Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,338 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Fireboy is Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fireboy is Obidient (1408 Views)

Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireboy is Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obidient will wish grin
Even olamide and the entire YBNL know what up
No noise like Migrant PSquare

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Asgard73: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
All this Na campaign? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:
All this Na campaign? grin
Show me one notable person Hoe-bi has raised up before even as an impromptu ipob leader cheesy
Just one
I'll wait grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Moh247: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
We rise by lifting others.... Tinubu's family really helped alot

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by plaindealer: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Success people always follow successful people..

Follow Pandora and fail miserably.. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Urheadmaster(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agbadorian urchins will rush this thread like 1- 2 -3 go tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Moh247:
We rise by lifting others.... Tinubu's family really helped alot
No joke bro
That just fact

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by N3TRAL: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
I know what's up.

I wrote last week that I can mention 50 A-List entertainers who visit Seyi Tinubu every night to pay loyalty and even mobilize for Tinubu but are quiet on social media because of untrained children.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
Success people always follow successful people..

Follow Pandora and fail miserably.. grin
grin grin
Only losers are decamping to labour party
Only failed politicians and infant supporters are supporting obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Asgard73: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Show me one notable person Hoe-bi has raised up before even as an impromptu ipob leader cheesy
Just one
I'll wait grin

k
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by plaindealer: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Papa dey hunt and develop talents, even son dey hunt and develop talents..

Tinubu name = Talent and Success in life...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
Papa dey hunt and develop talents, even son dey hunt develop talents..

Tinubu name = Talent and Success in life...

Can we say same for Hoe-bi china grin
We don't even know who or where his son is grin
But u see Tinubu family they die here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Daddyyin: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Just one
I'll wait grin

Nobody!!! But the obidense said he’s their lord and savior.

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Daddyyin:

Nobody
Capital zero and they call him a leader grin
Is that a leader or a selfish vagabond grin

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Period007(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thiefnibu has never helped me in any way. I will never vote for him

1 Like

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Ddokie: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Just one
I'll wait grin

No problem. Monkey.
Let all those who tinubu helped vote for him. Let others vote PO.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by begoniaa: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Just one
I'll wait grin

So the presidency is about raising up musicians now? Is Obi a talent manager or something?

Ode ni *.
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by begoniaa: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
And you're comparing Tinubu's son to Obi even. What an L. grin
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by N3TRAL: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
begoniaa:
And you're comparing Tinubu's son to Obi even. What an L. grin

Exactly.

Obi cannot win Seyi Tinubu in a national election.

Obi can't even win Bola Tinubu's cap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by begoniaa: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wow. It's the fact that these people are actually bragging with Tinubu's son supposedly helping a musician for me. cheesy

Something they ordinarily would have made a ridicule of if it was Obi's son that was into music and linking people up.

This one too na campaign strategy? Girl is muzz! There are no depths you people wouldn't descend to sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by begoniaa: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2022
So now y'all are tryna claim and appropriate the youths and their achievements and "unserious shenanigans and dabblings into music that doesn't pay?"

Like, how many of you old papa youngis cared enough about gen Z and their contemporary Afrobeats?

Now you're claiming a youthful icon, when at other times y'all have demonised the youths and called them all sorts of name?

Tbh, you guys badly need the prescription of some doctor for whatever ails you and make you always out unaselves like this.

I no fit laugh, abeg. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by begoniaa: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Ohhhh, also, I noticed the fact that you had to use the word 'Obidient' as a clickbait, in hopes that some of us will actually come in here to engage you.

Nice one.

Obi, the Master Clout Bestower. The First of His Name, The Slayer of Jaganbandits and the Uplifter of the Nations.

Cassava warriors don't come close. cheesy
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by N3TRAL: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2022
begoniaa:
So now y'all are tryna claim and appropriate the youths and their achievements and "unserious shenanigans and dabblings into music that doesn't pay?"

Like, how many of you older papa youngis cared enough about gen Z and their contemporary Afrobeats?

Now you're claiming a youthful icon, when at other times y'all have demonised the youths and called them all sorts of name?

Tbh, you guys badly need the prescription of some doctor for whatever ails you and make you always out unaselves like this.

