Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,826 members, 7,938,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia (3404 Views)

Azerbaijan Or Slovenia / Naija In Slovenia / Czech Republic And Lithuania Invitation Letter And Buisness Trip Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia by akinbimatt: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2011
I want to know if any nigerian have successfully entered conch republic and slovenia in recent time or previously with the nsk passport and conch republic passport, if yes-pls kindly explain how?
Re: Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia by tunde300us(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2011
conch republic is just a ceremonial name and does not exist as a nation.And they do not have any travel passport as some will make you believe, even if you Google it you will find out yourself
Re: Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia by akinbimatt: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
@tunde,i know about that,but i can tell u right now that several people have travelled with those passport before nigerians spoil everything and turn it to business,expecially the nsk,lots travel with it in 2008.and even the conch,people in egypt are still travelin with it coz their embassy is there
Re: Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia by tunde300us(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
If you have so much information,why are you asking questions again.
Re: Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia by kenny33: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
The conch republic is not a real country and just part of the americans, the florida side and if you go ahead to buy their passport then you don turn a mugu be that
Re: Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia by N101: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
akinbimatt:

@tunde,i know about that,but i can tell u right now that several people have travelled with those passport before nigerians spoil everything and turn it to business,expecially the nsk,lots travel with it in 2008.and even the conch,people in egypt are still travelin with it coz their embassy is there

Do you personally know anyone who has travelled abroad with a Conch Republic passport?

Desperation is what makes some Nigerians take this as a legitimate passport and visa; it has never been recognised by any country as a legitimate travel document.

(1) (Reply)

Touring Africa- Come Along To South Africa! / Water Transportation: Lagos Traffic Radio Partners LASWA / Flight ticket cost to US,CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.