a useless tweet from a short Kaduna Nigga.
He is referring to Tinubu, we know how Elrufia Twitter was very active during Buhari first and second reelection, how he was showing full support to PMB, go to his Twitter handle all he is Twittering have no regards to Tinubu presidential candidate this is a state very important to Tinubu same with Kano, I wonder were Tinubu winning margins will come from, he is still battling with Peter Obi in Lagos grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Obamaofusa: 5:37am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117251578:
Since Obidients has rally in almost all states in Nigeria from North, East,South and west, when will Tinubu march hold in Kaduna Since Kano rally flopped

Obidatti cannot get up to 200 people in Kaduna....El Rufai.
Some people have attacked and asked why Obidatti got more people and El Rufai could not do anything about it.
This is his reply....

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by mployer(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
I don't like Tinubu

That tweet is obviously for Tinubu.

There's sense in it. Amaechi is a more sellable candidate if Tinubu steps down.

El-Rufai knows Tinubu has no chance. They have tried but couldn't sell to the Northerners.

6 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Obidatti cannot get up to 200 people in Kaduna....El Rufai.
Some people have attacked and asked why Obidatti got more people and El Rufai could not do anything about it.
This is his reply....
Tinubu is unpopular in Kaduna

4 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by SlavaUkraini: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117251993]
He is referring to Tinubu, we know how Elrufia Twitter was very active during Buhari first and second reelection, how he was showing full support to PMB, go to his Twitter handle all he is Twittering have no regards to Tinubu presidential candidate this is a state very important to Tinubu same with Kano, I wonder were Tinubu winning margins will come from, he is still battling with Peter Obi in Lagos grin[/quote]

[quote author=mployer
:

That tweet is obviously for Tinubu.

There's sense in it. Amaechi is a more sellable candidate if Tinubu steps down.

El-Rufai knows Tinubu has no chance. They have tried but couldn't sell him to the Northerners.

If he was actually referring to Tinubu, the question now is :

Is the Kaduna Nigga such a Coward that he cannot mention the name Tinubu in is tweet ?

Wicked Wike will mention Atiku Abubakar in his tweets to show his displeasure, disapproval and dissatisfaction in the PDP
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by toneroforever(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2022
It's a pity urchins will want Nigeria to remain stagnant because of Emilokan, someone who is having a hard time taking care of his health.
I wonder if people will be encouraged or discouraged when they see a frail, old man campaigning for presidency instead of resting at home.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Obamaofusa: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252077:

Tinubu is unpopular in Kaduna
Okay
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by mployer(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

If he was actually referring to Tinubu, the question now is :

Is the Kaduna Nigga such a Coward that he cannot mention the name Tinubu in is tweet ?

Wicked Wike will mention Atiku Abubakar in his tweets to show his displeasure, disapproval and dissatisfaction in the PDP

El-Rufai doesn't pull much influence in APC as wike pulls in PDP.

Wike is the only hope of PDP in SS. But you can't say that about El-Rufai in NW.
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by kcnwaigbo: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2022
mployer:

Wike is the only hope of PDP in SS. But you can't say that about El-Rufai in NW.
There is no hope for Tinubu in the NW and NE.Lets face the facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Efuaye(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Just imagine if Ameachi or Osibanjo were the ones on the ballot for APC.
Those delegates that sold their votes for the highest bidders in both APC and PDP are the real enemies of Nigeria!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by APCnaPDP: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
I don't like Tinubu

He Is obviously referring to Obidients.
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by SlavaUkraini: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2022
mployer:

Not enough reason for the Hell ruffian to be a coward

Note : Wike is an Overhyped and Overrated Nigga..

In less than a year, he would be playing in Division 2 where other ex governors are currently playing.

Wike has no influence outside Rivers State. Even in Rivers State that are people in the PDP that would not move if Wike ask them to move.

That is why he has resorted to blackmail and intimation of fellow party members.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by SlavaUkraini: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:

He Is obviously referring to Obidients.

And where is the proof of that ?

