Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Opinion: We Are All Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: We Are All Obidient (182 Views)

All Obidient-make This Go Viral / Opinion: We Don't Actually Need PVC To Vote / Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: We Are All Obidient by Laspotect247(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2022
We are all OBIDIENT by @omobabaijebu

"OBIdient" - not limited to supporters of Peter Obi but everyone demanding a better Nigeria irrespective of political affiliation.

Tonight I ask myself why are the youth following Peter Obi and why are they claiming that they are OBIdient? Then something said to me, are you blind ? deaf or stupid? Of course I'm not, but as I think deeply, I begin to see the reason why that question came in, I stepped out to get a bag of pure water and lo and behold I bought it for two hundred naira, 10 years ago a bag of pure water was barely seventy naira. I was so angry and gradually aligned my thoughts with the OBIdients.

I looked at it again, you send your child to school to study law, civil engineering or medicine only for them to graduate and become content creators, selling bedsheets and lip gloss online or WhatsApp, our thieving politicians have reduced us to marketers.

A supposed producing country is now a fully blown marketing company. A doctor is now a marketer, an engineer is now trading gift cards while a lawyer is selling skirts and blouses. I was so angry within my spirit.

Whether you're supporting Peter OBI or Atiku Abubakar or Mr macaroni we are all OBIdient because we believe that our desired candidate has the capability to transform this nation.

But my pain is that why should you campaign for APC after 8 disastrous years, We have moved 34 years backwards and some individual's still want to reinforce failure. The APC is a curse and we must come together to fight them.

If you desire a better Nigeria you're OBIdient, we are all tired, everyone is running away from this country, not all of us can afford that luxury of traveling out, as such we must demand a better country, how can ASUU be on strike and you're not OBIdient? Are you mad or something?

The price of garri, cassava and beans in 2015 is not the same in 2022? If we all agree that APC have inflicted hardship on the nation, why are we still supporting them ? There's a need to declare a state of emergency of sense on anyone that is not OBIdient (keep in mind the definition)

Finally, anyone that is not OBIdient should be treated as an enemy of this nation, we must move forward, Nigeria must be great and we will not allow the selfish agenda of some unscrupulous politicians put us in a tight corner post 2023.

Above all get your PVC and VOTE!
Re: Opinion: We Are All Obidient by aldaugle(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Yes
Re: Opinion: We Are All Obidient by BloomingDale(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Opinion: We Are All Obidient by Abratech(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2022
grin angry cheesy

Obidently check my signature!
Re: Opinion: We Are All Obidient by Laspotect247(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
He should go and transform Anambra first. Mumudiots. Don't annoy this morning with your useless writeup.

Why are you crying

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: We Are All Obidient by Efuaye(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2022
You are welcome to the fold of wise-hearted Nigerians, and not those bigots to whom nothing else matters except it falls within their tribe, race, and religion!

Vote wisely, vote for Peter Obi
Re: Opinion: We Are All Obidient by Anigreat: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
He should go and transform Anambra first. Mumudiots. Don't annoy this morning with your useless writeup.

shocked

Product of agbadorian international grammar school , Iragbiji.

Re: Opinion: We Are All Obidient by BloomingDale(f): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked
Product of agbadorian international grammar school , Iragbaji.

I'm a speed reader, so I read faster than I can write. Sometimes I miss entire sentences, cos my brain already processed it and moved on. I can read several books in a day.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Evil Deed In Summary / Nigerian Soldiers Salary Leaves Much To Be Desire / Kanu Acquitted By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.