Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,910 members, 7,980,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians (444 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype / Endsars: Situation At Berger Bus Stop. All BRT Bus Totally Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by Jollos(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2022
It's disheartening to see that most Nigerians learn nothing from the past 8years of this evil regime.

One will expect that this evil set of people will be stone by the time campaign start.

Reading people's comment here alone show that we have learnt nothing and still prefer the suffering.

So I will suggest a great rally, let the whole world know we love our dear country like this. Not that after electing bad leaders they will all run away and leave some people to still suffer another 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by eyesaihah: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by nazicartel(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Jollos:
It's disheartening to see that most Nigerians learn nothing from the past 8years of this evil regime.

One will expect that this evil set of people will be stone by the time campaign start.

Reading people's comment here alone show that we have learnt nothing and still prefer the suffering.

So I will suggest a great rally, let the whole world know we love our dear country like this. Not that after electing bad leaders they will all run away and leave some people to still suffer another 8yrs
it's something else. My friend is heavily mobilizing for Tinubu and his UK visa will be ready soon with his wife. They will soon leave the country. I asked him why he's doing all these and he said he wants to be reading news about Nigeria in UK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by anonymous1759(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Who do you want Nigerians to vote for ? A.A that sold Nigeria’s Asset abi Obi that has no meaningful thing to show for 8 yrs abi BAT everyone hates. But his states still remains a home for all the people that insults him .
Personally I love a Fashola / Zulum.

But amongst three candidate BAT is preferable to me . He’s the only leader that have foresight amongst them . Is plan will generate billions for Lagos and Nigeria at large . No nonentity will bully me to support Obi because I’ve lived in Anambra and Lagos . I’m voting based on experience not what one social media troll is posting .
Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by badbwoy77: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2022
nazicartel:
it's something else. My friend is heavily mobilizing for Tinubu and his UK visa will be ready soon with his wife. They will soon leave the country. I asked him why he's doing all these and he said he wants to be reading news about Nigeria in UK.

Yes na I think una wan vote apc
Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by Jollos(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
anonymous1759:
Who do you want Nigerians to vote for ? A.A that sold Nigeria’s Asset abi Obi that has no meaningful thing to show for 8 yrs abi BAT everyone hates. But his states still remains a home for all the people that insults him .
Personally I love a Fashola / Zulum.

But amongst three candidate BAT is preferable to me . He’s the only leader that have foresight amongst them . Is plan will generate billions for Lagos and Nigeria at large . No nonentity will bully me to support Obi because I’ve lived in Anambra and Lagos . I’m voting based on experience not what one social media troll is posting .

What people should be doing now is to show politicians that the power to change, elect and remove depends on them. I am not seeing that.

This suffering is becoming norm. Bread is gradually becoming rich man food.

Is it not hard enough
Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by Jollos(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2022
nazicartel:

Our creator we make him reap the labour of his hand and act.

because this is pure wickedness
Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by anonymous1759(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2022
Jollos:

What people should be doing now is to show politicians that the power to change, elect and remove depends on them. I am not seeing that.

This suffering is becoming norm. Bread is gradually becoming rich man food.

Is it not hard enough

Every country is experiencing hard times no doubt.
Nigeria leadership has failed US . The only reason developed countries are managing their hard times right now is because of the future plans they’ve . These guys have been enjoying good leadership for decades Nigeria have not experienced good leader for 10 years.
Yar adua was the best so far just two years we saw the difference.
Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by owobokiri(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Some people will come here and tell you that Tinupoo must be made the president even if he is on a sick bed in Siberia! They say it with all seriousness and you would think they are joking but they're not! It's the same people that insisted that Buhari must be president even with a "NEPA certificate"!!! Very suicidal inbreds beholden to all sorts of wierd and rascally electoral choices. They will rocket these inept misfits to the highest offices in the land and as soon as the tsunami of bad governance and maladministration are unleashed by their candidates, the same people that voted in these incompetents will be all over the Canadian embassy desperately looking for visas to run away from the "Eldorado" their supposedly terrific candidates created.. Stay and enjoy your results, they won't! Even from their foreign hideouts, they will still be doubling down by campaigning for more idiots to be in power! These are vintage sadists.
Re: Foreign Countries Pls Stop All Visa To Nigerians by PeterObi4LP: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Lol people I pity must that bear much of the suffering are the uneducated Northerners whose elites comes every 4yrs of election time to brainwashed them with tribalism and bigotry to vote for them. Once they win the election, they Japa with their family and leave the poor amajiri people to the mercy of Boko Haram and bandits.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Full Speech At The Arewa Joint Committee Session In Kaduna(video) / Nigerians To Hold #endsars Memorial At Lekki Tollgate, Other Locations On Thursd / Tinubushetima APC-PCC: Don’t Hide Behind The Fingers Of James Faleke To Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.