Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Are They Job Opportunities Here On Nairaland For Writers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are They Job Opportunities Here On Nairaland For Writers? (294 Views)

Are Women Too Timid When They Job Search? / Connect Now And Get Loan ( Time To Use Nairaland For Superfast Connections) / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are They Job Opportunities Here On Nairaland For Writers? by KalioPeter: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2022
I was just thinking, how does the politics section of Nairaland have so many people posting different things that happened in politics for the day.

Other sections are understandable, that people may like to post whatever is going on in their lives and. their environment.

So can I be a writer and get a job on Nairaland, I'll be making posts on issues going on, And getting paid
Re: Are They Job Opportunities Here On Nairaland For Writers? by sageb: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
KalioPeter:
I was just thinking, how does the politics section of Nairaland have so many people posting different things that happened in politics for the day.

Other sections are understandable, that people may like to post whatever is going on in their lives and. their environment.

So can I be a writer and get a job on Nairaland, I'll be making posts on issues going on, And getting paid

Your name, kalio is a familiar one.
Are you from Okrika?
Re: Are They Job Opportunities Here On Nairaland For Writers? by KalioPeter: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
sageb:

Your name, kalio is a familiar one. Are you from Okrika?
Yes, I'm from Okrika Rivers State

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Co-operative Admin / Office Assistant Is Urgently Needed In Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki Axis Of Lagos / Sales Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.