Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,917 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) (56875 Views)

Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by jonahhh: 5:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:
A church Rat deputy governor.. Tribalism have eaten very deep in their blood...

True yorubas should disassociate themselves from such barbaric mentality....

This is the one Nigeria people like this stone age savage uses to preside over Lagos state and you wonder why there are agberos all over Lagos...

You must be ignorant of your reality in Nigeria if you think everything we do is not tribal.. same reason some of you want Biafra… he isn’t a Tribal bigot yes but let obidients go to anambra for rally and see how convenient it wil be fr them compared to lagos lmao..
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ImperialYoruba: 5:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Verysmart101:

Ur so stupid.is hamzat a Lagosian?Why can't he live in Ogun state his home state? Animal

Hamzat is Yoruba. We dont recognize state boundaries in Yoruba zone.

I think we need to erect a wall and call it River to Coastal Wall, to keep yanminri out of Yorubaland. Una own too much nowadays. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Asour: 5:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:

If El Rufai contest later on he has my vote

Fine.

But my client was to say that people flock to commercially bustling capitals.

Nothing necessarily to do with Tinubu & El rufai.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Mrdarry94: 5:33am On Oct 05, 2022
Lagos that has bin long developed before tinubu, this hamzat of a guy from Ogun is even blabbing.

All these fellows supporting tinubu, lemme ask, wat will be difference between buhari led admin and dat of tinubu, they both have the same ppl surrounding dem and dey are both old. We have also seen d worst of worse in dis administration, so dz same ppl that have brought untold hardship will suddenly bcom the messiah. Even I Kno u can't give wat u don't have.

So we are expecting Nigeria to be better wen d likes of keyamo, ffk and co picks up the ministerial positions. Look let's not deceive ourselves. We all want a new Nigeria wer things will be gotten on merit, economy can grow and stabilize.

At the end of the day we all want a better Nigeria. We can not continue diz way.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ImperialYoruba: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2022
jonahhh:

You must be ignorant of your reality in Nigeria if you think everything we do is not tribal.. same reason some of you want Biafra… he isn’t a Tribal bigot yes but let obidients go to anambra for rally and see how convenient it wil be fr them compared to lagos lmao..

They are ungrateful. Let him go face the ruthless youths back in his village, then he will appreciate what Tinubu did in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by galaxy2020(m): 5:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Fear the catch the ode! You Neva see anything yet. Puppet deputy

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Diligence: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2022
APC keeps scoring own goals inspite of woeful performance all-round.

Where is Jandor when you need him ....Why not harness this opportunity and court millions of voters who are not indigenous... This is a strategy Guz!

Hamzat must apologize for whipping up sentiments and REALLY implying that Mr Peter Obi, who is a Presidential Candidate, ...

If he doesn't apologize in 24 hours, APC should forget about Lagos millions of votes from non-indigenous voters!!!

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by galaxy2020(m): 5:44am On Oct 05, 2022
THEY FORGET THAT LAGOS IS NO "MAN'S LAND", EVEN Tinubu IS NOT FROM LAGOS, HE SHOULD GO BACK TO OSUN.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by proprince(m): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2022
These are the types using tribe to brain wash their followers. Imaging what this idiot is saying.

This is ine thing Oeter Obi and his deputy will never do

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Dshocker(m): 5:50am On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

I support this video and its statement.

Peter Obi packed his family and abandoned Anambra people to their fate with terrorism. He contributed to the terrorism. He was building brewery to produce alcohol and consumption, when Tinubu was creating infrastructure to empower.

Apart from lazy Agberos littered all over lagos, mention just one empowerment program he did that assisted the lives of south westerns?

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Land in East no get value. Who I go sell to when Biafra erupt? grin

You are right!
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Emman08: 6:14am On Oct 05, 2022
CSTRR:

What is worse.

They are sowing dangerous karma for future Yoruba politicians.

All the bigotry of the tinubu group of company is in public domain.

We will remind them in due time.

Funny thing is the people can't take half of what they dish out. I'm neither from the SE not SW but I can recognise hate speech when I see it. This stereotypes and bigotry in the name of politics has never been this bad. We are humans first
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Bigchristo: 6:20am On Oct 05, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39g8byB1pTY

Peter Obi is campaigning in Lagos because we developed and stabilized it. He should go back to his state and campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor, Babafemi Hamzat (video) none of the people governing Lagos till date are originally from Lagos they either originate from Ogun or Osun, even the said Tinubu is from Osun state, on the other hand asking Obi not to campaign in Lagos is a very silly statement for a deputy governor to make, Peter Obi is a Nigerian and also a resident of Lagos state meanwhile he is not even campaigning to become Lagos state governor so what’s this tribalism all about? Smh I give up on all APC urchins.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/peter-obi-is-campaigning-in-lagos-because-we-developed-and-stabilized-it-he-should-go-back-to-his-state-and-campaign-lagos-deputy-governor-babafemi-hamzat-video-2.html
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Talk is cheap, campaign to deceive the gullible naive youths like yourself?

