Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,875 members, 7,912,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Got Lost By His Charm And I Gave Him Mouth Gig While he was Driving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Lost By His Charm And I Gave Him Mouth Gig While he was Driving (479 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Lost By His Charm And I Gave Him Mouth Gig While he was Driving by emp180: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
He was brave enough to place his hand over mine over his hardening cock saying, “Yes, he loves you very much and he needs your full attention please”

I unzipped his pants slowly while looking him in the eyes, when I got his cock out, I was totally shocked, it was a monstrous dick that was rock hard, so long and so thick, the type of cock that a cock loving slut like me would love dealing with, I leaned over, pushing my head towards his crotch, parted my lips and wrapped them around his meaty cock, I started happily sucking on it, he was moaning loud and shaking when I pulled his cock out saying, please concentrate on the road, we don’t want to be killed while having sex” we both laughed as he was nodding.....READ MORE
Re: I Got Lost By His Charm And I Gave Him Mouth Gig While he was Driving by Shalommy(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Rubbish!!
Re: I Got Lost By His Charm And I Gave Him Mouth Gig While he was Driving by BurgundyBlue: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
you try ooo....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

(1) (Reply)

Cute Girl Enjoying Full Freaky With Sugar Daddy / Her Big Yansh Is Just So Tantalizing / Of Course Her Full Breasts Is So Fantabulous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.