Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,713 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos (1576 Views)

El-Rufai: The Pathfinder And His Unpopular Idea (Politics Nigeria Editorial) / #jagaban. Nigerian Lash Tinubu For Claiming To Still Be Ashiwaju Of Lagos / Who Is Babajide Sanwo-olu? The Documentary On The Candidate Showing Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
A man of great vision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu is an Exceptional leader ..period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Just take a look at what this man did for MKO Abiola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Honorable yes that should be his middle name becourse he is a man of great honour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Du want us to talk about his courage
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by N3TRAL: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
The documentary is simply inspiring!

Tinubu is one of the few relevant individuals who fought for our democracy. A fight he led with his blood , sweat and tears.

Lagos was dependent on the allocation of the federal government until Tinubu came in and made Lagos generate more revenue than oil producing States. When the undemocratic Obasanjo denied Lagos its allocation, Tinubu was commissioning projects randomly and paying salaries that even states that were given allocation by the Federal Government could not pay.

He still went on to fight for States to generate their electricity. The Federal Government stalled the project and fought him till he left office.

Are we going to talk about RRS which is the most equipped police department in Nigeria?

Connect the dots:

Tinubu created more local government areas and gave them autonomy = restructuring of Nigeria as the President.

Fought for the decentralization of electricity generation= improvement in power supply as the president.

Creation of RRS = State Policing to combat crime locally as the President.

I can't write everything this evening.

Asiwaju is the leader Nigeria needs now!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Du want us to talk about his courage Tinubu is one of the most courageous politician of our time
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by Africana1123(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Incoming president federal republic of Nigeria 2023

Done deal cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Look here ...isn't he cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by gaby(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Where's the Bicycle pishure?

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by KINGinVAHALA: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2022
lexylaw40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_nyGIub_0A
Please bro can you send me this video on WhatsApp?
I need it for our ward door to door campaigning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by benuejosh: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Incoming 01. If them get records make them bring am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by arewaboy01(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

me too
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by REDshouse(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Anambra still dependent on federal Allocation 8 yrs After Obi left Government House...

Tinubu is leader of all leaders

On your mandate I stand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by Brendaniel: 1:39am On Oct 05, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by kolaaderin: 1:52am On Oct 05, 2022
It’s only hatred that will make someone to vote Obi against Tinubu.
Obi and Tinubu are never in the same league.
They cannot even give a minute vision Obi can offer this country, all his past and present only resolve round a Brewery financed with public funds to get people drunk and visionless to themself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2022
First download VIDMATE APP ( it helps you to down load from YouTube directly) then copy this link for the video and past it on the VIDMATE APP .... IT WILL DOWNLOAD IT ON YOUR PHONE
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2022
grin

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

First download VIDMATE APP ( it helps you to down load from YouTube directly) then copy this link for the video and past it on the VIDMATE APP .... IT WILL DOWNLOAD IT ON YOUR PHONE
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2022

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by KINGinVAHALA: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2022
lexylaw40:
Alright bro and thanks a lot
Please help me with the particular image of the app, I’m seeing a lot of them on my app store
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by kolaaderin: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
I can’t believe this topic is still on first page. Obidioot are avoiding this topic because the truth hits like Mike Tysons punches.
Don’t be shy, produce a similar documentary for Obi let see if he really worth a penny against Tinubu pounds sterlings

Vote Wisely, don’t be deceived by Bloody lier and noisy neighbors we all have around us because they believe that they must also rule Nigeria. We have many tribes in Nigeria that has never rule Nigeria before and they are not making noise.
For the progress of a nation Competency, resourcefulness and experience should be the hallmark of selection to the post of a leader not making noise with a worthless head like Obi.

Vote wisely youths.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2022
cool

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Alright bro and thanks a lot
Please help me with the particular image of the app, I’m seeing a lot of them on my app store
use opera mini or your normal browser don't use Google playstore. GOOGLE SEARCH ON OPERA MINI it will come out as the number one on top ...then click and download
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by Perfectbeing(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Please when he sends it to you, please I'll need it too.
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Cool
Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2022
He is the best!

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is the best!
you know bro as dey say....when you are good you are good

1 Like

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by lexylaw40: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Swaga

Re: Watch The Documentary: Ashiwaju Ahmed Tinubu The Pathfinder Of New Lagos by NothingDoMe: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2022
gaby:
Where's the Bicycle pishure?
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Keke Riders Is Being Force To Pay 1000 Naira To Support Tinubu In Lagos / It's My Bullion Van But I Don't Work For Buhari's Government... Tinubu / Any Presidential Candidate That Does Not Have 25% In Abuja Will Not Be Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.