Who told you that the loudest noise maker, wins the election?
I have no time to argue with an urchin like yourself
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Mkpurummiri0147(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2022
You are making no sense here .... Absolutely no sense
uote author=Kagd10 post=117271836]

Tribal Bigot are the people hating Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. Go face your leaders in the SE

Also, Ijebu are part of Lagos. Sink that into your skull. Most importantly, Lagos is a Yoruba state. Sink that into your patheticc skull. .
[/quote]
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by saintrow1: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2022
I fully support him, he should be the next governor after sanwo-olu. I love yorubas that go straight to the point. I just hope when tinubu becomes the president, we can go back to regional government and flush out those rats out of lagos. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Allisgud: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

I support him. They are lucky I'm not the governor of Lagos state. Peter Obi and his supporters would have been crying blood by now. Wotowoto and Vawulence would have been reigning down on them relentlessly.
who won give u local govt counselor
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by vengertime: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Oyecool:
But he has said the obvious let Obi start his campaign in Anambra and for your information make at least a state in the East where any other igbos can be nominated for elections and be voted for by the state home citizens.

What labour party did in Lagos was testing 212,

Labour have not flagoff their main campaign and you Clowns are already jittery
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by luluosas(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Come oh! Why is every supposed structured politician afraid of a structureless politician like Obi? Are they seeing their defeat already even before the game begins?
Well, there's light in the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Freezby2020: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:

This is the one Nigeria people like this stone age savage uses to preside over Lagos state and you wonder why there are agberos all over Lagos...

Church Rat and he is a Deputy Governor. You that is Bush Elephant is selling pure water.

How is a he (HAMZAT) Tribal bigot? What has he said that's is TRIBAL, Charity begins at home let's see the Obi supporters in action in the Eastern States, even his(Obi) PEOPLE REFUSED TO BELIEVE IN HIM

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Freezby2020: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:

This is the one Nigeria people like this stone age savage uses to preside over Lagos state and you wonder why there are agberos all over Lagos... [color=#006600][/color]

Church Rat and he is a Deputy Governor. You that is Bush Elephant is selling pure water.

How is a he (HAMZAT) Tribal bigot? What has he said that's is TRIBAL, Charity begins at home let's see the Obi supporters in action in the Eastern States, even his(Obi) PEOPLE REFUSED TO BELIEVE IN HIM

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Olam09(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Babafemi Hamzat is a tribal bigot tongue

Has he seen Obi physically in any of the rallies conducted by obedients group of movements

He should be attacking obedients group of Nigerians that are holding rallies for Obi to go to Anambratongue.

Shut the fućk up! He's on point.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Olam09(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
That's a very stupid foolish statement from a politician talkless of a deputy governor.
Hamzat himself is not from lagos. He is from ijebu ogun state.
Tinubu is not from lagos, he is from Irapaji osun.
I am not even sure sanwolu is from lagos.
So many of the urchins running their mouths are not from lagos, by heritage or by birth.

I use to see hamzat as someone who is reasonable. Unfortunately he is not.
Once you carry apc on your head, you immediately lose your brain.

PO will lick up the votes here in lagos, and nobody will do anything about it.

At least they are western Nigerian. You guys should go back to your Rotten Yeast!
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Qoko: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2022
I am sure Mr Hazmat would be regretting this text, these are not good leader and beside, he never seen Obi in any of the Rally and why not attacking the group instead of Obi, but wait oo, is Hazmat not from Ogun state cos his dad was crowned recently in Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Go to which state? Any facility to use for campaign there? Lagos is best so everyone wants to be there even though all they do is criticise those who makes Lagos attractive. Ungrateful bunches
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ElSudani: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Diligence:
APC keeps scoring own goals inspite of woeful performance all-round.

Where is Jandor when you need him ....Why not harness this opportunity and court millions of voters who are not indigenous... This is a strategy Guz!

Hamzat must apologize for whipping up sentiments and REALLY implying that Mr Peter Obi, who is a Presidential Candidate, ...

If he doesn't apologize in 24 hours, APC should forget about Lagos millions of votes from non-indigenous voters!!!

In your dreams. If Obi cannot campaign in a state where he was a governor for 8 years why should we reward him with the presidency?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by rickyrex(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You want unknown gunmen to attack him.. Obi won't try such

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him

and the developer of lagos left lagos to reside in london that was developed and managed by someone who's mentality is better than him tinubu.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Yoruba people would have been the worst racist people in the world if they were white. I have not seen a people full of hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Interesting2023: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You want unknown gunmen to attack him.. Obi won't try such

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him

What has he managed in Lagos since 1999, mention just one 'thugs'??

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by tyinfinity: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Bitter obituary the drunkard alcoholic investor turning Anambra youth to drug pusher
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by drlateef: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:

We are the true Yoruba and we support that statement. He is not a tribalist. The message we are giving you and the Obi bingos is that Obi was a flop as governor. Why would he want to be president? If he knew he did well in Anambra there shouldn’t be insecurity problem over there.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Agapegodstime: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2022
This man is calling for serious trouble from the youth

The Nigerian youth are for Obi
My fear is that if the election is ringed
Hmmmm deputy make sure u have military heavily loaded around your house

There is no thing the youth want to here now than Obi
It has become a movement

APC failed Nigerian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Football Injury Made Aeron Ocholi To Escape The Fatal Accident / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.