Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,023 members, 7,915,970 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (34743 Views)

Having Problems Finding A Job? Let Me Help You / Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Very often, I get people share resumes of friends or family members looking for jobs.

It takes a 15second review of the resume to know whether to proceed or not. Sometimes, the resume is so bad, it takes only a glance.

Whether you like it or not, your resume does say a lot about you and most organisations will form an opinion based on how your resume is presented.

In the same vein, having a great CV is still not enough.

It may get you a spot at the interview but it definitely will not secure the job for you.

So while you may engage our professional services to write a great CV, you also need to ensure that you have the required skills, competencies and experience for the job and also be able to effectively communicate that at the interview.

Making job and career moves requires a bit of everything, so, if you are not certain you have it all covered, get a career coach.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Account officer

Job Description

To assist in achieving departmental objectives and corporate goal of the organization by performing the following functions:
Responsible for direct bank relationship management, maintain database of bank account details and facilitate documentation requirements.
Prepares cash positions daily. Prepares and reviews periodic cash forecasts and allocate cash to be transferred at the beginning of each period to cover operational needs.
Analyzes bank fees as related to cash and investments and make necessary recommendations to control costs. o Manage the company petty cash and ensure that they are properly accounted for appropriately.
Post and Process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded. o Update accounts receivables and issue invoices.
Preparation of payable schedule and reconciliation of supplier’s sub-ledger to Trade Payable subledger.
Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
Assist with reviewing of expenses and other records as assigned.
Handling queries relating to accounts.
Educational Qualifications / Experience

Minimum of HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields.
0 - 2 years experience in finance (experience in poultry industry will be advantageous).
Professional Qualification (or Student Membership) will be an added advantage.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:

Domain knowledge in accounting, finance and economics of livestock industry and business.
Proficiency in modern accounting and finance productivity tools and software such as Quickbooks.
Good Analytics and Presentation skills.
Accurate financial information management and reporting.
Salary
N175,000 - N200,000 monthly

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@daynteefarms.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Vikkioshio(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
@Delightsome2023, Please check your mail
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Vikkioshio:
@Delightsome2023, Please check your mail
alright dear I've sent a message to you.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by KBARBIE(f): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Looking for someone good in cooking and can keep the house clean. Stays around ipaja, egbeda or command environs. WhatsApp or call 09161505947
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by xjxibozrge: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
KBARBIE:
Looking for someone good in cooking and can keep the house clean. Stays around ipaja, egbeda or command environs. WhatsApp or call 09161505947

Fulltime or Part-time?
Male or Female?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by KBARBIE(f): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
xjxibozrge:

Fulltime or Part-time?
Male or Female?

Part time... Female
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by xjxibozrge: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
KBARBIE:

Part time... Female

Okay. I'm a male. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by KBARBIE(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
xjxibozrge:

Okay. I'm a male. Thanks.

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Auntyabbey: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Any vacancy in kaduna.

BA political science
1yr teaching experience
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
We are excited to announce job openings for our new, tech-enabled, customer-driven barbershop and cafe! Our state-of-the-art facility combines the classic barbershop experience with modern technology to create a unique and enjoyable atmosphere for our clients.

As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where customer satisfaction is our top priority.

We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their craft and committed to delivering the highest level of service to our clients.

We are currently hiring for a variety of positions in our Abeokuta office, including:

Barbers.
Receptionist.
Mixologist.
Cleaning & Maintenance staff.

If you have experience in the beauty or hospitality industry and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.

In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.

Join our team and be a part of the future of the beauty and hospitality industry!

Manspacelifestyle@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
lavylilly:
We are excited to announce job openings for our new, tech-enabled, customer-driven barbershop and cafe! Our state-of-the-art facility combines the classic barbershop experience with modern technology to create a unique and enjoyable atmosphere for our clients.

As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where customer satisfaction is our top priority.

We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their craft and committed to delivering the highest level of service to our clients.

We are currently hiring for a variety of positions in our Abeokuta office, including:

Barbers.
Receptionist.
Mixologist.
Cleaning & Maintenance staff.

If you have experience in the beauty or hospitality industry and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.

In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.

Join our team and be a part of the future of the beauty and hospitality industry!

Manspacelifestyle@gmail.com
hi any teaching job around Benin?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ccollins(m): 2:42am On Apr 03, 2023
KBARBIE:
what’s the salary scale. Asking for someone
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ccollins(m): 2:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Pojomojo:
Position: Female Social Media Marketer

Type: Beauty & Hair Industry

Educational Requirement: HND/B.Sc
Responsibilities:
Taking others online, making sure orders are processed at the given time told to the customer, on time delivery and tracking .
Good customer relations and social media savvy .
Experience: Minimum 2 years in a corporate workplace.

Remuneration: 80k monthly

Send CV to: admin@amazincareersng.com (state the Position as Subject of mail)

Applicants MUST live within the island axis and MUST be female and also be open to work on weekends.

