Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,530 members, 7,926,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

Peter Obi Will Not Save You Until You See What This 19 Yr Old Boy Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Not Save You Until You See What This 19 Yr Old Boy Did (324 Views)

Breaking! 19 Yr Old Lady Stoned To Death! / Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Not Save You Until You See What This 19 Yr Old Boy Did by Jojomiro(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2022
A 19 year old made over N2.5M in 30 days with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing...

He is Only 19 years...

When he reached out to me that he wanted to learn Amazon KDP... I knew he would do well considering his drive and motivation.

After going through the Amazon KDP course by Abraham Aiyejinne and joined his Academy, he earned $4,688 last month of September

That's a massive N2,648,720 in 30 days.

If a 19 year old student can do it...

So what is your excuse?

With over 500 students from over 9 countries...

You won't be making a mistake to go through the Amazon KDP course.

To learn more about how Amazon can earn you 300k before December, send Amazon to 0,8,0,8,8,8,0,3,8,2,8

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Save You Until You See What This 19 Yr Old Boy Did by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2022
If you made 2.5 million in one month, why do you need 3k to teach me?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Save You Until You See What This 19 Yr Old Boy Did by AdamuKD: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2022
You are very stupid by mentioning our incoming President anyhow. Nobody will be patronize'you fool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Save You Until You See What This 19 Yr Old Boy Did by Jojomiro(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
What are you saying?
Olasyke:
If you made 2.5 million in one month, why do you need 3k to teach me?
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Save You Until You See What This 19 Yr Old Boy Did by Jojomiro(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
So with what you just said, did it make you wiser. Well it's not for dimwits like you
AdamuKD:
You are very stupid by mentioning our incoming President anyhow. Nobody will be patronize'you fool

(1) (Reply)

A Thought On Restructuring Of The Country.. / 2023: LP Appoints Yunusa Tanko Presidential Campaign Chief Spokesman / Osinbajo, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu’s Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.