The Kaduna Nigga may be referring to something outside the Political landscape
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117251578:

I really don't understand how you guys were able to know this tweet is directed at Tinubu.
You guys must be excellent mind readers!!
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117251993:

He is referring to Tinubu, we know how Elrufia Twitter was very active during Buhari first and second reelection, how he was showing full support to PMB, go to his Twitter handle all he is Twittering have no regards to Tinubu presidential candidate this is a state very important to Tinubu same with Kano, I wonder were Tinubu winning margins will come from, he is still battling with Peter Obi in Lagos grin
You couldn't tell how the tweet fits into Tinubu's aspiration. If you ask me, it fits Atiku better. Five times presidential contender. A benefactor to El-rufai who might be courting his support for next year while El-rufai believes it is in the interest of the Northern govs for power to move south.
There's nothing in this tweet pointing at Tinubu except your own bias.
That's why you can't give a coherent reason except his Twitter was active for Buhari in 2015 and 2019. What does that have to do with the tweet?
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by PeterObi4LP: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2022
I can bet my children Tinubu will fail in Kano and Kaduna. Some of the APC bigwigs including Buhari don't want him as President. They are just pretending to be with him because Buhari is still there. Dying minute all man will realign

3 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Let's ask dsalvo but he's in a pretty bad shape now.
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Igbodicool(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2022
When he finish mobilizing them with his sacks of agbado.

May whoever that is supporting APC be like APC government!

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

And where is the proof of that ?

The Kaduna Nigga may be referring to something outside the Political landscape
It's possible he's also referring to Obidients. We all know how vicious they are on the net and I'm sure they'll have trolled him heavily after the Obi rallies in Kaduna where he was mocking them when they said they will have a million man march.
The reason I do not want to think that's the case is cause that will make the tweet a threat rather than an advice which though I believe it's not beyond him based on antecedents, is very much uncalled for. This dude did worse as opposition in 2011-14
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Slynation(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You couldn't tell how the tweet fits into Tinubu's aspiration. If you ask me, it fits Atiku better. Five times presidential contender. A benefactor to El-rufai who might be courting his support for next year while El-rufai believes it is in the interest of the Northern govs for power to move south.
There's nothing in this tweet pointing at Tinubu except your own bias.
That's why you can't give a coherent reason except his Twitter was active for Buhari in 2015 and 2019. What does that have to do with the tweet?
But Atiku has a higher chance of winning than Tinubu... Campaign has officially started but Tinubu is no where to be found to lead their party, They are definitely tired, replacing Tinubu will cause an uprising, sticking with Tinubu is unsellable, I guess APC members are silently gnashing their teeths for the choice they made...!!

Tinubu is in London telling the foreign doctors to do to him what they did to Buhari, He can claim he's 70years old but his bones is saying 86, Baba will surely fall off stage and disgrace himself kpata kpata if he decides to move on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Afamed: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117251578:

Tinubu rally will hold in Kaduna , the day Obi remembers to build community secondary schools in your community
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Slynation(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Afamed:

Tinubu rally will hold in Kaduna , the day Obi remembers to build community secondary schools in your community
Afamed rest naw... grin You are always making bad choices on behalf of the whole Nigerians...Not that you get the dollar rate cheaper nor any other things cheaper

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Afamed: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
Afamed rest naw... grin You are always making bad choices on behalf of the whole Nigerians...Not that you get the dollar rate cheaper nor any other things cheaper

Obingos at it again
Re: When Will Tinubu March Hold In Kaduna State Since Kano Rally Flopped(photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
But Atiku has a higher chance of winning than Tinubu... Campaign has officially started but Tinubu is no where to be found to lead their party, They are definitely tired, replacing Tinubu will cause an uprising, sticking with Tinubu is unsellable, I guess APC members are silently gnashing their teeths for the choice they made...!!

Tinubu is in London telling the foreign doctors to do to him what they did to Buhari, He can claim he's 70years old but his bones is saying 86, Baba will surely fall off stage and disgrace himself kpata kpata if he decides to move on...
If I understand you, El-rufai believes Tinubu should stop campaigning because Atiku has a higher chance of winning and Tinubu is in poor health right?
If so, that will mean el-rufai is a bad politician because he was one of those who supported Tinubu's presidential bid through APC primaries. I don't think El-rufai will be so disillusioned as a politician to throw in the towel when the race has not even begun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Plan To Shutdown Lagos To A Mega Campaign Rally For Peter Obi / Tinubu Fears As 50 Witnesses To Testify With Proofs That Peter Obi Won Election / Igbos, Treat Lagos As A Shop, A Place Of Business,Not Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.