Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video (14581 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / Hanan Buhari Denies Ordering DSS To Arrest, Detain Okolie Over SIM / Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by 2blessed01(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Then who did
BUNCH OF LIARS undecided
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Trill1(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Why are you lying? grin
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Kayyus09(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Really

Let's handle your document/image editing, formatting, layout... professionally.

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Moh247: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2022
I have no pity for IPOB
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Samogloby: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Mr Umahi mean there is sit at home on Tuesday in the south east as against Monday, please tell us another lies.
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2022
why will miscreants be enforcing sit at home if people don't want to? who's lying cos I know this can be verified.
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2022
He should be impeached
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Edoziesmart(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2022
This man can lie for goodness sake. Someone that once slapped a tiler at new governor's lodge Abakaliki due to the tiler mismanaged fund and bought inferior material. Since that day I see the man as an emperor just like Wike. Anyway I know the media will not carry such news but unfortunately I didn't have video evidence cus we are not allowed to make use of our phone there.
Stingy man that turned me and my colleagues to slave in his house at Uburu. I regretted ever working with this man in 2020. Wasted my lockdown for nothing
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by ShaqFu: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2022
I know he will deny it. The video didn't even show he was on the scene of the incident when it happened.
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Boyooosa(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
PointZerom:
Even if they are miscreants, what stops you from handing them over to police for prosecution?

YOU'LL SURELY PAY FOR THIS.
ASK OHAKIM.

I'm very sure if they had attacked him just like the way they did to one senator few weeks ago, you wouldn't have mentioned this.

Is the sit-at-home order, legal?
Is enforcing such controversial and deadly order necessary at that place and moment, most especially when the governor was there....

Well, they should be mindful the extent they damage their own land because of the period they will start repairing it. Half word
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Espelbengz(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Already knew video trending yesterday was doctored!
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by bhella10: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Anyone caught in Ebonyi enforcing sit-at-home should be shot on sight. I support Umahi on this. Flog shege comot for dia fada bodi
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by goldmatrix(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2022
... and you couldn't hand them over to police? You are the law and above the law I know..
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Truthdeypain: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2022
dynicks:
bro honestly, you comments coupled with this very picture, makes me laugh all the times...

U really are a shrapnel in the butt-holes of zombies and urchins!!

I swear Ani has carved a niche for himself. May he continue to torment those pathetic agbado souls. Ever a legend. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Doctored and manipulated with your official SUV with the seal of the Governor on the number plate parked at the scene of the flogging?

Perhaps the "manipulators" found their way into Government House and stole your official SUV to do the manipulation.

Idiót!

Wait make your tenure finish fes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2022
I was there live it's was true he ordered the soldiers to flog every late comer 10 lashes each, even some of our company hausa driver weren't spared and it's happened yesterday morning
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by OdefaGirl(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Ah!!!
The lie is too much nah....
Firstly, video was doctored,
Secondly, they were people blocking the airport to enforce sit at home order.... This has contradicts the first.
Thirdly, you were going for inspection at the airport and non of your security personnels were deployed before hand to be at the site? And then the guys came blocking your way because of sit at home order..... Heww! You can lie shaa
Make una take am easy nah..... It is better to keep quiet than trying to fool people who are getting wiser by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Babaken(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2022
This dictator and deny.
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
I was there live it's was true he ordered the soldiers to flog every late comer 10 lashes each, even some of our company hausa driver weren't spared and it's happened yesterday morning
Okay so it's company workers and not civil servants right?
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Both his civil servants and our company staff
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by jumper524(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2022
kozmokaz:
Umahi my man done de f up lately
And his media aids really need to upgrade in there lies
were civil servants flogged yes or no- no
Were thugs flogged instead yes or no-no
Was it at govt house? - no
Was it at airport - yes.

We know the real liars.
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by kozmokaz(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
jumper524:
were civil servants flogged yes or no- no
Were thugs flogged instead yes or no-no
Was it at govt house? - no
Was it at airport - yes.

We know the real liars.

One thing I like about nigeria is the truth will come out and yet another lie will be released to cover up the initial lie

1 Like

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by VULCAN(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
This is mostly historical fiction.

That's what you call it when you mix actual history with a lot of fictional events.

Nice story.

Very little of this is true.

I love how you omitted the fact that Ironsi, an Igbo man resisted and overturned the "Igbo coup"

Also love how you didn't even bother to drop any evidence of your allegations.

Anyway, the author of this piece is clearly a good writer of fiction
LordGuru1:
Interesting History. Like if you learn from it, Share if not.
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Picardor2: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
You see how this people behave sometimes... You wonder whether they have conscience at all. They tell lies, manipulate facts, rewrite history and are usually ethnocentric in their approach to everything.

They are too ethnic conscious to be taken seriously. They don't bother about credibility... And you are alarmed why Obi lies with his stupid statistics.

The man in the video was making spurious claims like it was real facts... And some sit@home urchins still believe this lies. Party of mad people.
Ur are too stupid to be talked. Getat
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by Igboslayer: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Picardor2:

Ur are too stupid to be talked. Getat
This thing pain you Ooo ọmọ àle, Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè.

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by nesphil(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell.
Those who enforce sit at home in the SE are known as the Unknown Gum Men and can't be these people,
Cos enforcers of the so-called sit-at-home are always doing that with arms,
So how many arms was Umahi able to cease from these people
grin

thisweekng:

https://cdn.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/vanguard-icon-200x200.png
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by johnfem321: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Which miscreant will see governor convoy and soldier coming with all the security, dss and police and still stand at the gate to do block him and not take off.. it doesn’t add up

1 Like

Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by dynicks(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
zeusdgrt:

But he didn't mention tinubu na grin the guy finish work sha
tinubu...yes he didn't and I did not too....

So u tryna say that tinubu is a zombie and an urchin?....
......bros clarify us please.. grin
Re: Umahi Denies Ordering Security Operatives To Flog Civilians In Viral Video by FuckkME(f): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
FlawlessKarl:

grin

I thought I was the only one that laughs so hard anytime i see his comment and the meme he attaches to his comments. The meme matches with his comments.
grin grin no be lie oo

The meme always cranks me up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / Gbenga Daniel Steps Down From PDP Chairmanship Race / Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.