Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 (1716 Views)

Keyamo Claims Tinubu’s “balabloo-blu-bulava” Misspeak Is Sense Of Humour / People Gazzete Claims Tinubu clothe is wet / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by BATified2023: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2022
David160:
Tinubu is on life support in the UK
if igbos can declare buhari dead because of hate

Wetin remain

We are just waiting for when u igbos will declare tinubu dead
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Udoboss(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
Hundeyin is one of the dullest zombidient. When was Shettima picked with Tinubu or Tinubu picked up as presidential candidate that the video with the headline Tinubu/Shettima will be posted in January and April?

Very useless somebody

But you ain't smart.....You should know that headlines can be edited...but the date of initial publishing can't be altered.
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by BATified2023: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Iliveforever:
Terrible how unemployed youths are serious voting for this man who made them jobless through his indirect reign by buhari.

Shame on them.
if peter obi made anambra paradise y are u still leaving paradise to come n hustle in d dirty south west

Have u seen anybody leaving south west to hustle in the east?
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Kagd10: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Udoboss:

But you ain't smart.....You should know that headlines can be edited...but the date of initial publishing can't be altered.

It said the next President of Nigeria. When did Tinubu become a presidential candidate?

Anyone who had a brain should know Google tend to scatter up things on a page when you search for things. You would only know the true state of it when you click on the particular thing. For example a news website with a particular news may report a different date until you click on the website. Another could be Google posing a different picture for something you Searched on. You would only know the true state of it once you click on the website for the pictures which would state another thing after you clicked on it

If Hundeyin had a brain, he would click on the tweet in the Google search first before spewing gibberish. Yeye somebody
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Udoboss(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

It said the next President of Nigeria. When did Tinubu become a presidential candidate?

Anyone who had a brain should know Google tend to scatter up things on a page when you search for things. You would only know the true state of it when you click on the particular thing. For example a news website with a particular news may report a different date until you click on the website. Another could be Google posing a different picture for something you Searched on. You would only know the true state of it once you click on the website for the pictures which would state another thing after you clicked on it

If Hundeyin had a brain, he would click on the tweet in the Google search first before spewing gibberish. Yeye somebody

You clearly dont understand what you're saying...The dates are there when the videos was initially published all that was done was to change title..

I can as well change it today to President Of Nigeria, Tinubu but the date would never be altered.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Abdu81: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Where are the urchins looking for David hundeyin, he is here already.
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by BigCee0: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
Hundeyin is one of the dullest zombidient. When was Shettima picked with Tinubu or Tinubu picked up as presidential candidate that the video with the headline Tinubu/Shettima will be posted in January and April?

Very uselesssss somebody

You are the dullest being.

Get informed.

You can change your video topic but can't change the uploaded date.
The fool taught he was smart just to justify Tinubu being healthy by updating it with shettima... But when caught, he deleted it

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Kagd10: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2022
BigCee0:

You are the dullest being.

Get informed.

You can change your video topic but can't change the uploaded date.
The fool taught he was smart just to justify Tinubu being healthy by updating it with shettima... But when caught, he deleted it

You can't change your tweet on Twitter. If you had a brain, you would be clicking on the tweet, not using Google that scatter up things to give you divergent views.
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Kagd10: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Udoboss:

You clearly dont understand what you're saying...The dates are there when the videos was initially published all that was done was to change title..

I can as well change it today to President Of Nigeria, Tinubu but the date would never be altered.

You can't change your tweet. Sink that into your skull. You should be showing the said tweet, not showing Google search that scatter things up
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Rahkman: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

Very uselesssss somebody
will u shut up ur mouth Abi Google cache don dey tell lie?? Why not go to twitter let obidients disgrace ur ancestors .....urchin
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by kk2027: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:

You remember your previous propaganda of Buhari dead on a sick bed?

No be today your mumu gallant.

where is Tinubu
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Iliveforever(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
if peter obi made anambra paradise y are u still leaving paradise to come n hustle in d dirty south west

Have u seen anybody leaving south west to hustle in the east?

