Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,506 members, 7,904,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) (1366 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. / GUYS: Make A Pick. PUSSY Or VASELINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by Tekes: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2022
My friend was dating a girl, whom he later found out was cheating on him.

He ended their relationship and blocked her on all platform...

Subjectively, I think blocking her was a mistake.

What would I have done differently?

First, I understand that the male and female inter-relationship is a game, so my discovery of her cheating nature won't deter me from playing the game, but with care.

So I will;

1) Cut spending money on her.

2) Drastically minimize calling and chatting with her.

Hence: reduce my investment in her.

3) Call her to come only when I want to offload my cream or Bleep her whenever she comes around.

4) Have other girls see her with me, because girls will most likely get down with a guy who other girls are getting down with.

5) Having her around while pursuing other game, will give me the abundance mentality, instead of the opposite...

Peace...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by toujurs: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2022
If it's because of sex, you want to keep her around, it's you that will get tired. There is no award for having constant sex. the thing there is most women have made their vagina seem like a reward, for the care, affection or monetary benefits from a man. But trust me you will get tired. You better break up with the bitch, so you can meet a better loyal and decent woman.

Not all these hungry girls, that begs for money for hair, cream and upkeeps. And would sleep around.

11 Likes

Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by xtivin(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2022
No 3,you can't guarantee you will not make mistake of nutting inside one day and it's risky. For your own peace cut off all links and try again with another.

5 Likes

Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2022
You have zero self love and little regard for yourself. You also think less of yourself is why you would play such a game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by Robertgreene1(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Just find another hobby man
U suck as a "relationship expert"
Cus u don't know nada
Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by InfinityFabric: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Girls are not stupid in this game.

1. She's no longer a virgin, she might as well sell to every and anybody willing to meet her price tag.
2. It's not as if there's a binding commitment under dating, it's just a lustful endeavor.
3. Expecting a girl to commit to you under the guise of dating will lead you into tears.

Make your intentions known: Sex buddies or Marriage ?
At least OP understand female nature to some extent.

1 Like

Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by satandeterrible: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tekes:

First, I understand that the male and female inter-relationship is a game, so my discovery of her cheating nature won't deter me from playing the game, but with care.

So I will;

3) Call her to come only when I want to offload my cream or Bleep her whenever she comes around.

4) Have other girls see her with me, because girls will most likely get down with a guy who other girls are getting down with.

5) Having her around while pursuing other game, will give me the abundance mentality, instead of the opposite...

Peace...
Making sense
Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by stunnert(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Marriage is overrated, just have some baby mamas and you're good for life

1 Like

Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by Christiansimon: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
for me i will play d girl just to bang that hole grin
Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by Templee333(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tekes:

So I will;

Peace...
(6) go for HIV test weekly.
Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tekes:

So I will;

Peace...
my own partner has been sleeping around with clients so as to meet her target but as for me she said I'm not touching her till the night of wedding, common kissing she no gree.
when i told her I need sex she blocked me embarassed
this life no balance at all
Re: How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) by marlow1962(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Two advise I got from my Dad concerning women.
1= never you promise a woman marriage
2= never you send/train a woman in school

Dahm I love my pops, learnt a lot from em.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Get My Boyfriend. / Why Men Need Helpers(photos) / Seun You Can't Stop Misogyny On Nairaland And Still Have The Redpill Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.