Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,931 members, 7,973,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:09 AM

Doing Gods Will - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doing Gods Will (140 Views)

Why A Babalawo Should Not Marry Someone Who Is Not A Priestess Of The Gods / It's Actually A Women's World..... The Wedlock Of The Gods. / The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Gods Will by NickNoble: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
TODAY’S VERSE
“Now may the God of peace—may he equip you with all you need for doing his will. May He produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to him. All glory to him forever and ever! Amen.” Hebrews 13:20-21 (NLT)

TODAY’S THOUGHT
Isn’t it exciting to know that God is more interested in you doing good than you are? In fact, He is so invested in your success that He has equipped you with everything you need to do what He wants you to do. In fact, the author of Hebrews says that God is going to produce in you, every good thing that is pleasing to Him, through the power of Jesus Christ! No wonder the author could finish this passage by saying, “All glory to Him forever and ever! Amen.” Today you can bring glory to God by living the way He has called you to. Ask Him to help you do His will. Ask Him to provide all the power you will need to do every good thing that pleases Him today.

TODAY’S PRAYER
Father, thank You for equipping me with everything I need to do Your will. Thank You for Your power that You make available to me so I can do every good thing that is pleasing to You. Give me the strength to live for You this day. Give me the wisdom to know what to do, the courage to follow through and the faith to trust You with the outcome.
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Joyful Noise Praise Jamz 4.0 / Itel On Fire , Buy And Win Prizes / Don't Dwell In Your Pain (09056015539) Therapy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.