Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,370 members, 7,943,924 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Let Me Design A Top-notch Site For You,with Killer Sales Letters That Sells Itself Fast! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Let Me Design A Top-notch Site For You,with Killer Sales Letters That Sells Itself Fast! (592 Views)

I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You / I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You / Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Design A Top-notch Site For You,with Killer Sales Letters That Sells Itself Fast! by happyday: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2011
Hi,today,a fresh day,It's been finalised,and if you are ready to take the internet by real storm,and sell your e books and gross in more than 450% profits within the Next 3 weeks of launching your blog site,either for Nigerian or Int'l presence,THEN All you would do right NOW is to send ur mail,name and phone no to usbankcash@gmail.com.Are You still reading?
If you are fast enough to send ur details NOW,THEN you would have the rare opportunity of having me to Churn Out KILLER SALES COPIES THAT SELLS YOUR PRODUCTS LIKE WATER IN THE DESERT,AND SELLS THEM MORE FASTER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!So,what are you waiting for?Send your details to usbankcash@gmail.com.
Thanks,happyday

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Content / Information Technology Technical Writer Needed Asap / Elitesmultimedia:We Design Quality Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.