Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,141 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. (411 Views)

Can Obi Win SE In The Coming Elections? Let's Debate It / Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc / 2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by buksarki: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Reason why Peter Obi stand more chance of winning 2023 election. Peter Obi is the only leading candidate that can win three of six regions in Nigeria and also have more significant votes in other regions that will make him president elect. South East, South South and almost all the North Central including Abuja will go to Peter Obi.
Tinubu can only win South West if at all.
Atiku and Kwankwaso will split the votes of North East and North west respectively.

The only chance Tinubu have are Kwankwaso steping down for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by lhordspy: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
People will just sit down in southEast and be analysing that someone will win the north..

The way obidients put hope for this north central ehn.. Very funny

Most of them will just conclude by what they heard or see on social media...

Ask them to list the states that make up the northcentral now, walaha go come? Very delusional peole

9 Likes

Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by buksarki: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:
People will just sit down in southEast and be analysing that someone will win the north..

Ask them to list the states that make up the northcentral now, walaha go come? Very delusional peole
no need to cry but I can authoritatively reaffirm to you that at least three out of six states in North Central will go to Obi . Abuja will also go to Obi.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by duro4chang(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
When you are talking of NC try to specify. Kwara and Kogi is going for Tinubu
Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by CaptainAyub: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

You de try ooo.
You're everywhere, every time.
If I wake up in the midnight say make I check nairaland, na ur comment I go first see.
Your own BMC salary go pass 30k grin
Maybe 45k

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
buksarki:
Reason why Peter Obi stand more chance of winning 2023 election. Peter Obi is the only leading candidate that can win three of six regions in Nigeria and also have more significant votes in other regions that will make him president elect. South East, South South and almost all the North Central including Abuja will go to Peter Obi.
Tinubu can only win South West if at all.
Atiku and Kwankwaso will split the votes of North East and North west respectively.

The only chance Tinubu have are Kwankwaso stepping down for him.

you do know,election day is cownunus court case too,right....??

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by buksarki: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
When you are talking of NC try to specify. Kwara and Kogi is going for Tinubu
that is why I said atleast 3 out of 6 will go for Obi. In addition Abuja will go to him too.
Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by duro4chang(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
buksarki:
that is why I said atleast 3 out of 6 will go for Obi. In addition Abuja will go to him too.
Even at that we can only speculate. The election itself be be the determinant
Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by buksarki: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Even at that we can only speculate. The election itself be be the determinant
Yes but based on the fact except otherwise happen.
Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by lhordspy: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You de try ooo.
You're everywhere, every time.
If I wake up in the midnight say make I check nairaland, na ur comment I go first see.
Your own BMC salary go pass 30k grin
Maybe 45k

You won't understand. In this upcoming election, i have lot of things to lose if the results is not favourable.

I spend less than 50k every week for this campaign alone.
To kids in here na cruise, to us it's something much more.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by Sonyboom765: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi will not win a single state outside the 5 Igbo state n he can also not win more than just 3 among the 5 Igbo state. Once Obi win just 3 state from the East Atiku should lose hope
Re: Obi Will Win SE,SS And NC Others Will Win Only In There Region. by juman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
North central like kwara?

(1) (Reply)

I Honestly Give Up For The Black Man Mentality / Flood: Avoid Kortonkarfi In Lokoja, Kogi State — FRSC Warns Motorists / Atiku Wants To Inherit Buhari’s Northern Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.