I no fit laugh, abeg. grin

Tinubu's children live in Nigeria. They relate with the lowest class of the society, feel their pains and frustrations, and provide succour as much as they can.

For almost a decade, non of Obi's children have set foot in Nigeria. Obi even admitted that he visits his son abroad when he has an opportunity.

What about Obi's daughter? The last time we heard of her , her name was used to open an account in a safe haven where millions of dollars of her father's savings in her name will generate millions of interest to the foreign country while the Nigeria he loves continue to suffer balance of payment deficit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Lionnation: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Some slowpoke help you some years ago for that we should all suffer, if you want to. E greatful to your helper buy him a bottle of shinapp and thank him

Abacha helped people ibb helped more people , even buhari ja helping people till tomorrow, so what do you now mean

1 Like

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by begoniaa: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2022
You go quote until you kpeme! grin

Ma ba a bo.

You nefa see anything, LMAO.
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Lionnation: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu's children live in Nigeria. They relate with the lowest class of the society, feel their pains and frustrations, and provide succour as much as they can.

For almost a decade, non of Obi's children have set foot in Nigeria. Obi even admitted that he visits his son abroad when he has an opportunity.

What about Obi's daughter? The last time we heard of her , her name was used to open an account in a safe haven where millions of dollars of her father's savings in her name will generate millions of interest to the foreign country while the Nigeria he loves continue to suffer balance of payment deficit.
what are they coming to so do in a bastardized country your regional leaders destroyed, obi is just a saviour to rescue you in your mud but your black brain won't let you reason
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by N3TRAL: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2022
begoniaa:
You go quote until you kpeme! grin

Ma ba a bo.

You nefa see anything, LMAO.

You always avoid me because I always prove that you're just another cancel culture sheep, at every given opportunity, with limited objectivity skills.

I know your problem. It's Islamophobia.
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by N3TRAL: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Lionnation:
what are they coming to so do in a bastardized country your regional leaders destroyed, obi is just a saviour to rescue you in your mud but your black brain won't let you reason

The grassroot elected their parents to office. They have a duty to give back to the society. That's what responsible children of elite politicians do.

For instance, Clinton's daughter owns a big charity in the U.S.

Prada Uzodinma, Imo State Governor's daughter gives scholarship worth tens of millions to law students yearly. More than 100 students who couldn't further their legal education were able to do so because of her gesture.

But there's Obi's children who have not visited the country for years.

I understand that it's an ethical duty not a legal one, but you shouldn't demonize the children of those who help the poor because of politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by GeneralPula: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Seyi tinubu nah nice guy.
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by plaindealer: 2:06am On Oct 05, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Can we say same for Hoe-bi china grin
We don't even know who or where his son is grin
But u see Tinubu family they die here

The Pandora clown no give a damn about anybody but himself and his family, the fool took his people's money to invest in his own business, make money and ship the money to hide inside his secret foreign Pandora account, the fool didn't pay tax that the common man pay in Nigeria.

Tinubu's wonderful children are on the ground working hard for Nigeria, paying taxes, creating jobs and employing Nigerians, but the useless PaNdora clown hide his children abroad while foolish obiDense clowns are doing thuggery in Nigeria.

Thank God the useless man is laboring in vain..

4 Likes

Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Just one
I'll wait grin

Asgard73 na my brethren but you should know he has no love for Obi. Na Atiku soldier.

Intelligent guy but his misguided love for Atiku na die.

Still shocked someone as savvy as he is can be a devotee of Dubai conman Atiku and a hater of Asiwaju the real deal.

Makes no sense but Nigerians are a weird people. You'll bend your brain trying to understand them.
Re: Fireboy is Obidient by Abdu81: 4:08am On Oct 05, 2022
begoniaa:
Wow. It's the fact that these people are actually bragging with the fact that Tinubu's son supposedly helped a musician for. cheesy

Something they ordinarily would have made a ridicule if it was Obi's son that was into music and linking people up.

This one too na campaign strategy? Girl is muzz! There are no depths you people wouldn't descend to sha.

They are confused desperate lots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Feel Ashamed Tinubu Is Representing Yorubas In This Election / Peter Obi Declined Honorary Doctorate Degrees From 7 Universities / Analysis Of All Opinion Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.