Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities (255 Views)

Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW / Verified and Legit online Earning Opportunities / High Earning Jobs At U.S. Embassy In Abuja (2 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities by Heishumble: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over a thousand millionaires since inception.

In it's 27th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe is prepared to take you through a full month of massive value and transformation.

Join over 17,900 others who have taken the course, send me a message to get 20% discount..

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn, copywriting can be learnt in months but the rewards are equal and more.

I could easily charge you 100k for this course but I won't do that, I won't even charge you 50k or 20k I will only charge a whooping 5k

Why?

Because I have made alot from this one skill and I feel it's time for me to give to society, you might ask why it's not free then?

And my answer to that is people Don't value what they got without sacrifice, and don't think this 5k as sacrifice take it as your investment because best investment is investing in your self.

The 5k is just appreciation and obligation fee, as you will soon find out that it's way more than just Copywriting class should you us join today

Whatsapp this line to get started ASAP

070 6146 4663

And yes don't take my word for it,check my twitter and Instagram pages to know that I'm not fooling around and blowing smoke.�

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAkpe?t=vQ6DM4f6spQ8jpCWuqsAVA&s=09

https://instagram.com/princeofcopywriting?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The vehicle you use to wealth matters alot. You can decide to use flight, use bus or trek to wealth. You can use Air Peace, peace mass or trek without peace!!

High income skills like copywriting is a flight dimension of wealth. Prof. Emmanuel Akpe has trained more than 17,800 students, join his Bachelor of copywriting course today.
Send me a DM to get 20% Discount

Money is not made, money is simply collected! Do you know that every money on you belongs to someone else? The big question is, are you collecting your own money?

Copywriting is the skill that makes you collect money from people with ease. Prof. Emmanuel Akpe has trained more than 17,800 students, join his Bachelor of copywriting course today.

Whatsapp this line to get started

070 6146 4663

Re: Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities by Heishumble: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Don't let this �pass you by.
Re: Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities by Heishumble: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Don't miss out on this
Re: Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities by Heishumble: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Whatsapp this line now to get

070 6146 4663

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer 2 Naira / ***URGENT: Business Page Management. Hiring ASAP!*** / Digital Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.