The tiler working in my house and the people(5) he brought to assist him are all yorubas and I’ve not mined their skulls..

I had a discussion with him concerning tinubu, they all began to laugh saying that tinubu will be the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria if he “mistakenly” enters that sit
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by BATified2023: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Iliveforever:

The tiler working in my house and the people(5) he brought to assist him are all yorubas and I’ve not mined their skulls..

I had a discussion with him concerning tinubu, they all began to laugh saying that tinubu will be the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria if he “mistakenly” enters that sit
what do u expect them to tell an Igbo person?

I have one prof as a customer he’s an Igbo person,I have supplied him today n I don pocket my 20k

There was a time we were talking politics,he asked me of my choice of candidate n as a sharp guy I mentioned Peter obi n we all laughed n business continua

I don’t talk politics with customers but once u bring politics I will stylishly try to know where u belong n I will support your candidate but deep down in me I know what I will do

So u expect me to lose a major customer by telling him what he doesn’t want to hear

If I meet a fan of sowore or kwankwanso I will do same

If I meet u as a client I will tell u I support your candidate all I know is that u can’t follow me to the polling booth or force me to vote

It’s just like a Yoruba adage that says call a mad man d don so he will let u go

Will u follow those boys to polling units to know who they vote for?

U are a big baby with a toddlers brain
That’s common sense
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by Iliveforever(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
what do u expect them to tell an Igbo person?

I have one prof as a customer he’s an Igbo person,I have supplied him today n I don pocket my 20k

There was a time we were talking politics,he asked me of my choice of candidate n as a sharp guy I mentioned Peter obi n we all laughed n business continua

I don’t talk politics with customers but once u bring politics I will stylishly try to know where u belong n I will support your candidate but deep down in me I know what I will do

So u expect me to lose a major customer by telling him what he doesn’t want to hear

If I meet a fan of sowore or kwankwanso I will do same

If I meet u as a client I will tell u I support your candidate all I know is that u can’t follow me to the polling booth or force me to vote

It’s just like a Yoruba adage that says call a mad man d don so he will let u go

Will u follow those boys to polling units to know who they vote for?

U are a big baby with a toddlers brain
That’s common sense

You just showed how a typical urchin behaves.
You talk without understanding what you just read.

In his words “I would’ve supported osibanjo if he was the flag bearer of APC but since they brought an old agbero, Tinubu is not going anywhere”

He was never in any pressure to take sides as he knows I am educated, rich and matured to stop our contract because of a political opinion.
So run along with ur master whose about to drink the next drip in a London hospital cos an Obidient person and an urchin can never be the same.
Re: David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 by BATified2023: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Iliveforever:

You just showed how a typical urchin behaves.
You talk without understanding what you just read.

In his words “I would’ve supported osibanjo if he was the flag bearer of APC but since they brought an old agbero, Tinubu is not going anywhere”

He was never in any pressure to take sides as he knows I am educated, rich and matured to stop our contract because of a political opinion.
So run along with ur master whose about to drink the next drip in a London hospital cos an Obidient person and an urchin can never be the same.
u are d idiot here

It is only a fool that will want to contest against an opponent n will b telling the opponent how to attack him

Have u seen a situation where man utd wants to play man city then ten Haag is telling guardiola who to field?

U people are just utterly stupid n annoying,since apc have decided to field tinubu there are 15 more parties to pick from aside from apc,y not pick other parties n leave apc to their choice

U igbos are unbelievable n delusional
If u can declare buhari dead cos of hate,wetin remain wey u no fit do again?

That’s d lowest a tribe can do n the worst so tell me any other thing u will say about tinubu that will surprise us?
The worst is to declare him dead which u have done to buhari before so wetin remain?

Apart from declaring him dead which worst can u igbos do again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Lekki Seaport Partially Owned By Chinese Company? / LP Ogun Rally: Arrival Of HE Mr. Peter Obi / Tinubu arrives In Katsina Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.