Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

“skiibii Is A Cultist, He Insulted Me When He Got Initiated” – Harrysong (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “skiibii Is A Cultist, He Insulted Me When He Got Initiated” – Harrysong (video) (673 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“skiibii Is A Cultist, He Insulted Me When He Got Initiated” – Harrysong (video) by Wondernaija(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Can you really talk much about have the level of cultism in the Nigerian entertainment industry? music industry to be precise. Anyways, Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong has opened up that cultism actually exists in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Harrysong made this known to the public during an interview where he said that a lot of people in the entertainment field has moved from being humble to being proud.

He sighted the example of his former record label colleague, Skiibii who suddenly changed from being humble to being rude (to him) despite the fact that he (Skiibii) was staying in his (Harrysong) house because he joined a cult group.

Click on the link below to read full news and watch the video

https:///3C5oEXZ

(1) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Lover With Iphone14 Pro Max Tucked Inside Garri (video) / Wizkid’s Son, Zion Gives Out His Toys To Kids At Orphanage Home In Ghana (photos / Papa Ajasco Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.