Our client urgently requires the services of a Personal Assistant

Job Title: Personal Assistant

Requirements:

Female Preferably

. A first degree is required
. At least 3 years experience
. Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory
. Fluency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Power Point and Excel

Qualified candidates ONLY should send CVs to hradvertizer@yahoo.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
what’s the salary for a personal assistant like
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ccollins(m): 2:48am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaTola:
The one available is on the island a d it comes with accomodation. Call confidence 07042599772
am interested
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ccollins(m): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2023
IyaTola:
Can you work in Benin? It comes with accomodations
gd morning, I have an law degree and a b.l certificate . 5 years Work experience as a lawyer and legal advisor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by tundebasic(m): 5:06am On Apr 03, 2023
B.Sc Civil Engineering
With AutoCAD skill & COREN certification.
4 years Experience
ICT skill include video editing, graphics design & CISCO certification.
Looking for Job around Mainland Lagos.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Delightsome2023:
hi any teaching job around Benin?
Yes, use Google
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by slizzyb(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2023
I need job. Studied
Business admin and management
HND lower credit
Resides in Àjah
2 years experience of financial management.
Please help a sister.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Lala222: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Currently job searching
I have 3years experience in customer service and HR
Lagos preferably
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2023
slizzyb:
I need job. Studied
Business admin and management
HND lower credit
Resides in Àjah
2 years experience of financial management.
Please help a sister.
Cab you work as an admin?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2023
*Please share discreetly*
This is a new link, the admin revoke the link from time to time for security reasons.

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/Jf2CxGbCsApGd9Bmcu3mMW
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
How To Negotiate your Salary

A lot goes on during a recruitment process and people typically think that it’s to just appear for interview that is the key thing.

Recruitment process comprises 4 stages namely; Sourcing, Interviewing, Assessing and
Hiring which comprise Offer, Negotiation and sign.

Most candidates prepare and practice for interview but forget to watch videos on salary negotiations

During interview, when discussing pay, don’t get so desperate to accept anything. Dont under-value yourself. Sometimes. you find out that it is the HR professionals that offer to pay lesser than the budgeted amount.

At the end of the interview session, they come out with mixed feelings and blame everyone but themselves.

A case in point, i was interviewing an accountant and the following ensued:

Me: "What are you looking at in terms of pay”.

Candidate: “I know the company would have a salary band so anything around that is okay”.

Me: “Please state your expectation. What are you worth”.

Candidate: “My current is N235k.

Me: “Gross or net? I don’t need your current pay, please be explicit”

Meanwhile, we are wasting time discussing what he should have been unequivocal about

MD: “If you are earning N235k, i can touch it up a bit to N265k.

Candidate: “Can you make it up to N300k” (Me, in my head, “So you have a figure at hand and you have been roller-skating about this”)

MD: “ I can’t pay this. When you come in and i see what you can offer, i can increase to N300k.(Me, in my head, “ask him to state this in the offer letter, could be conditional or unconditional after 3-6 months”

Client’s HR: “Sir, let’s just offer him N265k and add recharge card N5k and fuelling N10k

Candidate: “Sir, Let’s leave it at N265k and an increase later”

Me: “Sir, the budget for the role is N300 - N350k, could we offer what we stated so that this exercise is not repeated within the next few months because of a difference of less than N75k. It is my field and i know after awhile, the candidate will continue the job search using your resources.

MD: “Let me think about this and i would call you later”.

Client’s HR: “Sir, he will accept our offer”

Dear candidate, please remember these tips:

👉🏽Do your research and also ask the recruiting agency prior to the d-day

👉🏽Please watch videos and read about salary negotiation even if for just 10 minutes out of your data.

👉🏽On the D- day, be confident and bold

👉🏽Choose a salary range. For example, if you want N350k/p.a ; a good range would be N320 -N400k

👉🏽Before being assertive on your final offer, ask about other compensation options

👉🏽Remember to factor in ALL your expenses. Nobody knows this better than YOU

👉🏽Factor in your WORTH. Know your value and what you want to bring to the table.

👉🏽Remember, confidence is a good trait that most employers value, knowing your worth is key to your pay.

👉🏽Don’t accept the offer when you know you are discontented and unhappy about the pay
ccollins:
gd morning, I have an law degree and a b.l certificate . 5 years Work experience as a lawyer and legal advisor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Olamidegal(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
I need job please .
27 years
Studied political science
Four (4) years experience as a customer service support
More than 1 year experience as a cashier supervisor in a supermarket
Based in ikorodu .
Please help a sister , I really need a job

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Olamidegal(f): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification
Bsc political science
Four years experience in customer service support
1 year experience as a cashier supervisor
Will really appreciate if you can help , please I really need a job
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Would you like to join a job group?
Olamidegal:
I need job please .
27 years
Studied political science
Four (4) years experience as a customer service support
More than 1 year experience as a cashier supervisor in a supermarket
Based in ikorodu .
Please help a sister , I really need a job
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Olamidegal(f): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaTola:
Would you like to join a job group?
yes please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Olamidegal:
Bsc political science
Four years experience in customer service support
1 year experience as a cashier supervisor
Will really appreciate if you can help , please I really need a job
An experienced Physics teacher (especially for exam classes) is needed for immediate employment at a reputable school in Oyo State.

Salary is between 70k and 80k.
Accommodation is available but optional.

Kindly send your CV and cover letter to french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
lavylilly:
An experienced Physics teacher (especially for exam classes) is needed for immediate employment at a reputable school in Oyo State.

Salary is between 70k and 80k.
Accommodation is available but optional.

Kindly send your CV and cover letter to french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk
she said she studied political science and you're posting to her a physics job?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Delightsome2023:
she said she studied political science and you're posting to her a physics job?
You got a problem with that?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by slizzyb(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
lavylilly:
Cab you work as an admin?

Yes please how can I reach you
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 5:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Join the WhatsApp group
slizzyb:

Yes please how can I reach you
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/BOPypmJskeB5oHO59DrnYC

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.