Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,483 members, 7,914,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

Who Is My Enemy? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is My Enemy? (1915 Views)

SERMON JOTTERS: Unmasking The Enemy(yesterday Sunday Message) -D.K Olukoya / Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? / Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is My Enemy? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
tpia@:

quote scriptures to support your statement.

what is the role of satan here, since you're giving him none.

you're confusing nations with individuals.

Paul spoke of a thorn in his flesh which God allowed to remain, in order to keep him from being proud.

Nowhere did he state God gave him the thorn. he did say however, it was a messenger of satan.

here's the verse:
1 Cor 12

as such your enemy is yourself. if you stay on the straight and narrow, you will have no enemies ( proverbs 16 vs 7 )

what satan had designed to mock Paul and weaken him, was actually used to perfect God's glory in his life.

so, read and comprehend that, if possible.
the role of satan ? what evil spirit do you think is in the wicked that will give you the beating required of the lord ? those are satanic spirits created for vengeance. ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28[b] There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Who Is My Enemy? by tpia5: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
obadiah777: The wicked in proverbs 16 vs 4 is the enemy God will use to smack you. same as the wicked in psalms 17 vs 13. these are the lords weapons ( your potential enemies ) waiting for their instructions on whom to attack.

I think I've addressed tbis issue in my previous posts.

stop for a minute, quit trying to justify yourself, and go through my comments again.

God is not the author of evil, so he does not send "the wicked to smack you" in the manner you're describing here.

how did wicked even enter this discussion btw.

seems to me you're referring to satan, the accuser of the brethren, not God.

Satan is the one who constantly prowls around looking for accusations against the saints.
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
tpia@:

I think I've addressed tbis issue in my previous posts.

stop for a minute, quit trying to justify yourself, and go through my comments again.

God is not the author of evil, so he does not send "the wicked to smack you" in the mannet you're describing here.

how did wicked even enter this discussion btw.

seems to me you're referring to satan, the accuser of the brethren, not God.

Satan is the one who constantly prowls around looking for accusations against the saints.
YOU ARE ACTUALLY ANNOYING THE LORD WHEN YOU MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE THE BOLDED ONE

ZEPHANIAH 1 VS 12[b] And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.[/b]
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by tpia5: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
obadiah777: the role of satan ? what evil spirit do you think is in the wicked that will give you the beating required of the lord ? those are satanic spirits created for vengeance. ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28[b] There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them.[/b]

your language is too violent- i suggest you calm down.

you seem to be typing from a stronghold of fear.

You are twisting most of what you're quoting and as such, I will exit the thread for you until you get a hold of yourself.

ecclesiasticus is one of those cultic books frequently used by demonic people.

i guess you need another thread for others of like mind.

But, i pray you can be released from the demons which are tormenting you, in Jesus name.
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
tpia@:

your language is too violent- i suggest you calm down.

you seem to be typing from a stronghold of fear.

You are twisting most of what you're quoting and as such, I will exit the thread for you until you get a hold of yourself.

ecclesiasticus is one of those cultic books frequently used by demonic people.

i guess you need another thread for others of like mind.

But, i pray you can be released from the demons which are tormenting you, in Jesus name.

LOL YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURES

ZEPHANIAH 1 VS 12[b] And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Who Is My Enemy? by tpia5: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
didnt know i was arguing with a satanist cuum cultist.

would have used a different approach or just not responded at all.
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by OmoAlata(f): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
tpia@:

i mean, duh? Obviously, there will be?

Don't be sarky. Duh, yourself olodo grin
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 10, 2013
[size=28pt]A friend of ANY of my enemies is my enemy.[/size]

period. point. blank.

no gray areas.
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 10, 2013
obadiah777: LOL YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURES

Negro stay preaching!! grin grin kiss
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 10, 2013
*Kails*:

Negro stay preaching!! grin grin kiss
AND YOU KNOW IT MAYNEEEEEEEEEEEE. THAT WAS 2012. DAYUMMMM. I BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK FOR YAH FOR A HOT MINUTE grin
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by Nobody: 4:32am On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: AND YOU KNOW IT MAYNEEEEEEEEEEEE. THAT WAS 2012. DAYUMMMM. I BEEN PUTTIN IN WORK FOR YAH FOR A HOT MINUTE grin

grin grin grin grin

lol. i see!
i need to buy you a pulpit 4 x-mas. tongue
remind me oo.
Re: Who Is My Enemy? by tpia1: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please,give The Atheists Their Section / Angry Mob Razes Church Where Members Worship Founder’s Skeleton / A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.