Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,784 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian (5876 Views)

Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Sacked Ukrainian Soldier Sets Himself On Fire (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Owerri1stSon: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Killerbag36:

Bet ur mom nd sisters i will gladly accept

Nigerian soldier never defeat boko haram nd bandit for more than 10 years na Russia lol so pathetic

See if u put Nigeria soldier nd Russia soldier infact e go take Russia soldier less than 24hrs to conquer Nigeria sef nd less than 12hrs to defeat all the Nigeria soldier both once wem don retire from service sef.

Yes. Just like the used 2days to finish Ukraine abi? I bet on your linage and children unborn, Russia cannot go head to head with Nigeria soldiers.
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
losky83:
my parents ARE A BLOODY FOOL.
RUSSIA IS TEN TIMES WORSE THAN THIS SOLDIER.
DO i KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE not KILLED BEFORE AND DURING THIS EVIL ATTACK ON UKRAINE? i SAY YOU love AMERICA AND EUROPE BUT YET IF i GET VISA TO TRAVEL TO THE USA i WOULD GIVE TESTIMONY IN CHURCH.
IF i HAD A RELATIVE WHO DIED FROM ONE OF RUSSIA'S BOMB, i WOULD NOT OPEN THAT GUTTER i CALL A MOUTH TO TALK.
Definitely
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Killerbag36: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
baretalk:

ote author=Killerbag36 post=117259487]

Bro lock up nuclear war its far more better than that we re facing in nigeria on a daily bases kk
It's easy, the bridge, rope or sniper, so many ways to exit. Choose one.

Tell your mom nd dad plus ur children nd unborn child nd generation plus ur family to choose one
Nd when the re done u get back to me grin
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Killerbag36: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Yes. Just like the used 2days to finish Ukraine abi? I bet on your linage and children unborn, Russia cannot go head to head with Nigeria soldiers.

I bet your backwards generations plus ur mom nd sisterholes that Russian will defeat nigeria soldiers in less than 3 hours putting ur mom on the spike
If u get mind bet ur mom nd children unborn or better still send ur sister for verification so we go test run Russian soldiers on nigeria soilders for 2 hrs grin
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by baretalk: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Killerbag36:

Tell your mom nd dad plus ur children nd unborn child nd generation plus ur family to choose one
Nd when the re done u get back to me grin
I thought life don tire you, you can go alone cheesy
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by dnawah(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jobbyteno:
Alert! Warning! Graphic content! It was the image of an Ukrainian alleged militar cooking a human (allegedly Russian) head and showing the whole process.We are back 2000 years.
I'm totally shocked.
do we have black russians?
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by ken6488(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jobbyteno:
Alert! Warning! Graphic content! It was the image of an Ukrainian alleged militar cooking a human (allegedly Russian) head and showing the whole process.We are back 2000 years.
I'm totally shocked.
you wonder why Russia need to keep them in line those guys are evil
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by RestructureNig1: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
I don't know the source of the image or content of the dish. But I strongly condemn brutality, cannibalism or any kind of evil.
You can only hate but can't defeat them. Am sure if they give you American visa now you ll jump at it. Uncircumcised man supporting genocide. He come add Muslimigbo. A confused creation.

That guy is a jihadist, most of the people hating America here are Muslims, I support what Russia is doing but I don't hate America blindly
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by RestructureNig1: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
baretalk:
Just like ipob and ESN eat their people in Alaigbo cheesy

How about Oduduwa and opc eating their people in Yoruba land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:

That guy is a jihadist, most of the people hating America here are Muslims, I support what Russia is doing but I don't hate America blindly
I know he's a jihadist. And am aware of jihadists plot. The mumu ayatollah Khomeini of Iran said Muslims should be happy cos it's crusaders Vs crusaders. Saying Shebi na Russia start crusade. Yet that mumu Putin is befriending Erdogan a descendant of Salaadin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
I don't know the source of the image or content of the dish. But I strongly condemn brutality, cannibalism or any kind of evil.
You can only hate but can't defeat them. Am sure if they give you American visa now you ll jump at it. Uncircumcised man supporting genocide. He come add Muslimigbo. A confused creation.
Ho ree yah air ti buru
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by boolet: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
ShenTeh:

Uncle, what exactly is your grouse with the US?

Is it religion, visa denial, capitalism, democracy, depression or sheer inferiority complex?

Should you feel that the Russians are not threading the path that you wish, I dare you to visit their embassy anywhere you are and offer to join them in battle.
Really? You don't need a prophet to tell you that his grouse is visa denial or he's simply a blood-thirsty terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Ho ree yah air ti buru
So you are Yoruba?
Omo-ale. Na your mama head spoil. Mumuboy with no brain. Kuruna on your head.

Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by nnamdi640: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is the handwork of Putin. The monsters you made. I still don't understand why some people just allow the things of the world to control them, all this was just to show power tussle now see what it has resulted to.
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

So l am OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG?
Otu nnegi mma. Na olosho mama head spoil. I be Mumuboy with no brain. Kuruna on my head.
See my picture
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Shadysen: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
adecz:

The man may have a Kalabar or
Ackwa Ebum blood wink wink wink ... grin ☺️ grin
mumu man
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
mumuboy you are playing with fire. I ll roast your destiny.

Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
mumuboy you are playing with fire. I ll roast MY FATHER'S destiny.
IT'S OKAY
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

IT'S OKAY use me
Just know you are shortlisted as condemned.
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
Just know I am are shortlisted as condemned.
Okay
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Okay
avoid me
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
avoid me
You want die?
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

You want die?
I'm watching you
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I want to die?
I ll buy you exit form.
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
I ll buy my exit form and my parent's own too .
Fantastic
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by MuslimIgbo: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
I'm watching my parents
That's your headache
Ho low
Ree buru kuu
Re: Graphic Content! Ukrainian Soldier Cooks Russian by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I ll die now
Listen. Before you quote me again, who else did you offend that's after your life. Don't play with fire. Stay off me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Residents Tie And Strip Kidnappers Naked In Calabar (18+) / Woman Starts To Masturbate Inside A Bus In Front Of Horrified Passengers / PARTSS: Why Did You Start Yahoo-yahoo ? Have You Achieved Your Goals ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.