Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,937 members, 7,976,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:29 AM

Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria (571 Views)

Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by drlateef: 5:56am On Oct 04, 2022
I am saying this with all sense of responsibility. Peter Obi can be seen in videos asking the church to take over NIGERIA. What does that mean to an average fair minded person? That all Nigerians must be converted to Christianity. Peter Obi is on record to have great hatred for muslims and northerners. The few bold ones who managed to settle in Anambra, during his tenure, he deported all of them back to Kaduna. He demolished the mosque and refused to rebuild it, even when sultan came down to Anambra to beg him to rebuild the mosque. All these events are on records and you just need a simple google search.

Peter Obi has always supported IPOB. In his last interview he said he would negotiate with IPOB, a terrorist organisation that has killed many Nigerian policemen and soldiers, including the soldier couple that were killed in cold blood. I still have the video evidence of that. He would fight other bandits but he would drink tea with IPOB.

For all his followers, they need to search their conscience. Is this the type of leader NIGERIA needs at this time? Is this a unifying leader in Nigeria? Will Obi not cause ethnic and religious war in Nigeria if elected? Does Obi have any records of achievements to rely on as proof of his competence? Why does Obi have to tell lies at every interview? Can we rely on such leaders who tell lies at every breath?

These are the salient questions his followers have to answer. My gut feeling tells me that Obi will further divide NIGERIA far worse than Buhari and Nigeria may be dead if Obi is elected. For those who have their pvc, please think deep, avoid voting a religious and ethnic bigot. Otherwise, you will blame yourself to be among those who helped in killing Nigeria by voting a vagabond like Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by limeta(f): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2022
I am saying this with all sense of responsibility. Peter Obi can be seen in videos asking the church to take over NIGERIA. What does that mean to an average fair minded ? That all Nigerians must be converted to Christianity

Wow that will be the day good gracious me
There will be peace in the land .

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Jostoman: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Religion bigot and he chose a Muslim man as his running mate, e be like say you never chop OP.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by ol0d0od0: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Gbam
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Now you are sounding more like a religious bigot and a Muslim extremist yourself! You are now instigating the Muslims against Obi because "he is a Christian"! I'm a Christian and I'm not voting, but stop hating a man because he's asking his fellow christians to vote for him; same card the other candidates are using!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Naijanascam: 6:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Animal talk......

Poor reasoning

Out of touch with reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Technomics: 6:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Don't be dumb, that video circulating is scam.

Can you show us the video that you are referring to and I will show you the complete one.

Even the first person that posted it on Twitter has deleted it after many people showed him the complete video and what the message was (as he lacks the ability to comprehend).

You posting it here means that you are backward grin
Look for another propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Good. I support it .

At least no more Boko Haram and slaughter to worry about. One universal love.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by PointZerom: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2022
drlateef:
I am saying this with all sense of responsibility. Peter Obi can be seen in videos asking the church to take over NIGERIA. What does that mean to an average fair minded person? That all Nigerians must be converted to Christianity. Peter Obi is on record to have great hatred for muslims and northerners. The few bold ones who managed to settle in Anambra, during his tenure, he deported all of them back to Kaduna. He demolished the mosque and refused to rebuild it, even when sultan came down to Anambra to beg him to rebuild the mosque. All these events are on records and you just need a simple google search.

Peter Obi has always supported IPOB. In his last interview he said he would negotiate with IPOB, a terrorist organisation that has killed many Nigerian policemen and soldiers, including the soldier couple that were killed in cold blood. I still have the video evidence of that. He would fight other bandits but he would drink tea with IPOB.

For all his followers, they need to search their conscience. Is this the type of leader NIGERIA needs at this time? Is this a unifying leader in Nigeria? Will Obi not cause ethnic and religious war in Nigeria if elected? Does Obi have any records of achievements to rely on as proof of his competence? Why does Obi have to tell lies at every interview? Can we rely on such leaders who tell lies at every breath?

These are the salient questions his followers have to answer. My gut feeling tells me that Obi will further divide NIGERIA far worse than Buhari and Nigeria may be dead if Obi is elected. For those who have their pvc, please think deep, avoid voting a religious and ethnic bigot. Otherwise, you will blame yourself to be among those who helped in killing Nigeria by voting a vagabond like Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2022
The person running Muslim Muslim ticket now wants what?

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2022
limeta:
[b][/b]I am saying this with all sense of responsibility. Peter Obi can be seen in videos asking the church to take over NIGERIA. What does that mean to an average fair minded person? That all Nigerians must be converted to Christianity.

I tell you my sister. One can enter barracks, greet soldiers and leave.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Tochi3(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Tribalism didn't work,... the next propaganda is now religious bigotry...

Urchin you are wasting your time crying

Nigerians have rejected your lies and deceit..

APCshit is a deadly menace to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Slynation(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Okay....
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Kokoy2022: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2022
At least Christianity has been a religion of peace for centuries. Can you say that about Islam and middle East? Don't worry,after election next year,you are free to make Thiefnupoo the president of Oduduwa Amala and ewedu republic. Or better still,your the chairman of your local government. Anumpam
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by bender79: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2022
limeta:
I am saying this with all sense of responsibility. Peter Obi can be seen in videos asking the church to take over NIGERIA. What does that mean to an average fair minded ? That all Nigerians must be converted to Christianity

Channel your energy towards the man who wasn't sensitive enough to pick a Christian running mate. If your man had one regard for Christianity he could have done otherwise.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by limeta(f): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2022
bender79:
Channel your energy towards the man who wasn't sensitive enough to pick a Christian running mate. If your man had one regard for Christianity he could have done otherwise.

I don't know what to say to you
But all the same good morning
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by cicero(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2022
THE FEAR OF OBI IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

drlateef:

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2022
limeta:

Cry baby!

Nobody should abuse any Tinubu urchins because this is the most trying times in their lives.

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by popez: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2022
So what can you do about it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by robinso01(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Na religion and tribal go finish this country las las
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2022
QUACK DRLATEEF THAT SHOULD BE GIVING HIS YORUBA CHRISTIAN BRETHREN REASONS WHY GBANA AHMED TINUBU, A MUSLIM CHOSE BOKO HARAM COMMANDER AND KEEPER OF CHIBOK GIRLS WHY THEY SHOULD VOTE FOR HIM IS HERE CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT PICKED A NORTHERN MUSLIM AS HIS VEEPEE.

TRUELY YORUBA MUSLIM FANATICS ARE SENSELESS
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by AntiBMC(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
I say this from a deep place of concern. We as sensible Nigerians, need to normalize carrying cord around— as a factory reset weapon, peradventure we come across simps like this Op, we immediately do the needful. Just one swing action, straight to the back of the neck.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Useless write-up. If Buhari with all the arsenal in his possession could not Islamize Nigeria, how much more Peter Obi who have the fear of God and love the masses to do such.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by KingFrank01: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Op dey find who go send am money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Go and sit down!!!! This strategy won't work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Religious And Ethnic Bigot, Wants To Christianise Nigeria by JoeNL22(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
backnbeta:
Now you are sounding more like a religious bigot and a Muslim extremist yourself! You are now instigating the Muslims against Obi because "he is a Christian"! I'm a Christian and I'm not voting, but stop hating a man because he's asking his fellow christians to vote for him; same card the other candidates are using!
Y are u not voting?
You are the reason why Nigeria is in the mess it is today.
Bad leaders succeed because good leaders do nothing
Come out to vote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Singlehandedly Killed Godfatherrism In Anambra State / I'm Joining A Political party This Week;PDP / The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.