Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel (730 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2022
News

Joke Silva has pitched her tenth with Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel

Joke Silva has been trending on Twitter in regards to the issue of her political party which is APC and Nigerians aren't happy about her decision and describe it to be selfish of her , to not be focus on the human interest and the societal economical issues.

To read more , click on the link �

https://dailyfocus247.com/joke-silva-has-pitched-her-tenth-with-bola-ahmed-tinubu-eniola-daniel/

Also visit https://dailyfocus247.com/

Copyright Daily Focus 247

#dailyfocus247

1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Rubbish sence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Not our business. Peter Obi we know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by AdamuKD: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Good for her. Let her collect her own Lagos money
Lass lass she go still vote OBIDATTI
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Peterobi90: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Thats to whom it may concern..... for us, Obi is the goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Nijablast: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2022
God bless you ma
Nigerians are happy because you have followed the right man Jagaban and as for me and my family we are 1000times BATified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by akinsto4ever(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Anybody wey no follow Obi don collect money and na wicked and selfish person abi? E go clear for Una eyes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by PlayerMeji: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
People are wise... Especially Aunty Joke Silva!

Please My People..

Dont vote for SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLICITY/MERENGUE, VOTE ACTUAL LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

DONT VOTE FOR PRETENSE, VOTE FOR COMPETENCE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by GoodLife4live: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Please My People..

Dont vote for SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLICITY/MERENGUE, VOTE ACTUAL LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

As he dey go now many Yoruba musical artist go join bat movement.....

Wizkid
Tiwa Savage
Tope alabi
Pasuma
Asake
Asa
Olamide
Davido
Yemi alade
Kiss Daniel
Korede hello
Naira Marley
Adekunle gold
Teni
Simi
Dremo
Fire boy
Joe boy
Oxlade
Oxmalade
Sinolexki
Ay mayor of Lagos
Zatan
And many more...

We go hold free show everywhere for nija...

Make obi go call their nyamiri artist wey den don use their Glory...

We go tribalize everything... Because u guys do not want progress for dis country.... Presenting a known political failure as a Messiah is what amazed me most... Ipob can lie for Africa..
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by successmatters(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2022
How much was she paid? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Thank you for sharing

Mirabella00:
Rubbish sence
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2022
That's what we don't know , another angle

successmatters:
How much was she paid? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Lmao

GoodLife4live:

Wizkid
Tiwa Savage
Tope alabi
Pasuma
Asake
Asa
Olamide
Davido
Yemi alade
Kiss Daniel
Korede hello
Naira Marley
Adekunle gold
Teni
Simi
Dremo
Fire boy
Joe boy
Oxlade
Oxmalade
Sinolexki
Ay mayor of Lagos
Zatan
And many more...

We go tribalize everything... Because u guys do not want progress for dis country.... Presenting a known political failure as a Messiah is what amazed me most... Ipob can lie for Africa..
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Lols

PlayerMeji:

Please My People..

Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Gbam

akinsto4ever:
Anybody wey no follow Obi don collect money and na wicked and selfish person abi? E go clear for Una eyes
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Lmao

Nijablast:
God bless you ma
Nigerians are happy because you have followed the right man Jagaban and as for me and my family we are 1000times BATified
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Gbam

Reinaldo:
Not our business. Peter Obi we know
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by 2elliot: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Wizkid
Tiwa Savage
Tope alabi
Pasuma
Asake
Asa
Olamide
Davido
Yemi alade
Kiss Daniel
Korede hello
Naira Marley
Adekunle gold
Teni
Simi
Dremo
Fire boy
Joe boy
Oxlade
Oxmalade
Sinolexki
Ay mayor of Lagos
Zatan
And many more...

E go clear for urchins eyes
Re: Joke Silva Has Pitched Her Tenth With Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Eniola Daniel by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmn

2elliot:
E go clear for urchins eyes

(1) (Reply)

If Peter Obi Doesn't Win, I'll Hustle Harder To Leave Nigeria - Williamsfx / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Is Gravely Ill, Needs Urgent Medical Attention – IPOB Lawy / APC Rigging Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.